TOPIC: Oh for a 3 cent positive day

Oh for a 3 cent positive day 21 Jan 2015 19:51 #3230

• myownhedgefund
  • myownhedgefund's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 202
What would it take ?
Maybe when those open market CEO and CFO buy orders are filled and filed. :yep: :grin:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Oh for a 3 cent positive day 22 Jan 2015 08:40 #3231

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1115
Hedge-

They can only buy 2 days after reporting of quarterly results until two weeks before quarter-end.

That is of course , assuming they are not in serious talks or other material information which could move PPS.

Only money can move it now- it seems.. :bang:

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Oh for a 3 cent positive day 22 Jan 2015 09:22 #3236

• myownhedgefund
  • myownhedgefund's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 202
Yes...aware of the limits of insider trading...was being sarcastic as this may well fall into the same rubbish pile as our infamous answers to questions promise.
3 cents down quite easy...3 cents up almost impossible w/o real news it seems. Evidently the news to date Hedrick though was market moving no one cares about. Can you really blame them as touting increased cost (trials) in a cash starved company likely leaves few warm and fuzzy...LOL !

Now a plan for Japan ???? That could be news....but they have none and show no interest in providing one.

Otherwise we are left with 31 cardiac patients and dilution.

Oops almost forgot Astellas at the recent conference did not help PPS either although I thought the reference by DOV was kinda silly in itself. :KO:

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.083 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites