• keysman
  • keysman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
Nobody saw Cytori's (CYTX) out-of-the-box deal; forcing shorts to scramble

Submitted by Henry McCusker on November 5, 2013 - 1:02pm

The 6 W’s: Who, what, where, when, why and what of it

RegMed equities are still “playing” DOWN but, visibility is returning based on the Cytori (CYTX) deal! RegMed stocks are moderating their losses on Tuesday from the past weeks but, slowly – still it is good to have … visibility!

With Cytori’s (CYTX) is UP +$1.46 or +69.38% to $3.58 on 9.65 M shares trading <average daily volume = 277.8 K> and their “recent” short position of 6.708 M share or 22.17% <float + 61.77 M shares> is causing the shorts … “scrambling” to cover. With BARDA and Athena data coming closer as even bigger catalysts should … put even more …”fire retardant” on short positioning.

What could be conjecture on the Cytori (CYTX) is … that the geographical areas of the partnership are … “relationship driven” and it will be interesting how this “opportunity” plays out in the ramp-up of the deal particulars … through distributors or direct sale infrastructures but, I could … predict a significant swing! Either way … is the gift!

The traditional pharma deals are likely some time off for RegMed companies as they await positive P2 data and later stage clinical data coming out of the US. ]This leaves a tremendous gap for companies which have been routinely … “felled” by hedge funds which caused an increasing cost of capital under significant dilution and negative pressure on pricing[/i][/b]. This creative approach by Cytori (CYTX) and their new partner … is just the beginning of … I believe subsequent deals of its kind that will … provide value well beyond near term cash <for companies> and better pricing for longer term investors.
- See more at: www.scimitarequity.com/articles/nobody-saw-cytoris-cytx-out-box-deal-forcing-shorts-scramble#sthash.dfH0QtMq.dpuf
The following user(s) said Thank You: d9dozrman

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

A Interesting view of the Deal by McCusker 11/5/13 07 Nov 2013 08:30 #1040

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1105
Yeah "ol Henry"

This creative approach by Cytori (CYTX) and their new partner … is just the beginning of … I believe subsequent deals of its kind that will … provide value well beyond near term cash <for companies> and better pricing for longer term investors.

Problem is- the other Companies are NOT device companies - have NO marketing approvals and of such have NOTHING to distribute.
The following user(s) said Thank You: belgiumineurope

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.139 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites