The Company
  • Page:

TOPIC: Prospectus

Prospectus 03 Nov 2017 10:03 #10412

• waddlingwillbologni
  • waddlingwillbologni's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
The fact Hedrick still has the audacity to sign his pitiful name as CEO on his written remarks in yesterday's prospectus is why he should find himself on a noose, and deserve each second of it. I simply cannot wait. The nerve of this son of a bitch ... You should feel his greedy and cowardice grin fuck in everything he does at this point. If you don't, you should question yourself, not him. And yet the motherfucker refuses to leave.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Prospectus 03 Nov 2017 20:53 #10415

• waddlingwillbologni
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Also, if you believe he's yet to get a response from the FDA regarding Habeo, I urge you to consider two things: 1) he's bullshitting and baiting you again in order to rob your and your family's money, after which he'll inform you of an unexpected, negative result, or just never mention the meeting again; or, 2) if you actually believe he's yet to be able to get a response/meeting, what does that tell you? I urge you to consider the first alternative more heavily than the second. -- Waddles

Prospectus 07 Nov 2017 15:19 #10437

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 18
Waddles, why do you think that there is not a single reply to your last three posts despite the fact there were more than 150 combined views??

Prospectus 08 Nov 2017 13:40 #10440

• waddlingwillbologni
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Because there's nothing to say to someone whose always been right, especially when the truth is so hard to swallow. Sometimes it's best to just listen.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites