TOPIC: Interesting Article ,Open Question to our CEO

Interesting Article ,Open Question to our CEO 14 Apr 2015 09:02 #4178

• rothco619
  • rothco619's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 67
finance.yahoo.com/news/great-timing-athersys-other-stem-133500058.html

This article was posted on the YMB. This is an open question to our CEO Mark Hedrik. If Cytori is the leader in cell therapies as you claim and the company is so well positioned in Japan, then why no mention ? Care to reply to your share holders ? I am sure somebody from Cytori must visit this board on ocasion. While your at it perhaps an update on funding as well.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Interesting Article ,Open Question to our CEO 14 Apr 2015 09:41 #4179

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 201
Maybe we need to bump our part-time employee to get us a Japanese deal to 3/4 time...LOL ! :evil:

Interesting Article ,Open Question to our CEO 14 Apr 2015 10:48 #4180

• Wall Street Titan
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 148
It is an interesting article but the answer to your question lies here , in the disclaimer link at the bottom of the article.

Interesting Article ,Open Question to our CEO 14 Apr 2015 11:10 #4181

• rothco619
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Street, with that reply you have lost what little credibility you had left. Seriously

Interesting Article ,Open Question to our CEO 14 Apr 2015 11:11 #4182

• fatboy
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 77
WST,

I agree. These articles are cultivated by the PR guys. They do make you feel good and may have short term benefits for the pps. The AF hatchet job certainly could have used a counter "research" essay because I truly believe it has negatively impacted Cytori shares since it was published.

But in the long term it will be the efficacy of the science that turns the tide for the company and regenerative medicine in general. I would like to hear more information on the developmental stage of the new Celution device. As stated in the Athersys piece bringing down the cost of stem cell therapies is an important goal. Cytori management can certainly give more detail regarding the progress of their science to the shareholders. When this information is not provided it fosters the sentiment that "The Emperor has No Clothes" . Unnerving for even the most stalwart of us investors.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mtpinman, d9dozrman

Interesting Article ,Open Question to our CEO 14 Apr 2015 11:13 #4183

• Wall Street Titan
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

I agree. These articles are cultivated by the PR guys. They do make you feel good and may have short term benefits for the pps. The AF hatchet job certainly could have used a counter "research" essay because I truly believe it has negatively impacted Cytori shares since it was published.

Fatboy... stay tuned... that AF article pissed me off.

WST
The following user(s) said Thank You: fas, keysman

Interesting Article ,Open Question to our CEO 14 Apr 2015 12:38 #4184

• Wall Street Titan
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Roth,

Screw you! All I was doing was pointing out that this website gets paid to produce these articles by the companies that are generally included in the articles. Cytori is not on the list of companies who made payments on the list I linked to. Don't be so naive! What's your problem?

Interesting Article ,Open Question to our CEO 14 Apr 2015 13:38 #4187

• fatboy
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
WST,
Great article. Couldn't have said it better. Thank you for voicing the truth. Great writing!!!!

seekingalpha.com/article/3069596-correcting-the-facts-on-cytori-therapeutics?auth_param=akfqt:1aiqisk:3d9d711cb79b2e98f7dc35257f650c91&uprof=45

:vegas:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wall Street Titan

Interesting Article ,Open Question to our CEO 14 Apr 2015 13:53 #4190

• rothco619
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Furthermore, history has shown that, over the last few years, Cytori has been unable to deliver on its promises or potential and has destroyed shareholder value through poor execution and bad decision making. It should also be noted that as a result of the poor performance, there has been turnover in both the CEO and CFO positions over the last year.

WS my problem is that the content of the article is accurate. You have acknowled in your own words above in your most recent article the deficiences of Cytori. Hedrik has made claims that with all there patents and $'s spent that Cytori is the leading stem cell company in the world. You disregard the content of the article because of who wrote it. Isn't that the pot calling the kettle black as you certainly have a vested interest in Cytori. Despite of who wrote the article the fact is that Cytori has not delivered on any promises and obviously is not held in the regard claimed by our CEO.

Interesting Article ,Open Question to our CEO 14 Apr 2015 14:06 #4191

• Wall Street Titan
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Roth, first things first. You attacked my credibility because of my comment about a promotional article where someone someone complained why Cytori was not mentioned. All I did was point out that this was paid for by the company(ies) mentioned. Still waiting to hear an apology and explanation as your comment was totally unwarranted.

Regarding this statement you made:

WS my problem is that the content of the article is accurate.

If you are talking about the AF article, parts of it were complete fabrications as I pointed out in today's SA article. If you are OK letting AF get away with making up stuff, yes go ahead and feel free to defend AF. That is your prerogative. As a shareholder, I felt that someone should step up to this guy because a significant part of the article was inaccurate and BS.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Joncon63, fatboy, keysman, Lugano

Interesting Article ,Open Question to our CEO 14 Apr 2015 14:59 #4196

• rothco619
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
WS, If I ow you an apology, i apologize. As far as credibility comment I was saying that if all you can say regarding the content of the piece and the non mention of cytori and missed my point about Hedrik responding to the fact that these companies seem to be making more progress then cytori ,it is clear i did not communicate that. I was not referring at all to the AF article ,I was referencing the article to which link was provided. I was saying that your reference to the statement at bottom was a poor execuse as to why Cytori has made no progress. With regard to paid pieces ,perhaps if cytori had any type of budget for PR it would be money well spent.

Interesting Article ,Open Question to our CEO 14 Apr 2015 15:26 #4199

• Wall Street Titan
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Apology accepted. Your question was why CYTX was not mentioned in the article and that was what I was responding too. I wasn't responding on behalf of Marc. I haven't shown any inclination to sugar coat the mess that has been Cytori. I came up with the term equity rape financing to express my displeasure with the mishandling of the last capital raise because that is what is what it was. I don't like when companies pay for articles that have disclaimers on them because AF is quick to make a point of it. I consider it counterproductive.

Interesting Article ,Open Question to our CEO 14 Apr 2015 16:12 #4200

• d9dozrman
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 21
WST, the SA article is well done! Thanks for taking the time.

d9

Interesting Article ,Open Question to our CEO 14 Apr 2015 19:52 #4201

• franshei
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 103
We should all thanks WST for his courageous response to Adam F and crew's poorly researched Street comments on CYTX.

I hope all of us are now moving forward for more positive news from the company. Hope that this AF fiasco is forgotten. I hope that we would hear soon re Japan and maybe EU. I think Hedrick had recently gone to Japan. Maybe a new deal in Japan is in the working. Hedrick mentioned in the CC that sport medicine is a possible area for partnership. I think DOV mentioned before that Calhoun was trying to bringing in some EU partnership last year.

Some Athena data should due soon. Don't know what kind of reception it would be.

The first Q earning CC should come in early May. If Lorem is ordering some products upon the Chinese FDA approval of the celution system, would the revenue and income be positively affected ? and when?
The following user(s) said Thank You: keysman, Wall Street Titan

Interesting Article ,Open Question to our CEO 15 Apr 2015 07:36 #4205

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1114
Yes- very nice article WST.

Thanks for taking the time to write it. I know from experience it takes some mental persuasion when your "blood is boiling" to some degree.

Do you know, when SA puts a link to the article at Yahoo and when they do not? I would make sense, if they link the AF article , they would also link the rebuttal in order to have a fair exchange. :really:

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Interesting Article ,Open Question to our CEO 15 Apr 2015 07:41 #4206

• Wall Street Titan
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Thanks Fas, Yahoo and Seeking Alpha had a parting of the ways about a year ago and you will see that Yahoo no longer distributes any SA articles at all. Apparently thestreet.com is still considered a news source to yahoo. What is interesting is that I've seen no sign from AF that he is even aware of the rebuttal.

Interesting Article ,Open Question to our CEO 15 Apr 2015 08:05 #4208

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1114

Yahoo and Seeking Alpha had a parting of the ways about a year ago and you will see that Yahoo no longer distributes any SA articles at all.

I see. I did not know that.

What is interesting is that I've seen no sign from AF that he is even aware of the rebuttal.

To all- surely there are readers here with a Disqus account that can make AF aware-??? Would be nice if Feuerstein gets some education... :yep:

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Interesting Article ,Open Question to our CEO 15 Apr 2015 09:20 #4209

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 201
Fas...AF's job is complete and true facts were not necessary.

WST...I haven't seen your article but all accounts point to your usual skill is still intact :write:

I guess the real question is....with plenty of fresh shares for shorting will the Sabby group be re-applying them and how low is acceptable or is AF still having a effect. We may have to wait til the May call for the next news/update.

Small correction...Sabby group can just convert and sell as well.

Interesting Article ,Open Question to our CEO 15 Apr 2015 09:29 #4210

• Wall Street Titan
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Hedge,

No need for Sabby to short any more as the warrants are fully exercisable. Now they can just sell long and exercise immediately. The only reason they needed to short was because the warrants were NOT exercisable. I think that may be why the shares are under pressure. More relevant than the AF article, IMHO. We don't know how many warrants are still outstanding. The good news is that Cytori may be raising capital... the bad news it is at the $.577 equity rape financing price.

Interesting Article ,Open Question to our CEO 15 Apr 2015 09:49 #4211

• fatboy
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
It seems to make sense that unless Sabby is privy to positive data that would drive the pps up they should be selling here. That would explain the downward pressure on the pps that we are seeing. It is in their best interest to be prudential in their selling activity in order to maximize their returns though. I hope they are willing to promote order at this juncture but that is not guaranteed - doubling your money is not a bad days work. Not good for the atm I am afraid. When you make a deal with the devil in order to survive there are consequences.
:evil:

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.120 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites