The Company
  • Page:

TOPIC: The Semantics of the Cytori CEO

The Semantics of the Cytori CEO 11 Dec 2016 04:03 #8189

• waddlingwillbologni
  • waddlingwillbologni's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Has nobody on the board picked up on Hedrick's (you know, the clown posing as a CEO who thinks it's acceptable to describe the success/or lack thereof of a trial as "giving him a warm fuzzy feeling") use of language when writing about the two year follow up on scleroderma: “Scleroderma is a very complex disease but shares common features with other connective tissue disorders that may be attractive future targets for the therapy.” The optimistic and positive word was AND, not BUT. Sounds to me like he's lubing everybody up for the failure, and do-over with other disorders, just like his monotone unwillingness to go into detail about the OA trial before its failure was reported. I've said it before on other boards and I'll say it again: would YOU partner with a company that had Marc Hedrick as the top guy, its leader, the CEO? The guy is literally embarrassing himself.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

The Semantics of the Cytori CEO 11 Dec 2016 04:05 #8190

• waddlingwillbologni
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
To speak further on my comment: a well oiled machine has a desk that a release runs across that knows the value of words.

The Semantics of the Cytori CEO 11 Dec 2016 04:13 #8191

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1109
Hi wwb,

welcome to this board.

You will get used to the board quickly enough, so you will pick up that you can open threads like at Yahoo, which are called "topics" here. You do not "start" a new topic within somebody else´topic, for which reason I deleted your entries from the "heart topic" and opened your "semantics topic" new. Pls change your password in your profile when you are logged in.

Question to you- how many folks do you think still listen to the live version of the CC and still listen to hedrick´s "words" ?

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

The Semantics of the Cytori CEO 13 Dec 2016 10:02 #8205

• fatboy
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 77

Question to you- how many folks do you think still listen to the live version of the CC and still listen to hedrick´s "words" ?

Fas,

Hedrick has not earned the right to be "listened to". He has driven this company into the ground and he seems to have it in a death spiral that will end sooner than later. Many of us "investors" thought he was an interim leader after CC jumped ship. Well we were wrong and his tenure has spoken for itself.

The Semantics of the Cytori CEO 15 Dec 2016 21:41 #8256

• waddlingwillbologni
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
If he is so painful and discouraging to listen to - to the extent he's not listened to amongst shareholders - how is it that he is still CEO? Isn't it customary in every field, for every public company, that the CEO be articulate, intelligent, possess strong business acumen, have a broad and in-depth understanding of all facets of the company, and have leadership skills? Why hasn't he been replaced? Again, where is the duty owed to shareholders?
Further, if shareholders can't stand to listen to him, do you think any refined and high level talent at Cytori will stand to listen to him for any significant duration? Let me answer that: they won't. The aspiring greats will gravitate toward a team of equals or superiors who will inspire and broaden their potential. Marc Hedrick does not inherently possess the charisma or acumen of a strong leader and never will (sorry, Hedrick, but face the music). The culpable and maddening characteristic, however, is not his inherent shortcomings as CEO, but his greed and his unwillingness to step aside when he should be repositioning himself for the sake of the Cytori team, its shareholders, and (believe it or not) his future.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.097 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites