• Page:

TOPIC: Jan 21st Presentation - Feedback / Questions

Jan 21st Presentation - Feedback / Questions 21 Jan 2016 08:47 #6072

• CalhounDoppelganger
  • CalhounDoppelganger's Avatar Topic Author
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 20
What's the usual turnaround time for SEC response to the pony show today? Do the shareholders even receive a copy of the presentation? Powerpoint or otherwise?

Judging from other stocks that received the 180 day extension, the share price does not move much.

Hopefully Hedrick & Co. have something ground shaking to announce. lol

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Jan 21st Presentation - Feedback / Questions 21 Jan 2016 08:53 #6074

• franshei
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 103
From what I understand, CYTX could easily move from the NASDAQ global market and get a 180 day extention. Yet, they pay NASDAQ $ 10 K to appeal for a 180 day extention on the global market.

They may have to disclose some yet to be released confidential information in this NASDAQ meeting.

Jan 21st Presentation - Feedback / Questions 21 Jan 2016 10:42 #6075

• CalhounDoppelganger
  • CalhounDoppelganger's Avatar Topic Author
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 20

franshei wrote: .....

They may have to disclose some yet to be released confidential information in this NASDAQ meeting.

@frashei - from your text to God's ears!

Let's get this thing moving!! I'm not getting any younger!

Jan 21st Presentation - Feedback / Questions 22 Jan 2016 10:24 #6078

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1115

CalhounDoppelganger wrote:
Let's get this thing moving!! I'm not getting any younger!

That last statement applies to a lot of "senior" (relative to time invested) Cytori shareholders :grin: :cry: :grin:

I cannot imagine Nasdaq would need a lot of time to make a decision- I mean , they are not like the FDA..I presume :woohoo:

Cytori Therapeutics, Inc. (CYTX) today announced that it has received formal confirmation from The Nasdaq Stock Market LLC (“Nasdaq”) that Cytori’s request for an oral hearing with the Nasdaq Hearing Panel (“Panel”) has been granted. The hearing will occur on January 21, 2016 at Nasdaq’s Washington, D.C. offices. During the period prior to the hearing, Cytori’s common stock will continue to trade on The Nasdaq Global Market (“NGM”). Cytori intends to present a plan to the Hearing Panel that will allow it to remain on the NGM. As an alternative, Cytori believes that it is fully eligible to transfer to The Nasdaq Capital Market (“NCM”), in which case it would be entitled to rely on a second 180-day period (retroactively measured from December 1, 2015). During this second 180-day period, if required Cytori will be in a position to effect a reverse stock split to bring the bid price of its common stock above the minimum $1 threshold.

As Cytori reported on December 7, 2015, it received a determination letter from the Nasdaq staff stating that it has yet to regain compliance with the minimum bid price requirement for continued listing set forth in Nasdaq Marketplace Rule 5450(a)(1). Upon receipt of the determination letter, Cytori chose to pursue a hearing in front of the Hearing Panel rather than seek an immediate transfer to the NCM because management believes that pursuing a hearing allows it the opportunity to present a comprehensive plan to regain compliance with NGM continued listing requirements.

I bet Monday we know more.. :whistle:

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Jan 21st Presentation - Feedback / Questions 22 Jan 2016 10:48 #6079

• cytxer
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 25
Sounds like 50-100 to 1 reverse split is the way to go... there is no way they can get up to a dollar in 6 months, unless someone buys them out.

To Investors, Safe to say, take two zeros from total number of shares you own. AND multiply your cost per share by a hundred :cry:

To Marc, then you will have another 260 million shares to give away... :happy:

Jan 21st Presentation - Feedback / Questions 22 Jan 2016 11:42 #6080

• myownhedgefund
  • Away
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 202
They are NOT taking this down to 2 million shares outstanding with a 1:100 R/S or a 1:50

Otherwise I agree a R/S seems more likely than not.

They still have until early May

Jan 21st Presentation - Feedback / Questions 22 Jan 2016 13:09 #6081

• franshei
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 103
I think there might be a SEC filing to this regard AH today, otherwise there should be such a filing early next week.

NASDAQ staff can readily reject their request for remaining with the Global Market. If there is a reasonable request, they may take longer to reach a decision.

I am surprised why CYTX is making an effort to stay with the Global Market? They can easily move to the Equity Market just like many other small biotechs. Regardless what market it maybe, the likelihood is a r/d around mid-year. 200 million shares outstanding is too much. It should be shrunk to about 50 million shares or so.

Jan 21st Presentation - Feedback / Questions 22 Jan 2016 13:49 #6083

• cytxer
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Number of shares will increase since Marc will need more money, so no worries how many shares are left with.

They need to make sure the price doesn't go under a dollar for a LONG Time. The only way to make sure of that is to have a small number of shares out there... 10 to 1 is too close to 1.

Marc, YOU WILL REGRET NOT DOING THIS RIGHT, assuming you want to do it the right way.

Jan 21st Presentation - Feedback / Questions 22 Jan 2016 14:33 #6084

• fatboy
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 77
I say leave it alone and let the share price find its own level. If CYTX does not belong on the NASDAQ then so be it. Every time they muddle in the share price all of us lose mega money. They made their bed now they should deal with it. Concentrate the companies efforts on attaining some semblance of viability and respect for the science. Manipulating the share price is useless and a transparent attempt that wreaks of fraud and incompetence.
The following user(s) said Thank You: cytxer

Jan 21st Presentation - Feedback / Questions 22 Jan 2016 14:39 #6085

• rothco619
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 67
Fatboy, Two great adjectives that describe Cytori frauds and incompetence. :bash: This just continues to suck.

Jan 21st Presentation - Feedback / Questions 22 Jan 2016 14:44 #6086

• cytxer
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

fatboy wrote: I say leave it alone and let the share price find its own level. If CYTX does not belong on the NASDAQ then so be it. Every time they muddle in the share price all of us lose mega money. They made their bed now they should deal with it. Concentrate the companies efforts on attaining some semblance of viability and respect for the science. Manipulating the share price is useless and a transparent attempt that wreaks of fraud and incompetence.

That would be the right thing to do, but you know Marc and Chris..... :whistle:

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.103 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites