• Page:

TOPIC: Well, I think this says it All

Well, I think this says it All 21 Aug 2014 13:41 #2060

• rothco619
  • rothco619's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 67
This is something that should have been done long ago. What a set of balls it takes to mislead shareholders as mangement has. Where there is smoke there is fire. Wonder what the response of US government will be, or potential partners. How far away can the end be I am :puke:

SAN DIEGO, Aug 21, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE via COMTEX) --

Shareholder rights law firm Robbins Arroyo LLP is investigating whether certain officers and directors of Cytori Therapeutics, Inc. breached their fiduciary duties to shareholders. Cytori is a cell therapy company that develops cell therapies based on autologous adipose-deprived regenerative cells to treat cardiovascular disease and other medical conditions.

View this press release on the law firm's Shareholder Rights Blog: www.robbinsarroyo.com/shareholders-rights-blog/cytori-therapeutics-inc .

Concerned shareholders who would like more information about their rights and potential remedies can contact attorney Darnell R. Donahue at (800) 350-6003, This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it., or via the shareholder information form on the firm's website.

Robbins Arroyo LLP is a nationally recognized leader in securities litigation and shareholder rights law. The firm represents individual and institutional investors in shareholder derivative and securities class action lawsuits, and has helped its clients realize more than billion of value for themselves and the companies in which they have invested. For more information, please go to www.robbinsarroyo.com .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Well, I think this says it All 21 Aug 2014 14:07 #2062

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1115
This is certainly on the issues Henry McCuster had with reporting on the ATHENA issues.

Personally I do not think there is a case here.

If anybody do have "cases" I am the one. But I am still positively minded on the future of Cytori. :grin: :vegas:
The following user(s) said Thank You: d9dozrman, keysman

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Well, I think this says it All 21 Aug 2014 20:11 #2063

• mr5874
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 19
Fas - you sure are taking a positive approach on such a sh*tty day. I hope you know something we don't know because I want to embed an emoticon of a yellow face with a gun to the head --- followed by a balloon quote of "BANG".

Well, I think this says it All 22 Aug 2014 02:52 #2065

• fas
5874-

I do not know anything more than what anybody can find out by themselves.

First - there was this negative Seeking Alpha article on Cytori, which was somewhat superficial, but in principal- described the correct reasons why one could not like Cytori at all. The usual critique that I and others have too over the years.
The part of that article which covered the same issue that Henry McCuster had read as follows:

As mentioned above, the Husten article indicates that Cytori suspended enrollment TWO MONTHS prior to actually announcing it. This was apparently told to Husten by Dr. Henry, a co-lead investigator in the trials. We don't have a specific date, but two months to the day prior to the announcement would be June 5th. I looked back at press releases to look for any statements about ATHENA in that period. I found none (which is good). However, I do find it concerning that June 6th was the date that Cytori closed its registered direct offering that was announced on May 30th. I certainly hope that Cytori had not already suspended the trial when that offering was announced/in progress - because this was definitely not disclosed at that time. Was the trial suspended merely days after the offering? Coincidence? I'm sure someone with more expertise than myself will know how to track this information down. Interestingly, Cytori did finally announce the trial suspension right before their 2Q report. It would appear to me that they were attempting to resolve the suspension prior to the release of 2Q results and were unsuccessful.

That is somewhat fishy- but key here is, that all issues and actions were managed and taken by Cytori. Not the FDA. That makes a hell of a difference.
After the initial issues- Cytori halted the trial. Investigated and reported to the FDA. FDA did not do anything, but asked some questions- only these questions triggered that Cytori released a "news to investors" to make them aware that the enrollment plan could not be kept.
They appropriately handled the case I think, since the continuation of the trial was not endangered and the FDA had no serious issues. Just more time was needed to get things going again.

I think this will prevail in court anytime. But it first needs shareholders to file at Robbins Arroyo. I am sure- some will.

But like I said- this will be a waste of time IMHO.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DOV, d9dozrman, keysman

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Well, I think this says it All 22 Aug 2014 04:43 #2066

• fas
maybe to help a bit-

from now on you can send an SOS to the raccoon lodge.

Hope it helps :happy:

Well, I think this says it All 22 Aug 2014 07:55 #2068

• DOV
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 194
Fas, you said exactly what I heard from Hedrick yesterday. Cytori has a team of lawyers that clear all actions of this nature in advance.

This is a case of American lawyers looking for work.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Joncon63, d9dozrman, keysman

Well, I think this says it All 22 Aug 2014 08:11 #2069

• fas
Most of the time these law firms come up with their investigations when the "subject i.e. the listed Company" is virtually bankrupt, but they almost ALWAYS state a specific reason for their action.

Here they even do NOT state a specific reason since the "two months ago" from Timothy Henry (the PI from Cedars) is very general and even NOT a statement from an named officer of Cytori. :bash: :grin:

Like I said- a total waste of time, but I presume originated from the short side with specific interests. :cry:
The following user(s) said Thank You: keysman

Well, I think this says it All 22 Aug 2014 12:43 #2070

• rothco619
  • rothco619's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 67
Dov, the point is this from my standpoint, Within 50 minutes of this news being released I wrote to Meghan at Cytor IR and forwarded her the information and stated that I hoped that Cytori would come out with a statement addressing this issue, this was early in the afternoon. I followed with a e-mail to mutual friend of ours who spoke to Hendrik on a planned call and there was no mention. When he read my text later in the afternoon he texted Hendrik and was quite dismayed as you can imagine. When Hendrik replied which was around 5:30 pm he denied knowledge of any such event. I find that impossible to believe, as I my self wrote as I have explained. To me this series of events shows me that there is absolutely no credibility when it comes to what this management team, be it past members CC &Mark Saad or Hendrik has ever shared with shareholders publicly or privately. I emphasize that at no time has any information discussed of which I am aware went beyond anything available to any shareholder. The purposeful decision that was made by management to not advise shareholders of the halt on Athena was a breach of trust between management and shareholders. I say this as there were two very public opportunities an annual call and a quarterly call to do so. I am not a lawyer so can't comment on the legality and now it is evident that the courts will have an opportunity to decide. No matter the motives of this firm be it to help shorts as some speculate or simply to collect legal fees. As we are all aware that the lawyers are the ones who make money in an action like this or a class action suit of another nature. This was brought on by Mr. Hendrik himself , the likes of a Mark Saad and through irresponsible comments from Mr. Ricky and at the time acting COB Llyod Dean with is now infamous ,If I were a betting man I would double down on Cytori and it will yield you 10 times your wildest dreams comment. . These actions show me incompetence, and poor judgement which has been exercised over and over again. As the credibility of Cytori with shareholders and wallstreet stinks, this action only serves to widen the credibility gap. As to Mr Hendriks claim of better communication with share holders, I have only two words to say and they are not happy birthday. As of 1;30 est today Friday, there has been not a comment addressing this this situation from Cytori as the PPs continues to be battered and our losses grow. For what ever temporary positive ray of hope that peeked through with Barda announcement even though as expected it was way below what was expected $ wise, or when you look deeper and excuse that with techical classifications which may lead to quicker approvals this is a mess any way you look at it. There is a sucker born every minute and I guess MR. KT Lim was the last one but when you have billions I guess it doesn't matter. The gang that couldn't shoot straight in San Diego is doing far more to ruin lives at this point then to save them. I don't know if there is a rabbit to be pulled out of a hat somewhere but if there is they better pull it out. It is clear to me why nobody has partnered with Cytori based on what I have experienced suffering for the last 5 years. I clearly understand one has to do there DD when investing, but when the information that is available is fraudulent at it's worse and extremely flawed at best this situation could not be being handled any worse.
The following user(s) said Thank You: d9dozrman

Well, I think this says it All 22 Aug 2014 12:44 #2071

• rongside
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 196
Although it pains me to see the CYTX share price at these levels having purchased subtantially higher, I feel that this legal (non)issue provides a golden opportunity to buy at a ridiculously low price. I have been on the (w)ronside of this trade for too long. Getting VERY close to six figure share holding ................. never thought this would be possible ........... still waiting to see if this is positive ........ or not. :KO:

All it takes is one good deal or news about another government funded trial to provide the validation that this technology is a game changer.
My (our) day will come. :yep:

Well, I think this says it All 22 Aug 2014 13:58 #2072

• fas
Michael-

I do feel your pain and sympathize...nonetheless I do have to say, connecting your- and my world quickly to a corporate CEO does not work that easy. In my old company it would be a joke expecting a mail to IR about the end of the world to end up on the 34th stock..... :winky:

Anyway- I was talking to my partner tonight and we discussed many issues. One being that this disrupts a lot again in Callan Road. We concluded on just a very simple thing-

the window of opportunity to buy shares by insiders opened on August 13 and will close again September 15. So far nobody did, so it must be that they are talking or working on something. :winky:

Hopefully they are successful this time around. :yep:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Joncon63, keysman

Well, I think this says it All 22 Aug 2014 14:41 #2073

• forgotmorthanuno
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 44
There could've been some insider buying today / to be filed next week w/SEC .... Stranger things have happened.

Well, I think this says it All 22 Aug 2014 14:41 #2074

• forgotmorthanuno
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 44
There could've been some insider buying today / to be filed next week w/SEC .... Stranger things have happened.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.117 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites