• Page:

TOPIC: Whats the hold up with scolederma

Whats the hold up with scolederma 04 Nov 2014 11:01 #2584

• joeycav11
  • joeycav11's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 41
This is a very influential news network in Canada talking about accessing an un approved treatment in the USA
Scoloderma could put us on the map.
www.ctvnews.ca/health/scleroderma-patients-seek-experimental-u-s-stem-cell-therapy-1.2071491

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Whats the hold up with scolederma 04 Nov 2014 11:32 #2585

• rothco619
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 67
Joey<
I am sure you will hear all the excuses you need on Thursday if you tune in for the lack of earnings,shareholder sell out call..
Surely there will be plenty of bullshit to go around. Hear LLyod Dean to make a special appearance with a new projection on wildest dreams. Rickey to announce more options and pay raises to remaining management. Lot's of great stuff. One thing for sure is we won't be getting answers to questions submitted months ago, that were supposed to be answered already. Pewee Herman to join the board as the new face of Cytori. You just can't make this stuff up.

Whats the hold up with scolederma 04 Nov 2014 12:45 #2586

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1109
Joey-

Yes, I read this article one or two weeks ago and was pretty surprised about the plight of this patient.

To my knowledge HSCT (Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transfer) has been established across the globe for many many years. Its a "practice of medicine" invention and not owned by any Company if you like.

So you kill the patients marrow (with expensive chemotherapy drugs from BP) and reinfuse auto-cells.

It can surely can kill the patient too- so just an IV injection first might be worth a try also.

I guess the issue in Canada is that HSCT is accepted for blood cancers (like leukemia), but maybe not for an auto-immune disorder like scleroderma. :whistle:

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Whats the hold up with scolederma 04 Nov 2014 14:54 #2587

• rongside
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 196
Fas,

I fully agree that it would be very interesting and common sense to try an IV injection of ADRC/SVF before going the whole immune system destruction path. As I recall the lung is the first and largest recipient of stem cells that are injected intravenously. How expensive can it be to do a lipo and Celution process before injecting into vein? ......... certainly less expensive and less complicated than the heart disease protocols.

While on the subject of scleroderma here is another related trial using fat grafting for Raynauds syndrome which is a form of scleroderma. Very encouraging. It provides further validation of the approach for treating sclerodactylii/scleroderma with ADRC. Concentrated ADRC's would give better results, and that is validated by the French trials. :woohoo: :joy:

www.ctvnews.ca/health/scleroderma-patients-seek-experimental-u-s-stem-cell-therapy-1.2071491

I hope someone asks a question about this indication during the earnings conference call. This appears to be low hanging fruit....... but I fear that our management team is comprised of midgets. :cry:

Whats the hold up with scolederma 04 Nov 2014 14:59 #2588

• rongside
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Sorry, wrong link. the correct one is :

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24445877

Whats the hold up with scolederma 04 Nov 2014 15:40 #2589

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 199
One could also ask why management chose osteoarthritis vs scleroderma for a US trial. Other than market size we know it has helped in the latter. What has been done in oestoarthritis on a translational basis is unpublished and kept from those who have suffered as a shareholder.
:cry:

BTW...the french are sure dragging their feet on scleroderma.

Switching gears a bit...who thinks management still has NO public plan on how they plan to proceed in Japan...LOL ! :evil:

rothco...Hedick wiped his butt with that questionaire list. When you cant trust a word they say anyway...does it even matter ? :really: :grin:

On a rumored note...a pair of unicycles has been delivered to Callan Rd. Looks like everything is in place for storybook time. No word if the clown car that brisauto work so hard on has been sold. :winky: :grin:

Whats the hold up with scolederma 05 Nov 2014 03:10 #2590

• fas

I fully agree that it would be very interesting and common sense to try an IV injection of ADRC/SVF before going the whole immune system destruction path. As I recall the lung is the first and largest recipient of stem cells that are injected intravenously. How expensive can it be to do a lipo and Celution process before injecting into vein? ......... certainly less expensive and less complicated than the heart disease protocols.

Yes - the procedure looks and probably is very easy and uncomplicated. The costs however are mainly caused by the check-up´s with MRI, Spect and what have you, which than are reviewed by X-number of independent CRO´s.
I dont know- I also think the best thing to do for cytori is- get the f*ck something established, which is meaningful and respected by the medical- and investing community.

OK BARDA is there but will take another 5 years- maybe scleroderma of the face and hands is an "rock-solid" first target (since proven) before tackling systemic scleroderma, where there could be an issue with a patient possessing sufficient CRCX4 signaling cells to get to their target (yes- that 40% of exogenous cells first go to the lung is fine and helpful)

I think Hedrick makes a mistake AGAIN with Osteoarthritis. First- he is damned late in the field- their is already plenty competition from folks with BM and fat cells with all having > 500 patients data to back up.
He would be taken a"follower" seat instead of being a front runner.

Poor judgement as usual. :cry: :cry:

For all that have not read my article on the disorder- see here- systemic scleroderma

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Whats the hold up with scolederma 05 Nov 2014 04:18 #2591

• rongside
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
As I said before:

I hope someone asks a question about this indication during the earnings conference call. This appears to be low hanging fruit....... but I fear that our management team is comprised of midgets. :cry:

There is only one way that this company does not become another DSCO. Although I am disgusted at having been dilluted in the way we have been, I hope that the new majority shareholders force the current management to make a deal with big pharma/bio. Perhaps their short term focus on profit maximization will lead them to recognize that they can make a good profit this way instead of trading it backwards and forwards.

If they have chosen osteoarthritis they have an obligation to show us the data on which this decision was based. !

Whats the hold up with scolederma 05 Nov 2014 09:01 #2592

• fas
John-

You do have a point. Problem is- I have no desire to try to twist one of the arms of the present analysts on the call and my partner does not participate any longer. :cry:

So maybe a mail helps :write: :write: :winky: -

Hi Thiago-

My name is Fas Kuiters- publisher, editor of several regen med websites, including cytx-investor.com of which you might have heard.
One of the Cytori shareholders writing on my board made an excellent point in respect of the management decision to extend the clinical pipeline with the Osteoarthritis application.
You know as well as we all do, that Cytori has an "eminent feel for entering strategic cul-de-sac´s", for which reason the valid question should be raised (as stated by this shareholder and supported by any logical thinking other shareholders):

"What clinical evidence do you have available of treating OA with cells from Celution that made you select this application over for instance an orphan disorder like scleroderma of the hands, which has excellent proven results and seems to benefit of all major virtues of fat cells, being wound healing, blood flow and immune modulation"

It is my personal opinion that OA would have been a wonderful app to start in 2006 instead of breast reconstruction, but not in 2014 when competing organizations like Centeno-Schultz in the US and Cellthera in Europe have already databases filled with more than 500 patients for this app. With the reputation and skill sets of the clinical staff of Cytori, it would take 10 years to have the same number of patients treated.

Hopefully the management team can make some sense of this in the call.

Additionally we have the question list pending that a partner of mine handed over to the Board on July 31- after many promises to have the questions answered from the Board members and by Dr. Hedrick, its about time that something is coming our way in this respect.

Thanks for your time and attention.

Fas Kuiters

The following user(s) said Thank You: mikehelin, rongside, d9dozrman, fatboy

Whats the hold up with scolederma 05 Nov 2014 09:05 #2593

• rothco619
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
You are clearly not familiar with the definition of insanity which is to continue to do the same thing over and over while expecting a different result. If it has not gotten through to every single long term shareholder that this group will never monetize Cytori technology then I have a bridge to sell you. Hedrik is not capable of this task as has been demonstrated numerous times over the years. His inability to keep a promise to shareholders be it about improved communication ,non dilutive capital raises , answering questions that were submitted months ago, making a meaningful partnership ship deal, increasing revenue, nothing. It has been fairy tale after fairy tale. I am sure that shareholders and lawyers will be most interested to hear what stories he will tell tomorrow. Think the only way to get the truth out of any of these guys will be depositions under oath. had it with all the bull shit.

Whats the hold up with scolederma 05 Nov 2014 12:52 #2595

• mikehelin
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 7
Fas,
Do you have the questions posted anywhere on the web site? I for one would like to see them.
Regards Mike

MEH

Whats the hold up with scolederma 05 Nov 2014 13:02 #2596

• StevieRay
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 7
Mike, Here's the link to where I believe the questions are located. I believe there are a couple of versions so you will want to page down until you find the latest one.
www.cytx-investor.com/forum/5-cytori-the-company-management-people-partners/406-questions-pdf

I hope the management team will take time to answer and post the answers on their website. There are some very good questions here. Answering these questions will be of great value to understanding our road map to commercialization.

Whats the hold up with scolederma 05 Nov 2014 13:51 #2597

• fas
Hi Stevie- welcome to the Lodge.

Anybody who followed Stevies link can download the questions PDF.

After that it can be offered here also, like I am doing now.... :grin:

File Attachment:

File Name: 2013-Shareholders-Meeting-Questions_2014-07-30_2014-11-05.pdf
File Size: 88 KB
Attachments:

Whats the hold up with scolederma 05 Nov 2014 14:26 #2598

• rothco619
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
We have a chance to clear the air and set a new base for shareholder expectations. We hope that
Dr. Hedrick and the organization embraces this opportunity to create a renewed confidence in the
ability of Cytori to achieve the great things her investors have envisioned in the future.
:puke: :bang: :bash:

Yes fas we sure do have a new base for expectations as we sit below .50 since these questions were asked months ago. We expect to barely avoid bankruptcy. We expect that Atena trial will be halted even though company has permission to move forward as they have no money other then to be sure that inflated salaries continue to be paid and that CC gets his severance for running the company into the ground. We have expectations that KT Lim has disappeared, and that we will turn our millions of dollars of paper losses into real losses..
We expect to continue to be lied to, we expect to be delisted from nasdaq, we expect further dilution, we expect more options to be granted to management. We expect that Barda money will not be forthcoming, we expect that we may go bankrupt. Shall I continue, Based on these lofty expectations i think bonuses are definitely in order.

Whats the hold up with scolederma 05 Nov 2014 20:55 #2599

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 199
Appreciate the letter Fas.

Expect very little tomorrow.

2 words: Nitch player

They blew...they know it. Its now about milking whats left in this old cow I am afraid. :KO:

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.212 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites