TOPIC: OK so now what?

OK so now what? 19 Aug 2014 10:11 #2042

• fatboy
  • fatboy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 77
online.wsj.com/article/PR-CO-20140819-905866.html

Barda is on board though a lot of work needs to be done. We all knew it was not the answer. I did think the news would move the share price up though. I seem to be wrong about a lot of things when it comes to this company. . Waiting patiently is one thing - languishing in a dungeon of falling value is another. We may need a catalyst to propel this company to the next level. A strong CEO who could assemble a financial team which would have as its goal to leverage the technology spearheaded by Dr. Hedrick. I know I am not saying anything new in this post. Just talking about what I feel should be a strategy going forward. I would love to hear what the others on this board think about the reaction to this BARDA news.

I wish this enigma would resolve itself soon and in a positive way...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Joncon63

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

OK so now what? 20 Aug 2014 01:40 #2047

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1115
The reaction on the BARDA news we covered already to a large degree.

The waiting is how the Balance sheet issue is going to be resolved. Partner money or not. If the warrants expire without value , there will be a lot of highly antagonized shareholders and things will not be funny. :really:

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

OK so now what? 20 Aug 2014 09:39 #2049

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 202
***Partner money or not. If the warrants expire without value , there will be a lot of highly antagonized shareholders and things will not be funny***

REALLY ?????????? :really:

So they will be upset that they made a time sensative bet with a management team that has never, EVER met a set timeline ? :KO:

OK so now what? 20 Aug 2014 09:59 #2050

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1115

So they will be upset that they made a time sensative bet with a management team that has never, EVER met a set timeline ? :KO:

If I thought that despite management this Company would not be successful, I wouldnt have done all the things with educating folks like I have done with this webpage and other means.

i.e. I would not have been an investor.

In hindsight these statements are very easy to make. :bang:

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

OK so now what? 20 Aug 2014 10:27 #2051

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 202
***In hindsight these statements are very easy to make.***

For me hindsight would be more than two years, AT LEAST, as I have posted over and over again on the YMB that CYTXW was a trade at best and the premium and product developement timelines likely wasnt worth a buy and hold bet. That was simply my opinion and maybe if the bumbling management had come through it would have paid off. Maybe if the BOD did their job in a more timely fashion it would have paid off. We all place out bets in the end with speculative plays.

There are still a few weeks left so who knows. I hope it does work out for CYTXW holders as I too will participate with the common.

Management always matters !!! I broke my own rules investing here with the science when management didnt impress from day one....so I am sorta in the same boat...just no expiration other than bankruptcy.

OK so now what? 20 Aug 2014 10:37 #2052

• forgotmorthanuno
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 44
Hedge , We all know the CYTX story , including mgmt, we are just going to have to
Let it play out and let it be. I do believe there is tremendous value in CYTX- as Fas has pointed out many times , there is probably a great deal of value on what cytori has kept secretly. They keep shareholders in the dark. I imagine a lot of these "secrets" are more known by BP - I think the stock is a strong buy.... With Dilution or non-dution ..... Better with non- dilution.

OK so now what? 20 Aug 2014 10:59 #2053

• fatboy
  • fatboy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 77
From here to 2 .59 is an eternity. May the force be with you...

OK so now what? 21 Aug 2014 13:37 #2058

• rothco619
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 67
SAN DIEGO, Aug 21, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE via COMTEX) --

Shareholder rights law firm Robbins Arroyo LLP is investigating whether certain officers and directors of Cytori Therapeutics, Inc. breached their fiduciary duties to shareholders. Cytori is a cell therapy company that develops cell therapies based on autologous adipose-deprived regenerative cells to treat cardiovascular disease and other medical conditions.

View this press release on the law firm's Shareholder Rights Blog: www.robbinsarroyo.com/shareholders-rights-blog/cytori-therapeutics-inc .

Concerned shareholders who would like more information about their rights and potential remedies can contact attorney Darnell R. Donahue at (800) 350-6003, This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it., or via the shareholder information form on the firm's website.

Robbins Arroyo LLP is a nationally recognized leader in securities litigation and shareholder rights law. The firm represents individual and institutional investors in shareholder derivative and securities class action lawsuits, and has helped its clients realize more than $1 billion of value for themselves and the companies in which they have invested. For more information, please go to www.robbinsarroyo.com .

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.109 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites