Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
General
  • Page:

TOPIC: Can we really expect more clarity???

Can we really expect more clarity??? 08 Aug 2014 09:52 #2001

• mr5874
  • mr5874's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 19
So, it is now public knowledge (thanks to the Forbes piece) that management knew of the issues relative to the ATHENA cerebrovascular events well in advance of the company issued release. This has me really questioning what we've seen transpire over the last few months - stock price plummeting even on CC's departure (supposedly forced by investor hands), BARDA positive company issued news, lack of clarity around strategy with Lorem Vascular, KT Lim's BOD seat resigning out of the blue and investor relations (when issuing releases) leaving almost all of the important details out (do they not look at this from an investor standpoint and ask themselves questions we would ask them?!??!).

What in the world is happening at Cytori - beyond the pps in the trash? Will we REALLY get any answers on the call on Monday?

I do see the ATHENA issue as temporary, but how many other liver shots can we possibly absorb before everyone throws in the towel on this promising tech, horribly managed company. I've been in this over three years and realize that's mouse nuts compared to some of you - but talk about ugly, frustrating and downright embarrassing. Sorry, it's Friday and I wanted to vent.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Can we really expect more clarity??? 11 Aug 2014 09:57 #2008

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1115
Frustrating Friday´s come and go- now is Monday and time for the Quarterly report.

Personally- since the negotiations with BARDA apparently are not concluded yet- main thing for me will be the events in Japan and what is planned there.

Of course- there are some serious "allegations" issued in respect of the handling of the ATHENA clinical hold, mainly in view of the 10 Mio financing and possibly also the OS prospectus.... :KO: Do expect some clarification there.... :whistle:

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Can we really expect more clarity??? 11 Aug 2014 16:17 #2009

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1115
I have read the Earnings Release PDF and heard Hedrick on the new CFO (sounds good!) and decided not to listen to Marc Saad for the last time.

So will continue tomorrow morning since it is rather late here.

My only conclusion so far is that 20% reduction in personnel sounds good- but why is there nothing on reduction in the top circles? :really:

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Can we really expect more clarity??? 11 Aug 2014 17:46 #2010

• rothco619
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 67
Fas
Seems they are reducing cost, and that is about it. Cost cutting due to the fact that Athena is on hold is not encouraging. Soft ball questions that really did not answer any of the questions we wanted answers to. They did not address the issue of 2 month delay in advising shareholders about the halt in Athena. I would have asked but did not take questions from individual investors. Surprising that analyst asked no questions about the balance sheet. Hendrik sounded tired and was fumbling throughout. Concerned that SAAD is abandoning ship as did Tom Baker,CC and KT Lim's representative on the BOD. In correspondence that we have read SAAD seemed to indicate he felt PPS would be over exercise price on warrants so that there would not be need for extensions. I guess he did not want to deal with this. I do believe that he has not been forthright with the investors who have been able to reach him. Once again the time tables are being pushed out and I am nervous about BARDA $ commitments although I believe Hendrik indicated that reasons for Athena delays are not related to Barda so I hope $ awards are significant although renegotiation of the terms of contract are disconcerting. Company seems to be treading water and has been for some time. Dilution certainly to come and absolutely disheartening to think at what price. I can only pray that bankruptcy is not in the cards and that another company will be picking up Cytori on the cheap to pay off creditors. This scenario is quite the dooms day but certainly is possible especially if Hendrik's tone was any indication. Look forward to your feedback after you have had the opportunity to review the call . In closing I have to be cynical as Hendrik again promised better communication with shareholder, which has been bs thus far as well as focusing on shareholder value. Actions speak louder then words. :puke:
The following user(s) said Thank You: d9dozrman

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.083 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites