TOPIC: Series B Preferred Stock

Series B Preferred Stock 19 Feb 2018 04:47 #11342

• rongside
  • rongside's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 196
Just wondering out loud ..........

(1) If management participated in the latest Series B Preferred Stock issue would they be required to disclose it if they did not convert into the shares?

(2) Does anyone believe that they would volunteer that information? ........ given the terms of the issue ...........

(3) Perhaps someone should ask? ................ especially if there is a change of control event.

(4) Whatever happened to the poison pill provisions for the Swiss dropbox investors? Doesn't management care about such large position buildups, or do they know and are happy with the outcome.

(5) Are there other large holders of the Series B Preferred Stock who have yet to convert ........... and who have defacto management control ............ which may explain the latest BoD and Management changes?

(6) Does all the above smack of collusion and conspiracy against the interests of the long sufferring CYTX shareholders?

:evil: :puke: :KO: :bash: :bang:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Series B Preferred Stock 19 Feb 2018 07:12 #11343

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1105

rongside wrote:
(6) Does all the above smack of collusion and conspiracy against the interests of the long sufferring CYTX shareholders?

:evil: :puke: :KO: :bash: :bang:

Oh yes it does. I would describe it as an intensive obstrusive stench of collusion.

I have been looking for a good word to describe the sudden appearance of the Swiss finance institutions, Your description as "dropboxes" appear very appropriate, because that is what I also believe they are. Mere intermediairies where shares (a whole lot of them) are temporarily "dropped", to be distributed to the future owners and make it look like they are "Sabby´s" thru continuous Form 4 filings to impress the trading folk.

Anyway- to summarize similar points-

1. The RO design and set-up was purposely made to avoid any transparency in share ownership and shares outstanding. Collusion all the way.
2. After long deliberation and hesitation - two Swiss related parties- decided to become "transparent" and file 13G forms for the same large number of shares, without Cytori triggering any poison pill actions, which should have followed. Collusion
3. Although Sabby and other investment houses most likely did not participate in the RO (price was already too low and their rules probably prohibit them from acquiring non-tradeble commodities)- Cytori colluded by filing an ownership 13G, for Sabby, which was totally incorrect. They knew that Sabby was "out"
4. The "dropboxes" fail to report their share ownership in 13F´s to the SEC, although they claim to be "beneficial owner" in the 13G´s.

There is plenty more- but one should not put all one´s cards on the table :grin:

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Series B Preferred Stock 19 Feb 2018 10:22 #11347

• rodney.strongg
  • Away
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 18
It's interesting that when we all initially saw the terms of the RO, I do not recall any posts suggesting a conspiracy or any lack of transparency - in fact, my feelings as to why CYTX was using Preferred Stock was because the Company was in a precarious position and BK was a real possibility (and still could be, although less so now imo), and by issuing Preferred, it gave such holders priority over Common s/h's in any BK distribution and accordingly made it more palatable to participate in the RO - the fact that many RO participants have not yet converted could be due to the feelings of such holders that CYTX is still not out of the BK woods - of course, the Swiss conversions (which CYTX may not have even anticipated) have led to multiple speculations that may or may not be true - is it possible that the RO deal was not a conspiracy, but rather a situation that spiraled out of control through outside forces? Naive, may be not.

Series B Preferred Stock 19 Feb 2018 11:01 #11348

• fas

rodney.strongg wrote: It's interesting that when we all initially saw the terms of the RO, I do not recall any posts suggesting a conspiracy or any lack of transparency - in fact, my feelings as to why CYTX was using Preferred Stock was because the Company was in a precarious position and BK was a real possibility (and still could be, although less so now imo), and by issuing Preferred, it gave such holders priority over Common s/h's in any BK distribution and accordingly made it more palatable to participate in the RO - the fact that many RO participants have not yet converted could be due to the feelings of such holders that CYTX is still not out of the BK woods - of course, the Swiss conversions (which CYTX may not have even anticipated) have led to multiple speculations that may or may not be true - is it possible that the RO deal was not a conspiracy, but rather a situation that spiraled out of control through outside forces? Naive, may be not.

The fact that nobody complained about transparency or possible conspiracy issues has little to do with it- nobody has the capabilities to oversee all the traps and issues until they show their ugly head. At least I went on record and voiced my displeasure to Girao, but that was mid November and surely nobody was going to change the proceedings, because of one shareholders objection (I pleaded for CYTXW to carry the subscription rights- for obviouis reasons)
Anyway- we will see- this is a speculative board and the facts are until now, simply indicative- not final.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Series B Preferred Stock 19 Feb 2018 11:15 #11349

• b767cpt
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
My question in addressing what’s going on with Swiss would be, what action would some of the major players like Blackrock take if there was an attempted hostile takeover?

Series B Preferred Stock 19 Feb 2018 12:06 #11350

• fas

b767cpt wrote: My question in addressing what’s going on with Swiss would be, what action would some of the major players like Blackrock take if there was an attempted hostile takeover?

B-747
The largest institutional holder as of 12/31 was Perkins- a small Minnesota fund. They own the incredible amount of 2.300K shares worth less than a million bucks. Even for a small fund like Perkins that is peanuts and not worth any quality time for them, let alone a giant like Blackrock.

Series B Preferred Stock 19 Feb 2018 14:08 #11351

• b767cpt
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
Good point Fas but I sincerely hope the speculation about a hostile TO doesn’t turn out to be true. It would not be a good deal for the long time holders.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.130 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites