• Page:

TOPIC: Some TA

Some TA 09 Sep 2015 08:54 #5183

• cytxer
  • cytxer's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 25
If we break above today's highs and stay there (meaning more than a few trades) then we should have another dime (or so left in it)...

If we go below .36 and stay there... then last low is the edge of the :bang: (this should not happen for now, or we are F***** foe good)

In between, is where you can make easy 50% profit...

You're welcome... and Good luck all...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Some TA 09 Sep 2015 17:28 #5184

• cytxer
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
.36-.37 support .51-.52 is resistance. watch that triangle after the pole of the flag...

The rest is up to you all since I am out of here... Good bye :cry: :bye: :vegas:

Some TA 09 Sep 2015 20:32 #5188

• forgotmorthanuno
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 44
When 142 was breeched , the count became zero .........it still is ....... 142 was tested and the stock failed ........we need 2 consecutive closes above 142 to get meaningful upside. I think it'll happen. This bottom feeding area is just that .........not very meaningful. Still love the company - still long some shares - we have a long way to go and a several reasons to believe it'll still work. Any of us would have been a better CFO than "you know who" and the new guy aint much better......Can you imagine how easy it would've been to raise 50MM dollars when the stock was at 7 bucks per share ? SHAMEFUL AND DUMBASS ! ....... I knew they should've done a secondary THEN .......You know , when you DONT need cash ......When you are NOT in crisis.........How genius would that have been ? Not very , because you didn't need Eistein's IQ to see that .....anyway, sheep amongst wolves....wolves have no feelings, they just like the taste of blood......so we wait.............Forgot
The following user(s) said Thank You: mtpinman

Some TA 10 Sep 2015 08:46 #5195

• cytxer
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

forgotmorthanuno wrote: When 142 was breeched , the count became zero .........it still is ....... 142 was tested and the stock failed ........we need 2 consecutive closes above 142 to get meaningful upside. I think it'll happen. This bottom feeding area is just that .........not very meaningful. Still love the company - still long some shares - we have a long way to go and a several reasons to believe it'll still work. Any of us would have been a better CFO than "you know who" and the new guy aint much better......Can you imagine how easy it would've been to raise 50MM dollars when the stock was at 7 bucks per share ? SHAMEFUL AND DUMBASS ! ....... I knew they should've done a secondary THEN .......You know , when you DONT need cash ......When you are NOT in crisis.........How genius would that have been ? Not very , because you didn't need Eistein's IQ to see that .....anyway, sheep amongst wolves....wolves have no feelings, they just like the taste of blood......so we wait.............Forgot

WOW!!!

Now you show up, as soon as I sign off? I guess that's the difference between us, you cannot count it unless we reach a certain level, since you only have a few levels to go with... but I can do it to the penny...

I am glad you guys remember my comments and repeating them... it is good to see.

Anyway, go at it... I am out for a while maybe longer..... destiny is calling.......

Some TA 10 Sep 2015 10:35 #5196

• franshei
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 103
Roth, we can learn something from CYTXer.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.130 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites