× The Company

2nd Q Release and CC

03 Aug 2017 17:08 #9779 by franshei
Surprise to me - when would be the 2nd Q release and CC?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

04 Aug 2017 16:02 #9780 by b767cpt
"Cytori to Webcast Second Quarter Financial Results on August 10"

Seems a little odd that they would wait until after the Friday close to announce this. Almost like they are trying to keep it as low profile as possible.

04 Aug 2017 17:18 #9781 by myownhedgefund
b7
I know right, but hey, they are only taking 41 days verses the 45 now allowed.
Hedrick giving 1 day post call (Friday) for follow-ups then off for the weekend.

09 Aug 2017 09:20 #9794 by franshei
Hedge

Tomorrow is the day.

Since the STAR data readout, 3 weeks has passed. I think the company should have more detail data on hand for discussions inside and outside the company (investigators). By now, they should have a clearer picture and maybe a strategy to move forward. I think they are not expecting a scleroderma partner and I do not think they are planning to go to the street to raise new fund.

1. I think they will either do a corporate strategic partnership or sell (or partner) Cytori KKK. If the latter comes true, they will do the same in EU and make US the principal r/d center, developing cell free regenerative nanomedicine, will the BARDA project continues.

I think EU scleroderma filing will come should sclerodec II data is as good as sclerodec I (STAR would then become supportive data). Likewise, Japanese conditional approval is likely.

2. ATI 918 would be important. I think the bulk manufacturing is ongoing and stability testings will start in the beginning of the 4th Q. Multi country partnerships/distributors will come for 2019 launch. The future of CYTX will dependent on Cytori Nanomedicine as a cash cow and new leads into regnerative medicine.

Over the past few days, the company appears to be very quiet (to outside inquiries -possibly a blackout). I think tomorrow's CC will highlight something important.

09 Aug 2017 09:33 #9795 by myownhedgefund
I hope you are correct franshei.
I wont be listening live to the call but will get to it eventually.
If there is something...AH action should be noticeable.

09 Aug 2017 11:00 #9796 by franshei
Hedge

For a very long time, I have been wondering if these idiots really idiots or simply dumb.

Actually, they are now. They do have brain. Except that we do not really know what they have thinking.

The reason that I think they are not going to the Street for CASH is very simple. After the second OA data readout, the company did not go to the Street for CASH. They went for r/s and then raised CASH. In order words, r/s at the time was plan B, when OA partnership did not happen. (Note: the company did not say OA phase 2 was a failure. They went to Japan for conditional approval - the MRI data helped.)

Now, we are in Plan C (plan B repeat would be dumb). AZA and Cytori Nanomedicine are part of Plan C. Over the past 2 years, Cytori KKK under John Harris has become a valuable asset -this could be a very important part of plan C for Cash , otherwise CYTX can do a KOOL way with a corporate strategic partner, a sugar daddy who would come in with Cash and Control, as well as guidance. CYTX has a lot of unfinished half way projects and Cash can turn things around.

Just my thinking.

PS Maybe Calhoun and/ or people who own Okyanos will come into the picture - they may very well be the people driving the PPS down for a takeover or a corporate control.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to add attachements.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.102 seconds