Unfortunately, I will be unable to make the trip to San Diego. Will anyone be taking a list of questions and/or taking notes for the board?
Personally, these items are top of mind (as I'm sure they are with all of you).
- Partnership - we need cash - do they HONESTLY feel this will be resolved by November?
- BARDA - would like to gain a more intimate comfort level with progress and likelyhood of nailing all phases - eggs are in this basket.
- Better explanation of Athena II and dual dosing. Is there partnership requirements behind this?
- Athena I - since this data has been pushed out - are there risks in pushing more or moving back in?
- Do they have any insight into the approval vote coming up in Japan? What are they hearing? If approved, realistic (faster) path to revenue?
- Celution was obviously approved in Australia - is there significant interest in Canada? May add pressure on the FDA for border crossing.
Would love to see/hear detailed notes from the meeting. May the force be with those occupying the seats! Beat them up a bit please