TOPIC: answer from IR

answer from IR 08 Oct 2013 14:56 #944

• joeycav11
  • joeycav11's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 41
Joe –

Thank you for your email and your continued support for Cytori. I apologize if there was any confusion with the information in the press release.

The approval in Singapore is for autologous re-implantation or re-infusion – these are the same claims that we received in our initial CE Mark in Europe in 2006 (our CE Mark claims have since been expanded). We do not have any additional specific indications approvals in Singapore at this time. The Celution® System is available for sale in Singapore, meaning that it can be used commercially, not just in the context of a clinical trial. Essentially, these claims allow us to sell to doctors for their discretionary use in patients but do not allow us to promote specific therapeutic indications regarding uses for the cell output or the doctors to market specific procedures using the Celution® System.

I hope this clarification is helpful.

Best regards,

Megan
The following user(s) said Thank You: rothco619, d9dozrman

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

answer from IR 08 Oct 2013 18:49 #945

• joeycav11
  • joeycav11's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 41
So my take away is the machine can be used as a tool at the doctors discretion in the practice of medicine.
If this is the case I hope Cytori insists that the doctors keep records of procedures and outcomes to support further use.

answer from IR 09 Oct 2013 09:50 #948

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1110
Joey-

This answer is exactly what is so depressing and incomprehensible why this adhoc announcement was made. It plainly says- same claims as in the EU in 2006 (actually that is plain wrong- CE mark was announced early 2008), which was basically only for soft tissue i.e. ignited the ill fated commercial campaign with cosmetic surgeons.
In those early days CC had a MD in Singapore who was treating soft tissue patients already with a machine based on adoption in Singapore of the CE mark (same as in Japan)
So what has changed???????

The Lyons announcement is the biggest bummer of all. I was a Neurocrine shareholder once and Lyons is a copy of CC. Need to say more??????? Paul Hawran is now back united with a former buddy. :bash: :bash: :bash: :bang:

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

answer from IR 09 Oct 2013 10:44 #949

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 199
Nothing is ever going to change at Cytori...CC will milk and milk it and he is securing his position.
Talk of CC better be worried if he doesnt deliver this time are a absolute joke !!! First off...who exactly is going to force him out ? There arent enough large shareholders.
Secondly...I still feel Dean wants out. Step one was giving up COB position. Lyons coming in and YMB posters think its because a partner wants him...LOL Maybe the Augusr Call was a tell and CC saving is own skin is the only place he can truely execute..LOL
Raise coming....just the price is the unknown...all imho of course !!!

answer from IR 09 Oct 2013 11:01 #950

• Joncon63
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
Fas your reaction to Lyons is disappointing. My first thought on seeing the PR was ... boy, there is somebody with the credentials to assume the CEO post. Perhaps there is something to the talk that Calhoun has been given the directive to produce a significant partner, or be replaced.

answer from IR 09 Oct 2013 11:44 #951

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1110

My first thought on seeing the PR was ... boy, there is somebody with the credentials to assume the CEO post. Perhaps there is something to the talk that Calhoun has been given the directive to produce a significant partner, or be replaced.

That would almost be like going from the drop into the rain (no-not the other way around) Lyons had been promising deals also for a long time, but didnt come up (like CC) with one promised for Q1 2008 I believe it was. A few months later he was gone.
I do not think he brings anything to the table, although he is an eloquent speaker. Probably worse- I think CC is too greedy (not only for himself) but mainly in selling the tech for too high a price. I simply do not understand why Cytori engages folks with bad track records like Hawran and Lyons. Really beats me. :cry:

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

answer from IR 09 Oct 2013 13:11 #953

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 199
Lyon also on the board of VICL...another serial disappointer for many years.

Pending completion of myownhedgefund calls:

Dean slowly backing away and will leave Cytori's board
CC will easily be Cytori's CEO 1 year from now as there is no pending threat of removal
We miss our 12 million sales target for 2013
Secondary coming
Cytori PPS remains in single digits for all of 2013 and 2014 !!!

Who wants to vote for the most likely and the least likely ?

I bet I at least nail 4 outta 5... LOL :woohoo:

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.095 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites