The Company
  • Page:

TOPIC: Sabby Holdings as of 12/31/2017?

Sabby Holdings as of 12/31/2017? 06 Feb 2018 10:03 #11159

• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1115
As we all know- Sabby was probably the biggest toxic financier of Cytori of the past years. When Cytori turned to Sabby et al for money they always obliged with deep discounts to the market price and by nature of the game managed to get rid of the acquired shares either in front running or let´s say "artificial spikes". And surely all the time with handsome profits.

As we know they were sold out at 30/9/2017- than came the RO in November- question to all of you-

1. did they participate?
2. will they have shares left at year-end?

Am curious as to the thoughts.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Sabby Holdings as of 12/31/2017? 06 Feb 2018 10:20 #11160

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 202

Sabby Holdings as of 12/31/2017? 06 Feb 2018 10:27 #11161

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 19

myownhedgefund wrote: Fas
Didn't they file their own 13G on Jan 4 2018 ?
www.streetinsider.com/SEC+Filings/Form+SC+13GA+CYTORI+THERAPEUTICS%2C+Filed+by%3A+SABBY+MANAGEMENT%2C+LLC/13655527.html

If they did participate significantly and have not yet converted their preferred shares, I am not sure that the amount of the preferred shares would have been required in the filing above.

Sabby Holdings as of 12/31/2017? 06 Feb 2018 11:18 #11163

• fas
Ooops- forgot about that - yes- on that day the Azaya and Sabby filings were reported by Cytori too.

Oh well- ignore my post on Sabby- we know.

But my conclusion here- shareholding info is all a big mess- Rodney has a point - are Series B holding included or excluded. Since you can exert control with them, I guess they should. From the filings one can conclude they are not. The Sabby and Swissquote filings were signed on the same date (Jan 4) but imply from the ownership percentage, totally different OS.:really:

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Sabby Holdings as of 12/31/2017? 06 Feb 2018 11:57 #11164

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 19

fas wrote: Ooops- forgot about that - yes- on that day the Azaya and Sabby filings were reported by Cytori too.

Oh well- ignore my post on Sabby- we know.

But my conclusion here- shareholding info is all a big mess- Rodney has a point - are Series B holding included or excluded. Since you can exert control with them, I guess they should. From the filings one can conclude they are not. The Sabby and Swissquote filings were signed on the same date (Jan 4) but imply from the ownership percentage, totally different OS.:really:

The Sabby filing used o/s shares of 35,141 while the Swiss filing used 46,167 - the difference is approximately the amount of the two Swiss holdings.

Sabby Holdings as of 12/31/2017? 06 Feb 2018 12:27 #11165

• fas
correct- the OS number of 34.176 +1028 from Sabby to 36+Mio kind of fits too. Looks like you were right the Swiss holdings most likely stem from the RO.

I presume Perkins plays a role here too, but the Swiss most likely converted to trigge the action on the Board level- question is, when is the next card put on the table and what hides in the 18 Mio unconverted Series B- I know only Rodney and Fas are included, but they dont count :grin:

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.093 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites