• Page:

TOPIC: Jeremy Hayden/more news before 2nd Q CC

Jeremy Hayden/more news before 2nd Q CC 29 Jul 2015 08:48 #4898

• franshei
  • franshei's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 103
More news today before CC. Is this good or bad sign?

If CC is good, is it good enough? If no major news (good or bad), what would people think? If there is bad news, how would the stock behave before annual stockholders' meeting? Tough one way or another. PPS may behave different from what one would think. Historically, it is always down, before going up.

BUT, in the presence of real good news, the train up north cannot be stopped. Tiago Girao always says the answer for the moving the stock up is solid achievements (not just the window dressing types from before).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Jeremy Hayden/more news before 2nd Q CC 29 Jul 2015 09:35 #4899

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1114
Seems to be local character, but has the right skills set..

Link to his LinkedIn profile: Profile of jeremy Hayden

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Jeremy Hayden/more news before 2nd Q CC 29 Jul 2015 09:38 #4900

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 201
They sure need the help in negotiations :whistle:

Some history on Volcano Corporation

www.mddionline.com/article/will-acquisition-philips-save-volcano-corp-12-22-2014

Jeremy Hayden/more news before 2nd Q CC 29 Jul 2015 10:31 #4901

• d9dozrman
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 21
***They sure need the help in negotiations***

Another hire :KO:

Maybe this time around he's the real deal. Good to see Cytori still has a pulse, albeit a weak one :puke:

d9

Jeremy Hayden/more news before 2nd Q CC 29 Jul 2015 10:59 #4902

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
I thought the same on the hire issue d9.
We all know they need help in this area and Townsend just left so perhaps cost will remain the same. For now.

Where is our part time Japanese liaison for a partnership ? Is there a plan for Japan ? :bash:

Jeremy Hayden/more news before 2nd Q CC 29 Jul 2015 11:50 #4903

• d9dozrman
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 21
***Where is our part time Japanese liaison for a partnership ? Is there a plan for Japan ? :bash:***

Something went wrong in Japan IMO. Things were supposed to have happened "very fast" after the Reg Med laws were passed. The jury is still out, but Japan should have been a lock by now.

d9

Jeremy Hayden/more news before 2nd Q CC 29 Jul 2015 11:55 #4904

• franshei
  • franshei's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 103
more thoughts:

1. No news release on the departure of the previous corporate VP, legal. His departure has signaled by the disappearance of his photo on the company website.

2. I think Hayden's hiring may suggest unsuccessful efforts to find a partnership to date (maybe here and in Japan).

3. Partnership for the OA/sport medicine indication is crucial for company's survival.

4. I would not be surprised that CYTX is seeking a buyout for the entire company.

Jeremy Hayden/more news before 2nd Q CC 29 Jul 2015 14:00 #4905

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
d9...what went wrong was CC was allowed to destroy the relationship of every interested party and the BOD did nothing but increase rewards for failure !!!!
The body language in the youtube video said it all with respect to Japan !!!!!!!!!
They have no idea on how to proceed imho. In other words they have no plan and are stuck with a million/quarter in sales +/-
rongside all excited about a ED patent, I say big deal, we have loads of patents we havent monetized. Wake me when there is a sales ramp !!!

franshei
1. They filed a 8k and there was a notice of its filing
2. Japan dead imho, they are looking more towards OA once data out.
3. agree
4. Not worth much at the moment, especially with the debt holders.

Jeremy Hayden/more news before 2nd Q CC 02 Aug 2015 14:59 #4919

• DOV
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 194
Heyden has strong college credentials and he appears to have gotten Phillips to pay too much for Volcano Corp. He was clearly hired to monetize the ACT-OA trial results into a partnership with enough up front cash to make that topic go away for good ($60 million would fund the expected losses before profitability and pay off the loan under my worst case scenario).

On another topic, my guess for 2nd quarter product sales is $2,304,500. This number is 70% of last year's 2nd quarter plus 1/3 of the $5 million Lorem contract sales. BARDA sales estimate is $1,450,000 for a total of $3,754,500 (+290%). The last time sales YOY were up was the 9/30/2013 quarter. Could make for a nice headline, but I am concerned that sales in Japan will be disappointing especially after the Cytori press release from December 4, 2014. Faster than expected ACT-OA enrollment could boost expenses in the quarter, but that is a good problem to have.

Jeremy Hayden/more news before 2nd Q CC 02 Aug 2015 20:14 #4920

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
DOV...the other positive of the new guy is if something goes wrong or a bad deal is all they get there is someone else to point the finger at...a bit of proactive job preservation for the old guard...LOL
$60 million may be the magic number but I for one wont be holding my breathe for a deal of that size.

On Japan: Who needs to hope press release speculation comes true (Dec 4) when at cytx-investor.com one can read the rantings of a poster who claims they HAVE NO PLAN FOR JAPAN !!!!!!!! All those deals went up in smoke faster than a match to rice paper !!! I know, I know, there are a million Japanese men waiting for the SUI app.

:evil:

Jeremy Hayden/more news before 2nd Q CC 03 Aug 2015 10:07 #4921

• rothco619
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 67
Sorry to be crude, but I've had it with all the BS from everyone at Cytori. This is nothing but a circle jerk. We have all been had, end of story. Shorts have made out we are screwed. :puke: What ever board members who post here and claim to be in close contact with Cytori management now and in the past, you have been used to pass misinformation.

Jeremy Hayden/more news before 2nd Q CC 04 Aug 2015 10:01 #4925

• rothco619
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
I just heard that Jeremy is pretty handy with a screwdriver and that in addition to legal duties, he is also working on the assembly of cellution2, which may explain why it may never be ready. :bang:

Jeremy Hayden/more news before 2nd Q CC 04 Aug 2015 11:07 #4927

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Its not that simple rothco.
You see the design change was to all Phillips screws from straight edge screws but in parts of the EU you mush have straight edge screws on the outside of all medical devices. Phillip screws in the inside are still OK. However, the government guy in charge of BARDA has a brother-in-law who works in a allen wrench factory so they insisted on the internal screws be changed to those little allen wrench screws when they made the machine capable of breaking down a excised piece of fat instead of lipo aspirate. As I am sure many who read here are aware those little allen wrench screws are easily dropped or if you are not careful get stripped when inserting them ! Then the EU was AGAIN a problem because here in the US we have right hand thread screws where they use left hand thread. The outside screws where still going to be acceptable but all those internal (now allen wrench screws) had to be remade with a left hand thread as well as the accepting holes. This has added even more time. Such is the Cytori saga....NOTHING ever goes right and takes 3 times as long as it should !!!!

Please note the extreme sarcasm !!!!
Just a joke (no matter how plausible) :joy: :write: :evil:
The following user(s) said Thank You: rothco619

Jeremy Hayden/more news before 2nd Q CC 04 Aug 2015 23:46 #4928

• rothco619
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Hedge, I located the correct screws this evening and this is an over share when sitting on the john. I believe if all holders check, I think they will find they have been screwed as well. If we remove and submit perhaps assembly can be completed

Jeremy Hayden/more news before 2nd Q CC 05 Aug 2015 10:28 #4929

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Hopefully you werent using CYTX stock certificates when you were done !!! LOL :joy:

Story time tomorrow.
Cash projections key followed by trial updates.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.126 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites