Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
General
  • Page:

TOPIC: How much will the reverse split be ?

How much will the reverse split be ? 16 Jul 2019 12:34 #13017

• myownhedgefund
  • myownhedgefund's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 201
They worked so hard for its approval, it is clearly part of their plan.
I dont see 1:50 happening but they may go for 1:20.
That's my guess, 1:20
ATM utilized as much as possible and pray

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

How much will the reverse split be ? 16 Jul 2019 12:54 #13019

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 19

myownhedgefund wrote: They worked so hard for its approval, it is clearly part of their plan.
That's my guess, 1:20

/

They will likely try to go comfortably over $5 - 20 times may be too close - my guess is that they go for 25.:yep:

How much will the reverse split be ? 16 Jul 2019 16:44 #13020

• Wall Street Titan
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 148
NEW name; PLUS Therapeutics. LMAO. Should named the Minus Therapeutics.. What a joke.

How much will the reverse split be ? 16 Jul 2019 17:01 #13021

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
LMAO !!!!!!!!!!
3rd name to fleece a whole new set of shareholders
Macropore to Cytori to Plus Therapeutics.

Cytori Will Become Plus Therapeutics, Inc.

Plus Therapeutics Reflects A New Focus On Developing Innovative Drugs

Austin, Texas, July 16, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – Cytori Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: CYTX) (the “company”) announced yesterday a new direction and identity.

Since the beginning of 2019, the company has successfully evaluated and transformed its pipeline to place a stronger emphasis on product candidates that can maximize returns for shareholders and make a clinically meaningful impact for patients. Plus Therapeutics, Inc. plans to create and realize this value by developing drugs for niche and orphan markets, initially in oncology, that address significant unmet or substantially underserved medical needs and that represent global revenue opportunities estimated to be $250 million or more. We intend to focus our development activities in ways that can leverage the U.S. FDA’s accelerated regulatory pathways and enable the company to apply its in-house expertise in nanoparticle drug design, complex formulation, and drug manufacturing and scale-up.

“Our core development concept will be to combine known active pharmaceutical ingredients, or drugs, with new delivery approaches and/or formulations, resulting in innovative therapies with improved safety, efficacy, and/or convenience,” said Marc H. Hedrick MD, President and CEO.

The company’s initial development focus will be on DocePLUS (formerly ATI-1123) -- a complex, injectable, patented, albumin-stabilized pegylated liposomal docetaxel -- for which a U.S. Phase 1 clinical trial has been completed and published. The company has previously announced that it has received feedback from the U.S. FDA that a 505(b)(2) new drug application appears to be an acceptable regulatory approach for DocePLUS. Plus Therapeutics intends to submit a Phase 2 clinical trial protocol in Small Cell Lung Cancer patients with platinum-sensitive disease who progressed at least 60 days after initiation of first-line chemotherapy to the U.S. FDA in the second half of 2019.

Coinciding with this new focus on DocePLUS, the company has determined that DoxoPLUS (formerly ATI-0918) –- a generic pegylated liposomal doxorubicin -- no longer satisfies the aforementioned development and revenue criteria. As a result, we have elected to focus on divesting DoxoPLUS and are currently presenting this opportunity to external parties.

To complement and reinforce the new company direction, a new company brand will be established. We have created, designed, and launched a new company visual identity, mission, vision, values, website, and social media sites based on the brand promise of ‘Delivering More For Patients’.

“We took a holistic approach to branding the company under the new Plus Therapeutics name,” said Russ Havranek, Vice President, Marketing and Portfolio Management. “We believe that Plus Therapeutics will clearly align, drive, and navigate the business forward, ultimately helping patients who are battling cancer and other life-threatening diseases.”

The company has reserved a new stock symbol, PSTV, and plans to submit notice of the company name change to the Nasdaq Stock Exchange. We expect to trade under the new symbol within the next few weeks. Until then, the company intends to continue to trade on Nasdaq under its current stock symbol, CYTX.

About Plus Therapeutics, Inc.

Plus Therapeutics is a clinical-stage pharmaceutical company focused on making a positive impact on patients’ lives and adding value to the healthcare system. We are a Nasdaq-listed company with our company headquarters located in Austin, TX. We also have a manufacturing facility in San Antonio, TX and a satellite office in San Diego, CA.

The lead product candidate in our pipeline, DocePLUS, is being developed in the U.S. by a dedicated and energetic team of biologists, chemists, engineers, and other professionals. This diverse and experienced team is using our proprietary and versatile nanotechnology platform in an effort to reformulate and improve conventional, workhorse chemotherapeutics to provide meaningful benefits to patients and healthcare providers. The platform also serves as the foundation and affords us the opportunity in the future to develop additional drugs for oncology and other therapeutic areas.

How much will the reverse split be ? 16 Jul 2019 18:50 #13023

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Original post eliminated.

How much will the reverse split be ? 19 Jul 2019 11:02 #13050

• b767cpt
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4

myownhedgefund wrote: They worked so hard for its approval, it is clearly part of their plan.
That's my

Based on how hard it was for them to get approval for the upcoming RS, I wouldn’t be surprised to see them go for the max of 50 to provide a buffer before asking for another one.

How much will the reverse split be ? 19 Jul 2019 11:19 #13051

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
RS, no more 1:25 ?

b7, you are correct, getting the share price as high as possible...especially above $5...would be desirable however:
1. Management has in the past always R/S'd at a rate lower than the max range stated.
2. That would likely leave the float less than 500K shares. I say likely because we dont know if the ATM was used last Q and off the top of my head I forget what was left there and I am going with 22 million known shares outstanding...which I believe is correct if not very close.

So while possible, I dont this that happens.

How much will the reverse split be ? 19 Jul 2019 12:13 #13052

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

myownhedgefund wrote: RS, no more 1:25 ?

b7, you are correct, getting the share price as high as possible...especially above $5...would be desirable however:
1. Management has in the past always R/S'd at a rate lower than the max range stated.
2. That would likely leave the float less than 500K shares. I say likely because we dont know if the ATM was used last Q and off the top of my head I forget what was left there and I am going with 22 million known shares outstanding...which I believe is correct if not very close.

So while possible, I dont this that happens.

/

Not sure as to why the first sentence - I am still expecting 25 as per my reply to you on 7/16.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.121 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites