The Company
  • Page:

TOPIC: Sharing the Pain?

Sharing the Pain? 30 Mar 2018 09:16 #11626

• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1105
I recall reading something on this topic at YMB a few days ago, which seems gone now (like the Cytori IR posts).

I think it is only fair at this point in time, to convey that Cytori Management and BOD have NO intention whatsoever to "share pain" with shareholders.
Whether that is right or wrong- moral or immoral- is something outsiders- inclusive myself- cannot tell at this point in time.
History has been overwhelmingly in denial of justification of large rewards, since we have been discussing this here for at least 10 years and intensively in 2016 with the first RO, when a large group of retail investors, wanted management to postpone the cash rewards until the Company earned money- i.e. had a positive cash-flow.

Item iii - of the SHM agenda calls for approval of an amendment of the 2014 stock option plan for management, which indicates and which is also written in the 14A filed recently that the BOD intends to generously distribute the (still) available 2,5 Mio shares in the present plan to the few (4) BOD members and the few managers still around.
Heaps of shares and since at the end of April no shares are left to distribute, the stock options pott required topping up with 7,5 Mio more so that there is enough again to be generous with.

Clearly this will not get my approval- and another middle finger from Cytori management.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Sharing the Pain? 30 Mar 2018 09:35 #11627

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 18

fas wrote: I recall reading something on this topic at YMB a few days ago, which seems gone now (like the Cytori IR posts).

I think it is only fair at this point in time, to convey that Cytori Management and BOD have NO intention whatsoever to "share pain" with shareholders.
Whether that is right or wrong- moral or immoral- is something outsiders- inclusive myself- cannot tell at this point in time.
History has been overwhelmingly in denial of justification of large rewards, since we have been discussing this here for at least 10 years and intensively in 2016 with the first RO.

more to come later

Fas, what's the point of belaboring this annual issue when so much more is at stake in 2018 and is more worthy of discussion.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.638 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites