Another 2.5 million shares added short 24 Mar 2015 15:06 #3948

• myownhedgefund
  • myownhedgefund's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 201
3/13/2015 ...15,002,664 shares short
The following user(s) said Thank You: d9dozrman

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Another 2.5 million shares added short 24 Mar 2015 16:03 #3949

• LTCytx
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
20% of the public float. That's a big number... would be nice to see a squeeze on that.
The following user(s) said Thank You: d9dozrman

Another 2.5 million shares added short 24 Mar 2015 16:22 #3950

• d9dozrman
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 21
I'm of the belief we will never experience the mother of all squeezes, even with the unbelievably high number of shares short. It's been this way for years, what would change it? Can we catch them off gaurd with some stunning news without any leaks beforehand?
We would all like to see them burnt like toast, but it seems as if they have always had it right, and have us by the nads.

d9
The following user(s) said Thank You: LTCytx

Another 2.5 million shares added short 24 Mar 2015 16:25 #3951

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1114
This is pretty dramatic, is it not???

This clash of views- long versus short- cannot be the present valuation of the Company in my mind, what is it 108 Mio x1,25= 135 Mio$.
The "spelled out future" with scleroderma and OA should be worth much more than that, by any reasonable account. :winky:

IMO - must have to do with solving Oxford Finance and going concern issues. :cool:

Hopefully management can pull us out of this shit.....that we were dragged into... :evil:
The following user(s) said Thank You: LTCytx

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Another 2.5 million shares added short 24 Mar 2015 17:04 #3952

• rothco619
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 67
Sad we are reduced to hope and prayers . The shorts have been and will continue to control the action until Cytori finally makes a deal and I don't mean one like with Sabby. With the expectation of dilution, being short seems to be a no brainer and with shareholders willing to lend shares to collect a small premium that just continues to add fuel to the fire. Oh what a shit storm we have been dragged into. :bash: :puke:

Another 2.5 million shares added short 25 Mar 2015 06:36 #3953

• Wall Street Titan
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 148
Roth, Not so fast. I'm more convinced than ever that this is just related to Sabby (and other investors of the equity rape financing) that are simply shorting against the warrants. DOV told me yesterday that a source of his on the west coast said Sabby was out of the shares. Like I've said yesterday, Sabby (and the like) would sell out of ALL SHARES FIRST before doing anything with the warrants. So all that overhang from October 8th is behind us. There were also about 25,961,540 warrants struck at $.577. In my estimation, I wouldn't say that ALL 15,000,000 shares of the short position are related but at least 1/2 are. You will see a big drop off in April 10th when the warrants are exercisable. It is even plausible that Cytori gave Sabby an early exercise on some shares as part of the ATM embargo release that will be revealed later in the next SEC 10Q. I am now getting paid 20% on my shares which means that short sellers are probably paying at least 30%. The exercise of 25,961,540 warrants at .577 would bring in about $15,000,000 if all warrants are closed out.

I see this increase in short position as a positive as the market has absorbed all Sabby's shares and most likely a good chunk of the warrants.
The following user(s) said Thank You: d9dozrman, mikeadd@twitter

Another 2.5 million shares added short 25 Mar 2015 08:52 #3960

• mikeadd@twitter
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
To say I'm less than knowledgeable about inner workings of trading would be a euphemism, so, with that said, a question I've had over the last couple weeks is about all of the above going on and cytx possibly selling shares coupled with Relatively low volume. It seems that the volume would be higher and not lower. Not arguing anyone's point. Just sharing what seems logical to me.

Another 2.5 million shares added short 25 Mar 2015 09:08 #3963

• cytxer
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 25
Mike, when the volume exploded to such number that it could not have possibly been real shares trading, a couple of people here suggested the same thing :whistle:

You naked short what you are about to get in real shares, which is really selling in advance what you are about to get. The filing, a few days ago confirmed the "paranoid guy's" suspicions... :cool:

So, yeah the volume was HUGE, but they sold weeks in advance.
The following user(s) said Thank You: d9dozrman, mikeadd@twitter

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.100 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites