The Company
  • Page:

TOPIC: Reminder- ASM Voting Ends May 19

Reminder- ASM Voting Ends May 19 14 May 2017 06:51 #9332

• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1109
This has not been on my agenda at all, but should not be forgotten.

The Annual Meeting of Shareholders where one can "speak his mind" if one visits San Diego and is live at the Meeting takes place on May 22. Voting ends May 19, so only a few days left.

Since the Street brokers vote with the BOD proposals anyway, one can without problem vote "his dissatisfaction" with the Benign neglect of maintaining an adequate PPS in the past 3 years and losing 98% of shareholder value in that timeframe. I do believe that after statistically HIGHLY significant Scleroderma data, the time has come for Marc Hedrick to take the consequences thereof and go back to his President ONLY role.

Therefor my vote-

To explain my vote for Greg Lapointe, who could not have had an impact yet-

Greg is also on the Board of IMUC (ImmunoCellular Therapeutics, Ltd) , which
  1. I believe is a conflict of interest- Cytori is also in the auto-immune field
  2. had a 40 to 1 reverse split- so even worse than Cytori and is being sued left, right and center by all kinds of law firms , because IMUC (under Greg´s supervision) apparently wrote in 2012 announcements which had NO substance or truth or were factual base
I do not think folks like that should be on the Cytori BOD.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.843 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites