• Page:

TOPIC: Relates to Cytori imo my experience with ACTC OCAT

Relates to Cytori imo my experience with ACTC OCAT 03 Jan 2016 00:54 #5893

• joeycav11
  • joeycav11's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 41
So we were just offered 8.50 a share from Astellas which is suppose to be a premium from recent share price of 4.50 But we averaged 8.50 a share in 2014
Truth is this deal has been in the works for at least a year. OCAT management has held back so much news from investors that its obviously criminal. Results of phase one trials have not been disclosed after 1,5 years of completion. There was a very strong stock community/message board Icell which has backed this cell technology for 10 years...we are disillusioned but not totally surprised.
Not sure what is going on in this sector but I just took a good position in Mesoblast and Cytori

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Relates to Cytori imo my experience with ACTC OCAT 03 Jan 2016 06:32 #5895

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1109
Welcome back Joey-

Your post enticed me to have a quick look at MSB. Looks like they enter an important period with RA phase II results coming in this quarter (can be compared to Tiginix, I presume) and results from TEVA on the first CHF batch.

When I look at the chart- MSB´s value was cut in half after they issued the ADS MESO on Nasdaq (mid November) :really: and picked up 63 Mio$. The shorts are apparently doing with MSB what the do with all stem cell stocks... :whistle:

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.890 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites