• Page:

TOPIC: loremvascular.com

loremvascular.com 11 May 2015 09:04 #4471

• d9dozrman
  • d9dozrman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 21
Here's the page that loads..... p3nlhclust404.shr.prod.phx3.secureserver.net/SharedContent/redirect_0.html .
When conducting a Network Solutions who is search, the site doesn't expire until 10/24/15. www.networksolutions.com/whois/results.jsp?domain=Loremvascular.com
Are we talking updated site soon to come, or did the plug get pulled? :bash: :bang:

d9

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

loremvascular.com 11 May 2015 09:35 #4472

• rothco619
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 67
The Site has stepped out for a bit, is quite the disconcerting message. Truth is there never was a site just a holding page saying to wait for things to come and now it's gone. The site is gone along with all of the money we have invested in what has become the scam known as Cytori. Over 200 million dollars or money supposedly spent on research and what do we have to show for it. Absolutely nothing ! We have been lied too and promised change would come and we have nobody to blame but ourselves for believing in this folly. These crooks have paid themselves handsomely for some 15 years always counting on the fact that there is a sucker born every minute, and it worked . They had a good run but the gig is up. Now it's time for them to pay for perpetrating a fraud. It's time for shareholders to unite and to get to the bottom of this fraud. I can't do it alone, and have been in contact with a law firm who I have worked with in the past when dealing with another corrupt biotech company. If you are interested in pursuing this
with me please write a post or send a private message through this site. I am interested in providing the firm with investors who are in the know. In particular those who have over the years had direct contact with CC, Saad, Hedrik, Rickey Dean et el. The time has come for us to learn the truth. The chances of shareholders recouping our money from a class action are nil. I am not here to tell fairy tales like Cytori management has for years,but I do want to know the truth about what has happened here and if discovered there has been action that is fraudulent, or criminal then I want those responsible to be held accountable for there actions. How deep does this go, KT LIM victim or villan ? Sabby,Maxim, Roth Capital ?
We don't know the truth and we wont ever hear it from Hedrik or the BOD.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mtpinman

loremvascular.com 11 May 2015 09:44 #4473

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1115
I would not see "ghosts" here D9.

We were told that Cytori set up a small domain page for Lorem 2 years ago, which you can see at ICANN-

Domain Name: LOREMVASCULAR.COM
Registrar: GODADDY.COM, LLC
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 146
Whois Server: whois.godaddy.com
Referral URL: registrar.godaddy.com
Updated Date: 24-oct-2013
Creation Date: 24-oct-2013
Expiration Date: 24-oct-2015

Domain Name: CYTORI.COM
Registrar: GODADDY.COM, LLC
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 146
Whois Server: whois.godaddy.com
Referral URL: registrar.godaddy.com
Updated Date: 05-may-2015
Creation Date: 15-apr-2003
Expiration Date: 15-apr-2016

I presume Lorem is working on their own website, which might have a totally different domain name- I do not know.

If I were David Oxley though, I would have kept the one page until I have an alternative. :whistle:

But with all cost cutting at Cytori they might have withdrawn the support for the Lorem site. :really:

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

loremvascular.com 11 May 2015 10:03 #4474

• cytxer
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 25
Roth, That's what I said last year, but YOU, Chuck, Hedge, WST, DOV, etc... were too simple (or otherwise) to notice, now it's too late, especially if you bought on the dip. the writing was on the wall when Warrants went worthless, but Hedge said it will be better for us, and some people even lobbied against extending them. I am not going to repeat again...

You could share with us all, and if someone starts it, I will definitely join the action. You must know there is only one thing that can be done, and that is class action,, yes you won't make anything but they will all pay for the rest of their lives. Don't forget to include Tom as well...

You could sell half of you shares right now... Wait for the carnage and buy back, and THEN HOPE for the best with the niche markets (that could be a total BS as well)

Many lives were destroyed and there are some regulars here that had a part in it... directly or otherwise.

The scam was brilliant and that is the American way, sorry to say... That is why years ago I saw China where it's headed now, and in a few years, we are all in deep doodoo.

:evil: :bang: :KO:

loremvascular.com 11 May 2015 10:10 #4475

• d9dozrman
  • d9dozrman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 21
Yes fas, saw that domain server info on another site, but just checked in to see if the Lorem site had changed in any way. As far as cost cutting, The Godaddy fees are pocket change, and should have been left "live" until if and when a new one is developed. Just another amateur move IMO. With all the shoes dropping around here it's no wonder one starts to see "ghosts" :grin:

d9

loremvascular.com 11 May 2015 11:55 #4476

• fas
Roth/Cytxer,

Let me start by saying that I do NOT think Cytori is a scam. All FORMER Cytori scientists that I was in contact with, still rave about the technology and the power of fat cells. The present science leadership with John Fraser and Min Zhu is world class in my opinion.

It is what the past AND present leadership made of it, which is really sad and they do deserve something else than what they got.

Than again- I agree with past speakers that you do not sue a featherless chicken and yourself as owner of the joint. However it is true that I already lost my fortune with Cytori in 2008 and 2011 and the little I had left back in September last year with the warrants.

My take on what happened I have written here before- the technology is disruptive, but management never was able to get a clinic done in something attractive with sufficient patients to be convincing. They thought they were convincing and totally greedy in asking prices. That appalled all suitors and this is where we are.

Fact is though - I also would like to know the gory details of the past which Hedrick sure aint gonna tell me voluntarily, so anything you guys want to know from me. I will respond, but just in the function as a unpaid and voluntary consultant. Nothing more- out of principle.

D9

I have noticed several performance and technical issues with the Cytori site off late. Both that one and the Lorem page surely are based on the DotNetNuke framework. Maintaining that needs a professional, which costs a bit more than domain -and hosting itself.

I wouldnt be able to do this site either when Joomla would not be my hobby of mine too... :grin:
The following user(s) said Thank You: d9dozrman

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

loremvascular.com 11 May 2015 13:01 #4477

• agamemnus
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 9
This is troubling but could definitely be just a goof on their part.

loremvascular.com 11 May 2015 13:37 #4479

• mr5874
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 19
Everyone should send David Oxley an email and ask him rather than speculating - This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Cytori gave me his email address after Marc said to contact Lorem with any questions after the KT Lim filing.

loremvascular.com 11 May 2015 14:54 #4482

• fatboy
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 77

Let me start by saying that I do NOT think Cytori is a scam

Fas,

Being a scam and being a viable scientific corporation are two very different things. At this point Cytori may be neither but if they don't get their act together soon they may not get the chance to prove their science. It is troubling to see even the most stalwart supporters of this company so disillusioned. Management has been absent in providing information to shareholders. The last posting for "news" on the company website is from February? Just an example of the lack of detail this company provides investors. The earnings call this afternoon is another example of how little we know about this company. I have no idea what is going to occur and I am very worried about my investment. It is not right and the pps reflects it.
:bash:
The following user(s) said Thank You: d9dozrman

loremvascular.com 11 May 2015 15:20 #4483

• fas

Being a scam and being a viable scientific corporation are two very different things.

Sure fatboy- no argument. But for me the definition of scam is- a fraudulent business scheme or swindle. So since the scientific base is there, it cannot be a swindle.

About 10 years ago, when folks were still not reading SEC filings and financial reports, I learned of a stem cell Company based in LA and listed on the pink sheets, which consisted of a Indian ancestry MD and a secretary, who wrote out 3 announcements per week which in style were copies of what Cytori and other regen outfits supply.

When I had the chance to read a SEC filing, I saw that the major asset was a Bollywood Video collection of a few grand. :joy:

Now that fits the definition. Cytori does not and the chance of becoming viable science company still exists... at the expense of the former owners though..

loremvascular.com 11 May 2015 15:35 #4484

• fatboy
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

the definition of scam is- a fraudulent business scheme or swindle. So since the scientific base is there, it cannot be a swindle.

Fas,

I know you are right. Just frustrated at all of this. The earnings report looks dismal to me. They lost twice as much money as they did last year. No mention of Japan. No hard numbers on Lorem. Barda just skimmed over with no indication of revenue streams. The big positive is they won't lose as much of our money next year as they did this year? This shit has to stop. I know what PT Barnum said but there is a time when even the suckers take their money off the table, button their pockets, and walk away.

What are Bollywood videos worth these days? If Hedrick could get his hands on them there would probably be another capital raise!
:grin:

loremvascular.com 11 May 2015 15:50 #4485

• agamemnus
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 9
Looks like the Lorem Vascular deal is proceeding, regardless of what is happening with the website.

fatboy wrote: They lost twice as much money as they did last year.

You have your figures reversed... They lost a little under 7 cents. Last year they lost 14 cents in the same quarter.

loremvascular.com 11 May 2015 16:27 #4487

• fatboy
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

You have your figures reversed... They lost a little under 7 cents. Last year they lost 14 cents in the same quarter.

Aggie,

They lost 7 cents a share. From what I see there are a bit more shares in the float?

From the consolidated statement of cash flows:

2014 first quarter loss - ten million four hundred thousand
2015 first quarter loss - Twenty one million nine hundred and fifty thousand

Please tell me I am wrong because I want to be wrong on this.

:really:

loremvascular.com 11 May 2015 18:04 #4488

• rothco619
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 67
Sure fatboy- no argument. But for me the definition of scam is- a fraudulent business scheme or swindle. So since the scientific base is there, it cannot be a swindle. :bang:

Fas,
Any good sting needs a great story so the fact that the science Cytori has is real does not legitimize irresponsible, and perhaps criminal behavior by management and the BOD. This company has failed miserably for 15 years, while many collected ridiculous salaries, benefits and options for years Shareholders have not been treated fairly and have not been deal with squarely. Those of you who have had direct lines of communication were lied to or misinformed and were used to pass misinformation. Based on my relationship with an individual that falls into that category , I would have to say unknowingly, although that may not be true for all. You guys are all astute business men who had the benefit of looking into a mans eyes and believing what you were hearing to be true. These conversations have gone on for years with always the same result. History has now proven us to be fools, to have invested in a management team that would be so inept at handling the promise of the science. It is clear that the baton of leadership has been passed to Hedrik who proves to be no better then Chris Calhoun. To make things worse a number of these managers remain incestuously tied to Cytori through other ventures by which they can profit should Cytori's promise ever materialize as unlikely as that may be. There is unquestionably sufficient circumstantial evidence to warrant a thorough investigation by the SEC. So perhaps your definition of scam should be broadened .
The following user(s) said Thank You: fatboy

loremvascular.com 12 May 2015 06:05 #4491

• fas
Roth-

It more and more dawns on me that the breakthrough with Cytori has to come with the new generation device.

From an application perspective- there is plenty enough in the pipeline, that we do not know about and for which there might be interest by others- if coupled with CTX-2. This last statement from Hedrick is probably key:

And then finally on a practical level, the implementation problems that we've seen using the current technology in terms of the time it takes to process, the costs and so forth should be solved substantially in this forthcoming generation of technology

Its easy speaking for me- I am well off with my pensions and do not need capital, but still I would not sell anything and personally will continue buying CYTX at any price from "leftovers" of my spending money. :bye:

loremvascular.com 12 May 2015 06:38 #4493

• fas
Fatboy-

You are not right and not wrong. Strange..yes :grin:

Has to to do with a US GAAP accounting guideline according to some FASB in respect of warrants. As you know Cytori has heaps outstanding and in each quarter there will be big variations on "value adjustments" which are all for the birds, since they do not involve cash until those warrants disappear to conversion at face-value or simply expire.

You see an amount of 15.444.000 $ in the P/L relating to that and see that amount pulled out again in the cash flow statement as a NON-CASH item.

So mentally adjust reported results with that number going forward. :whistle:

loremvascular.com 12 May 2015 09:56 #4499

• fatboy
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

each quarter there will be big variations on "value adjustments" which are all for the birds

Thanks Fas,

I knew there was some "hokey pokey" involving warrants and "non cash" items involved. I also know that it is not good. So saying they cut their losses is a financial parlour trick that has no meaning. Lets see if they can get the Celution II to market. That and scleroderma seem to be the next big hope for the company.

loremvascular.com 12 May 2015 11:03 #4502

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 202
JUst ignore all that warrant valuation crap for now fatboy.....it doesn't matter.

Agree scleroderma and cash/balance is all that matters right now. OA further away.

Loss as a result of lower burn is a good thing.
Loss per share is meaningless because it is spread out over more and more shares so gives the illusion of a reduction in loss as stated "per share".

loremvascular.com 12 May 2015 14:50 #4503

• fatboy
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

Loss as a result of lower burn is a good thing

Hedge,

I am no stock analyst but I know when there is a stink in the room. Cutting cash burn is a good thing if you have a strategy to become profitable. So far cutting "the cash burn", has been a ruse to burn the stockholders with layer after layer of debt and dilution. As I have said before regenerative medicine is a "tough space". Yesterdays ER and CC didn't make it any easier. Lets see what kind of rabbit gets pulled out of the hat in Q2.

loremvascular.com 12 May 2015 15:21 #4507

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 202
Loss as a result of lower burn is a good thing.***

That did make that much sense did it fatboy ? LOL But you seemed to get what I was trying to convey.

I hate the dilution as much as anyone but the application of the funds has taken a more responsible turn imho.

There is still much to improve in this company.....I hope you aren't expecting much for the rest of the year. Sales will continue to stink.

Some principal on the Oxford loan paid, US scleroderma and OA trial enrollments, CTX-2 progress are the biggies imho.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.132 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites