TOPIC: Pricing Announced

Pricing Announced 23 Sep 2019 11:40 #13258

• rodney.strongg
  • rodney.strongg's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 19
Pricing on the offering was just announced:

3 million units priced at $5 per share (total of $15 million) - each unit consists of one share of common stock and one series U warrant to purchase one share of common stock at $5 per share - the warrants are immediately exercisable and will expire 5 years from date of issuance - offering expected to close on Wednesday, Sept. 25th

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Pricing Announced 23 Sep 2019 11:56 #13259

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 203
That's some pricing.
That's also some dilution
….or in Charlotte's Web terms SOME PIG !!!!!! LOL
New short data should be out the 25th as well
Who is the poor soul who recently paid the high of $22.89 and who was ballsy enough to short that run ?

Pricing Announced 23 Sep 2019 12:25 #13260

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

myownhedgefund wrote: That's some pricing.
That's also some dilution
….or in Charlotte's Web terms SOME PIG !!!!!! LOL
New short data should be out the 25th as well
Who is the poor soul who recently paid the high of $22.89 and who was ballsy enough to short that run ?

/

HF - Actually quite disgraceful on the part Hedrick & Co to issue the Barda news early this morning and have poor suckers paying up to $17+ per share, only to fall to $5 at 1:05 after the trading halt that began when the offering was announced at 12:15. :bash: :bang: :KO: :puke: :cry:

Pricing Announced 23 Sep 2019 12:59 #13261

• Wall Street Titan
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 148
Plus Therapeutics in the epitome of a POS stock. If you were able locate shares to short this morning, the borrow rate was 150% per annum. I didn't bother trying because I know I would not be able to get any. Really not even worth a discussion anymore. PATHETIC as it gets. They should have closed shop instead of suckering other retail investors in. What a shame for some who lost 75% in just a few hours. How much is Marc Hedrick earning?

Pricing Announced 23 Sep 2019 13:24 #13262

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1116
Agree with everyone - obviously there is no love lost for Hedrick and his gang. And I despise the product he wants to develop, but we all knew something like that was going to happen, didnt we?
Anyway- the suckers that paid 5$ for the stock were told a story- maybe the story is correct, who knows. This morning I sold a big part of the warrants remaining in my dormant portfolio and bought back common below the issue price. Will not hang on to them long, but at least I have some more curiosity now and am a "small time trader" again, like the "good" ( :puke: ) old days >10 years ago.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Pricing Announced 23 Sep 2019 13:31 #13263

• Wall Street Titan
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Suckers who paid $5 per unit were likely the likes of Sabby and they were shorting over the last few weeks to the real suckers in advance of this. I wonder if they get the option to get the units repriced if shares go lower on a subsequent offering. This is a crime that just happens to be legal.

Pricing Announced 23 Sep 2019 14:31 #13264

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1116
Yes- the front running was obvious. Happens everywhere, which is a system "weakness". The rest remains to be seen and at least can be seen in the upcoming 10Q filing in November sometimes.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Pricing Announced 23 Sep 2019 15:00 #13265

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
RS
I don't think anyone here would expect less from management. Its all about $, money from you for them.

WST
no where near enough shares to cover on the 3 million in common shares or 3 million in warrant shares anyway.

Fas
Yes, they were told a story but believe the story must be in conjunction on the ability to get out with a profit. Wainright or anyone else in the pro-money area are not investors !!!!! Can they manipulate the PPS enough for a exit ?
Besides, does anyone really think they will be catching the cancer world on fire with 7 FTE's ?

Everyone
Well finally finished a crazy month items that largely kept me away from my routine following of the markets. Today in fact was the first day back and PSTV hitting all time lows once again today makes me feel right at home in front of my screen....LOL
Hope everyone has been well otherwise !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pricing Announced 23 Sep 2019 15:07 #13266

• Wall Street Titan
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Hedge, Yes but with short sales at prices 3X offering price there is a hell of a lot of juice there. Then they get the free warrants to play around with.

Pricing Announced 23 Sep 2019 15:26 #13267

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Agree...the higher spikes were key.
That's were the very low float came in., Anyway, we should get at least a partial picture tomorrow.

Pricing Announced 23 Sep 2019 18:12 #13268

• b767cpt
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
This is B.S. manipulation at its best by management itself. To issue the BARDA information this morning and then to sucker punch new retails coming in, If this isn’t a pure case of pump & dump, what is?

Pricing Announced 24 Sep 2019 10:48 #13269

• Wall Street Titan
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
The end result of this BS is loads of money transferring from unsophisticated retail investors to the debtholder Oxford, and a continuation of salary to an egregiously overpaid CEO with U/Ws taking a nice piece to execute the plan.

Pricing Announced 25 Sep 2019 19:31 #13270

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Surprise, short interest actually fell. So if shorting occurred it either wasn't reported or happened at lower prices after the 13th.

9/13/2019
23,490 shares short. Down from 63,094

Of course the fall in the PPS was no surprise as it adjust for the dilution.

Pricing Announced 26 Sep 2019 15:29 #13271

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Offering closed today - interesting that Wainwright exercised its option to purchase Series U warrants up to 450,000 shares, and has 45 days to decide if it wants to buy 450,000 shares of the common stock - apparently, Wainwright was not constrained to buying the "UNIT", but was able to split the warrants and the common - no price indicated for their purchase of the warrants??????????:really:

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.115 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites