• Page:

TOPIC: Okyanos - recent RA success

Okyanos - recent RA success 02 Feb 2016 14:36 #6171

• mr5874
  • mr5874's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 19
Another great success story recently posted 10 months post treatment: okyanos.com/marianella-stem-cell-therapy-rheumatoid-arthritis/
The following user(s) said Thank You: CalhounDoppelganger, Old Young Fox

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Okyanos - recent RA success 03 Feb 2016 20:27 #6198

• CalhounDoppelganger
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 20
I think Cytori IR should be retweeting these stories. There's no conflict because Cytori has an agreement with Okyanos. We need all the consumables we can sell.....
The following user(s) said Thank You: mtpinman

Okyanos - recent RA success 04 Feb 2016 08:53 #6200

• fas
  • Away
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1114

CalhounDoppelganger wrote: I think Cytori IR should be retweeting these stories. There's no conflict because Cytori has an agreement with Okyanos. We need all the consumables we can sell.....

Yes- yes- we all should be more social media aware and re-tweet, follow, connect etc - it all helps bit by bit to create awareness for the tech and Cytori. I do not believe social media is just for kids- it is an integral part of a new social order. :whistle:

Anyway- I do think it is MORE a concern for Cytori to shop this disorder for a partner based on strong scleroderma interim results AND forthcoming OA results. It would fit both an ortho device outfit as well as some full or hybrid pharma outfit...in my view...

Present medication treatments are really tough stuff- besides the known side effects of NSAID´s (Non Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs) simple painkillers like Ibuprofen and Diclofenac (the main cause of a friend of mine´s by-pass was most likely excessive use of diclofenac) - the biologics (mainly antibodies) are really hard-stuff :evil: :evil: . Mercola -by coincidence had an article on the death of Glen Frey (Eagles) yesterday....

From the article-

Drugs — when taken as prescribed — kill more than 106,000 Americans each year,1 and the death toll from overdosing on painkillers is now greater than both car accidents and death from illegal drug use. As noted in a recent New York Times article, "drug overdosese are driving up the death rate of young white adults in the United States to levels not seen since the end of the AIDS epidemic more than two decades ago."
Between 1999 and 2014, the rate of drug overdose deaths for Caucasians between the ages of 25 and 34 rose by 500 percent. The overdose rate for 35 to 44-year olds tripled. And while these rates include both illegal and prescription drugs, the latter FAR exceed the former. It's a sad fact that the cornerstone of modern medicine — drugs — is also a major killer of patients.
Rheumatoid Arthritis Medication Implicated in Glenn Frey's Death
As you may have heard, Glenn Frey, co-founder and front man of the popular band Eagles, recently died from complications from rheumatoid arthritis (RA), acute ulcerative colitis and pneumonia. He was 67.According to band manager Irving Azoff, Frey's rheumatoid arthritis medication played a role in his untimely death. Azoff told reporters:"The colitis and pneumonia were side effects from all the meds. He died from complications of [ulcerative colitis] after being treated with drugs for his rheumatoid arthritis which he had for over 15 years."
Indeed, the drugs commonly prescribed for RA are among the most dangerous on the market.
These include prednisone, TNF-alpha inhibitors (sold under brand names such as Humira, Enbrel, and Remicade. Side effects of these drugs include infection and an increased risk for cancer), and harsh anti-cancer drugs like methotrexate.
Chronic use of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs), and analgesics like Tylenol can also result in life-threatening liver and/or kidney damage. Acetaminophen is actually the number one cause of acute liver failure in the U.S.

You can read the full article : HERE

The story at a glance is as follows:

Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) is an autoimmune disease in which your body destroys your joints and can be terminal. Unfortunately, drugs prescribed for RA are quite toxic, and can also lead to untimely death
Underlying drivers of RA include chronic inflammation and mitochondrial dysfunction — both of which are side effects of a high-sugar diet and glyphosate exposure
Recent research found that women who drank one or more servings of soda per day had a 63 percent increased risk of developing RA compared to those who drank less than one serving per month or none at all

Attachments:

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Okyanos - recent RA success 04 Feb 2016 12:10 #6204

• CalhounDoppelganger
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
@FAS -

WOW.....@ Glenn Frey.

Great reporting by Dr. Mercola. Its too bad main stream medicine marginalizes the Mercolas of the world as snake-oil salesman that ignore their hippocratic oath.
In the United States you have newborn babies being subjected to Hep B shots. No layman doctor cares to investigate the ingredients in the Hep B vaccine but yet, they are quick to admonish anyone that refuses the injection as "anti-vaccine" and "irresponsible" and then go into a diatribe about the polio vaccine. I even remember reading a great article by Mercola about the strong correlation btwn the banning of DDT and the immediate decrease in Polio cases.

Link here: articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2015/01/18/history-vaccination.aspx

Or how about Charlie Sheen's doctor who is also a virologist. The man seems brilliant and has already survived car bombs meant to take his life. Here's a great interview which at face value makes him seem like a nut-job / quack but the audience is encapsulated.

Link here to whole interview: www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh1pRIoiF9y0J7ZWR9

Stories like this are what worries me about Cytori. It's disruptive tech for numerous applications.

Take for instance cortisone shots. You are really only supposed to take these shorts a couple times a year. But people have them administered regularly and ultimately to the detriment of their health.

With Cytori's cell treatment, injected or IV, it's my understanding that the cells wont just stop at healing arthritic ailments. The steam cells are programmed to go where they need to go to heal the body. (no different than viruses reprogramming AIDS cells back to normality as a means to reproduce the infected virus cells - see above link). People will go for regular treatments for arthritis in their hands and end up realizing they can walk without pain too. Maybe even have increased function in the heart. Possibly more blood flow to the head which may aid with alopecia. This is why the FDA wants the internet connection on the Cytori machines. This new disruptive science needs to be closely monitored.

Okyanos - recent RA success 04 Feb 2016 15:33 #6205

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 201
***It's disruptive tech for numerous applications.***

IMHO, we really need to stop leaning on this crutch !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cytori's problem has been a horribly wasteful management.
Lack of advanced trials proving efficacy or very poorly designed ones (think breast and cardiac)
If there is money to be made someone will put up the money, someone will want a edge in a market where they currently are lacking a presence. It would seem logical that the same trust issues we have had over the years has spilled over to serious institutional investors and potential partners.

There have been serious problems for years that we are still struggling to correct...THAT IS THE DISRUPTION !!! :bang:

Okyanos - recent RA success 04 Feb 2016 16:56 #6206

• CalhounDoppelganger
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder

myownhedgefund wrote:

There have been serious problems for years that we are still struggling to correct...THAT IS THE DISRUPTION !!! :bang:

HEAR, HEAR to that statement!

We would have had arthritic applications approved in 2012 if they weren't so focused on TITS.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.458 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites