• Page:

TOPIC: Gone this time

Gone this time 14 Aug 2014 18:20 #2017

• myownhedgefund
  • myownhedgefund's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 199
Looks like Richa Rand is gone this time Fas and not a slide show glitch.

Still think we could loose more in upper management....let alone our bloated BOD.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Gone this time 15 Aug 2014 06:06 #2018

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1110
Her job looked very much like an "in between" of Ken Kleinhenz (Regulatory affairs) and Sonieff (General Council) i.e. overlapping.
At least the "top" makes a small sacrifice after 20% of the lower echelon had to leave.

Anyway- everybody is shooting at Clyde Shores for obvious reasons, but how about Kesten?????

He is surely responsible for ATHENA- which enrolled 31 patients after God knows how long- >2 years???

I think Mac had it totally right with his reason why they hardly enrolled anybody. I do recall other trials had similar issues, which relate to placebo-

The people that take the placebo, will not be getting anything in the future.
ie, once approved they then have the option of paying the big bucks.

The testee gets the following for a 33% risk on getting placebo.
1. Three days of testing.
2. Pain - lipo suction and >12 hours procedure
3. Over night stay at hospital.
4. Many days of going back to the clinic for progress reports.

Basically the treaty of Helsinki requires that- i.e. giving placebo patients the right to get the real stuff (cells) after it is determined that they had placebo.
I would never take that chance and I think only totally desperate patients would.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Gone this time 15 Aug 2014 09:26 #2019

• myownhedgefund
  • myownhedgefund's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 199
Yeah, I thought about Kesten as well.....maybe has a contract that means just cheaper to keep him for now til it runs out ?
ATHENA as been a complete, unbelievable, screw-up...but even the PRECISE and APOLLO trials had horrible enrollment rates and if werent stopped who know how long they would have run.
The Yahoo MB guy who had the procedure mentioned about the problems of the placebo group and getting the "real stuff" later issue.

Maybe this should be under a different heading but does anyone have thoughts on what the "additional work" Cytori will be doing for BARDA ?

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.079 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites