• Page:

TOPIC: I must have missed this...

I must have missed this... 17 Oct 2014 10:16 #2470

• mr5874
  • mr5874's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 19
Our lovely CC joined TargaZyme's board. I love the quote that states, "Mr. Calhoun is a visionary entrepreuneur, a proven public company CEO with a successful track record with major capital raising in the public markets, global product development and global strategic partnerships. Mr. Calhoun's expertise is particularly valuable to TargaZyme as it moves into its next phase of business evolution."

Successful track record with major capital raising / global strategic partnerships? Wow, what a stretch. :joy:

SAN DIEGO, CA, Jun 03, 2014 (Marketwired via COMTEX) -- TargaZyme, Inc. (formerly America Stem Cell, Inc. or the "Company"), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company developing enzyme platform technologies/products to improve efficacy outcomes for cell therapy and cancer immunotherapy, announced today that it has appointed Christopher Calhoun to its Business Advisory Board.

Chris Calhoun is a co-founder of Cytori Therapeutics. He has served as its Vice-Chairman/Director and Chief Executive Officer.

Lynnet Koh, Chairman & CEO of TargaZyme, Inc., stated "Mr. Calhoun is a visionary entrepreuneur, a proven public company CEO with a successful track record with major capital raising in the public markets, global product development and global strategic partnerships. Mr. Calhoun's expertise is particularly valuable to TargaZyme as it moves into its next phase of business evolution."

Mr. Calhoun commented, "I am delighted to work with TargaZyme because it is leading the advancement into next generation innovation in cell therapy. To date, the majority of clinical stage cell therapy based companies are focused on primary applications of cells. However, value will migrate toward second and third generation technology that will improve the targeting, engraftment, safety, and specific mechanisms of action that will result in substantially better outcomes for patients as well as reducing the overall cost of care. Now moving into later stage clinical trials, TargaZyme's potentially revolutionary enzyme product has the potential to dramatically improve cell targeting and engraftment for cell-based therapies including immunotherapies, cancer therapy and mesenchymal cell based repair and regeneration therapies. Lynnet Koh has assembled a world-class team that matches her global vision for transforming patient care and delivering value to shareholders. It is a tremendous honor to have the opportunity to work with this team and this company as it matures into late stage clinical trials and ultimately a global commercial leader in the field."
The following user(s) said Thank You: mtpinman, Wall Street Titan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

I must have missed this... 17 Oct 2014 11:36 #2471

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1115
Thanks for the info.

However, value will migrate toward second and third generation technology that will improve the targeting, engraftment, safety, and specific mechanisms of action that will result in substantially better outcomes for patients as well as reducing the overall cost of care.

There are unfortunately no players really from the first generation (including MSB, since they have not proven anything yet) that has created value which one can write home about. :whistle:

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

I must have missed this... 17 Oct 2014 11:57 #2472

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 202
Old news we knew about but being posted here we have a easy reference.

Waiting for CC to obtain a position where he can really work his "magic" and where we could make some $ if you know what I mean.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.098 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites