• Page:

TOPIC: Time to Shit or Get Off the Pot

Time to Shit or Get Off the Pot 20 Sep 2014 15:59 #2278

• Wall Street Titan
  • Wall Street Titan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 148
Although we have a both new CEO and CFO, Marc H has been here from inception. The Board hasn't changed much either over the last 5 years. We've been hearing about all the "interest" from potential partners for YEARS and other than KT Lim and BARDA, there's been no blockbuster deal. Yet we have many studies, including thousands of patients, that have demonstrates that this works for many applications. We had Asellas with an option on liver and Bimini with a option on the global aesthetics market yet no partner pulls the trigger. I'm happy that they are drastically reducing payroll and the Clyde Shores fiasco should have have never commenced in the first place without a market to sell in to. The number of board members must be cut... way too big for this small company starting with Llyod 10xWDean a real waste of money. Chris Calhoun looked at everything through rose colored glasses (i'm giving him the benefit of the doubt) and could never deliver on his own words. Now Marc Hedrick has a month and a half to get his promised (maybe too strong a word?) "shareholder friendly" financing and I'm sure he's doing his best but it is now time to deliver the goods and show that he is not simply an extension of Calhoun. A deal in Europe should be doable but will it happen?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Joncon63, mtpinman, d9dozrman

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.109 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites