TOPIC: Genetic engineering magazine

Genetic engineering magazine 05 Apr 2014 09:34 #1511

• joeycav11
  • joeycav11's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 41
The following user(s) said Thank You: d9dozrman

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Genetic engineering magazine 05 Apr 2014 09:53 #1512

• joeycav11
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
I think this is basically an add for the upcoming conference. I did notice that the editor and chief of Gen is holding a panel discussion on the big picture of regenerative medicine,
I noticed all the companies with tissue processing devices and it makes me wonder where the hell our new device is.

Genetic engineering magazine 05 Apr 2014 12:53 #1513

• rongside
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 196
Joey, Cytoris' Celution is listed in the presentation. Whether it will have an actual presence at the conference is debatable. It is very intriguing that there are so many devices listed. Some of them will probably relate to the liposuction procedure and others to the purification process........ all components in the manual procedures being undertaken by doctors worlwide.

What I find fascinating and slightly troubling is the realisation that in many countries the whole paradigm is viewed as "practice of medicine" allowing everyone to have a go with debatable protocols and procedures. Of course this Practice of Medicine approach also applies for our Celution device. Hopefully regulators will appreciate the significance of the standardisation and cGMP behefit our device brings to the table.

What is fascinating is the additional data being compiled by our potential competitors like Regenus, which can be found by searching the link below.

arminvestorday.com/webcast/

We have approval in Australia, now we have to see how we will compete with the likes of Regeneus. Perhaps issues such as this is what is holding us back????????

Genetic engineering magazine 05 Apr 2014 14:38 #1514

• joeycav11
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
I think we have patent rights to much of the technology but since we are in such an early stage of comercialization it would be stupid to put the brakes on any adipose stem cell companies.

Genetic engineering magazine 05 Apr 2014 20:03 #1515

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 202
rongside

I could be completely off base here but I just dont get a warm and fuzzy feeling on where Lorem goes near term with Australia and the other non-China countries near term. :evil:

Genetic engineering magazine 06 Apr 2014 05:42 #1516

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1115

One has to think about that a bit: founded in 2007 and since than basically only focused on commercialization.

Surely they can only build a Vet business in the "highly regulated countries" but nonetheless.

Commendable.

By the way- it sounds like they do not have a device- just lab procedures- it seems. :really:

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Genetic engineering magazine 10 Apr 2014 12:40 #1537

• joeycav11
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.087 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites