• Page:

TOPIC: Who's Going to the ASM?

Who's Going to the ASM? 23 Aug 2013 09:25 #785

• mr5874
  • mr5874's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 19
Unfortunately, I will be unable to make the trip to San Diego. Will anyone be taking a list of questions and/or taking notes for the board?

Personally, these items are top of mind (as I'm sure they are with all of you).

- Partnership - we need cash - do they HONESTLY feel this will be resolved by November?
- BARDA - would like to gain a more intimate comfort level with progress and likelyhood of nailing all phases - eggs are in this basket.
- Better explanation of Athena II and dual dosing. Is there partnership requirements behind this?
- Athena I - since this data has been pushed out - are there risks in pushing more or moving back in?
- Do they have any insight into the approval vote coming up in Japan? What are they hearing? If approved, realistic (faster) path to revenue?
- Celution was obviously approved in Australia - is there significant interest in Canada? May add pressure on the FDA for border crossing.

Would love to see/hear detailed notes from the meeting. May the force be with those occupying the seats! Beat them up a bit please :grin:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Joncon63

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Who's Going to the ASM? 23 Aug 2013 10:04 #786

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 202
I couldnt think of a bigger waste of time or money since I wouldnt trust anything they told me !!!!!

Perhaps someone who does go will stop in to report their experience.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.092 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites