The Company
  • Page:

TOPIC: Management Participation in RO

Management Participation in RO 27 Jul 2018 16:09 #12115

• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1101
Would you believe it- Marc Hedrick spent 35.000$ in the RO- I am pleased with that. Girao a symbolic $1.000 and Hawkins(Board Chairman) $10.000.

By the way- no options so far in 2018 for management. Only for BOD members as far as I have seen.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Management Participation in RO 28 Jul 2018 17:13 #12116

• b767cpt
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
Not much from Girao and he’s the finance guy?
True, Hedrick ante up 35 units but still less than 10% of his annual salary.
Doesn’t demonstrate much confidence from either one of them.

Management Participation in RO 29 Jul 2018 03:48 #12117

• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1101

b767cpt wrote: True, Hedrick ante up 35 units but still less than 10% of his annual salary.
Doesn’t demonstrate much confidence from either one of them.

My guess that the 35 units are just 5% of his gross salary and bonuses. Nonetheless, keeping up with the Jones´es in San Diego is expensive. I also earned gross for four years the money Hedrick is making now- you tend to live the lifestyle which your net income allows. Anyway- main thing for me is, that the options mountains that Rickey and his predecessors always showered on management, appears to have dried up now under Hawkins. I suspect Hawkins is behind the Azaya acquisition (since he comes from the area) and both he and Hedrick are putting their money where their mouth is. I am OK.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Management Participation in RO 06 Aug 2018 09:33 #12142

• b767cpt
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
What’s telling to me Fas is tha Giaro, being in charge of finance, only purchase one unit, merely a token display and if anyone is in the know, he should be.
It almost appears that these were token displays of investment as insurance against BK and possible lawsuits.
Always hope, STRATA (old MELA) received a large infusion from Accelmed and now appears on the way to recover after being on the ropes for years.

Management Participation in RO 06 Aug 2018 11:35 #12146

• Wall Street Titan
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 148
Every single option issuance over the last few years has proven to be worthless and hopelessly out of the money. So I guess they finally figured, "why bother"?

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites