The Company
  • Page:

TOPIC: The shareholder vote at ASM on 05/18/18

The shareholder vote at ASM on 05/18/18 22 May 2018 13:53 #11812

• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1106
I had some time today to review the 8-K filing of the shareholder vote on May 18th last week.

Actually- that was an interesting filing I believe-

apparently about 15.8 Mio shares actually voted and the rest of the vote which had importance i.e. not owned by named/registered investors, were broker non-votes i.e. the ones unknown and held by brokers in "street-name was 28.6 Mio.

Without the over-whelming weight of these broker non-votes, the split and the increase in authorized shares proposals- number 4 and 5 would have been defeated. See filing below-

File Attachment:

File Name: ASM-vote-05182018.pdf
File Size: 127 KB

So what happens now?

Back in 2016- after the ASH vote, the announcement of the split was almost immediate (next day I believe).

Normally when the Board comes together as in the case of the ASM, a BOD meeting is held on the same day on decisions made which have to be released virtually immediately.

Nothing happened so far- interesting and to me it seems that the Swiss were behind those large "against" votes- I presume they know more.....:whistle:
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

The shareholder vote at ASM on 05/18/18 22 May 2018 14:53 #11816

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 199
Lets see if we get past May 23 AH without press release first Fas.
Right now I think the biggest thing going on is Oxford debt talks but the PPS has been rather "sticky" in this area so who really knows.
I dont see anything the prevents a R/S....they still have a little time but not much.

BTW...I was surprised Lyons got the most no votes.

The shareholder vote at ASM on 05/18/18 22 May 2018 15:08 #11817

• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1106

myownhedgefund wrote: BTW...I was surprised Lyons got the most no votes.

I am not surprised, I still remember him from his Neurocrine Biosciences days and really, he is the last one of the laid-back SD crowd (besides Hedrick) who think they can burn investors money without taking any responsibilty for that fact.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

The shareholder vote at ASM on 05/18/18 22 May 2018 15:24 #11818

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 199
True
Back when it appeared to me CC was stacking the BOD to save his a$$...LOL

Remember all those VP's ????
CC has to be laughing his a$$ off we still struggle with that debt deal he put on...Ugg !!

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.142 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites