• myownhedgefund
  • myownhedgefund's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 199
Anyone have any comments ?

Little new imho.
No partnership talk or CTX2 mention
One comment was a little confusing....possible second phase 2 for OA ? Did I miss something there ?

Otherwise, I will miss trading tomorrow.
I guess we will see if the break-out room had some investable info to disclose or hey, we sure could use some money. :KO:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Biotech Showcase 13 Jan 2016 04:50 #6008

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1110
I listened to the presentation this morning- the usual "clinical " i.e. somewhat boring but very professional presentation by hedrick, who was announced as Marc Hamilton :grin:

Some slides were "simplified" which is good, since the Sept one on the website has some complicated stuff in it. Anyway, the corporate slides at the end I thought were kind of new and interesting....

Product introduction US in 2018???

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Joncon63

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Biotech Showcase 13 Jan 2016 10:36 #6010

• franshei
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 103
Stem cell or cell therapy is different from drug medication. It offers palliation and improvement of the quality of life. It is a form of alternative medicine.

Marc Hamilton states so in his slides. Very true and there is no fraud.

Based on this renewed way of so-called defining stem cell/ cell therapy and some earlier data here and there, I think the OA data (up to 12 months or so) is positive. The current OA study is really a phase I/II trial with a 12-24 months followup. Based on the ongoing results, the experimental nature of the trial may require further refinements in the followup study- a phase II/III design.

In my opinion, CYTX should use CTX2 in the phase II/III trial.

During 2016, I think CYTX is preparing a IND equivalence for initiation of the BARDA phase I thermal burn trial in 2017, in which CTX2 will be used. I think this would explain why the new OA trial will start around the same time. Financially, this is great for CYTX to slowing down the cash burn and enabling adequate time to find a partner.

Starting the last Q, CYTX appears to focusing in product commercialization, particuarly in Japan, while reducing spending in San Diego and reducing cash burn rate.

Biotech Showcase 14 Jan 2016 10:15 #6022

• fatboy
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 77
Franshei,

I love the positive spin but the closest thing you are going to get to CTX2 is when Hendrick goes to walmart and rebrands an off the shelf food processor. Stuff in the fat and then use a turkey baster to inject it like cajun seasoning. This turkey is cooked. We have been duped. I have accepted it. This fantasy has become a joke. If not for the fortune I have lost on this scam it would be funny.
:bang:

Biotech Showcase 14 Jan 2016 16:28 #6027

• rothco619
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 67
Unfortunately for us bag holders, the Fat lady is about to sing. It's a shame Cytori has been so mismanaged. Going nowhere with Hamilton or Rickey and they can't be thrown out. Later folks quarter of a mil down the tubes. Could have been one hell of a party. Ready to say caddish on this one.(Jewish prayer for the dead) ⛑
The following user(s) said Thank You: mtpinman

Biotech Showcase 14 Jan 2016 17:16 #6028

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
rothco

I assume this is your "post ears in the room" evaluation ?

Biotech Showcase 14 Jan 2016 18:22 #6029

• rothco619
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 67
Nope don't need a house to fall on me. Have yet to speak with them I'm out of town. That presentation was a joke.

Biotech Showcase 14 Jan 2016 19:51 #6031

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
I see, thanks for the clarification rothco.

I agree, not much new for us to hang our hats on.
I am still not ready to declare zero though and I now believe my for fun 2020 earnings est. of $0.19 has little chance and that is simply based on another look at the reimbursement timelines.

1/21/2016 NASDAQ meeting
2/5/2016 ATM restriction comes off
Q1 first batch of OA data
2/15/2016 institutional holdings update should be complete
Early March 2016 Q4 earnings call

We still will get to see the above and if there is anything of merit to discuss.

• Page:
Time to create page: 1.756 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites