• Page:

TOPIC: Question For Fas

Question For Fas 07 Feb 2019 15:53 #12604

• rodney.strongg
  • rodney.strongg's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 19
Fas, I was trying to find the post where you wrote about the warrants in the S-1 and I asked a question about the amount for the two Classes - can't find it - was it deleted?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Question For Fas 08 Feb 2019 04:05 #12605

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1115
Rodney- out of principle, I do not delete any posts, only exception maybe when 2 posts are made of the same Cytori announcement.

Keep looking or use the search function for a key word- you will find your post.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Question For Fas 08 Feb 2019 04:46 #12606

• rodney.strongg
  • rodney.strongg's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 19

fas wrote: Rodney- out of principle, I do not delete any posts, only exception maybe when 2 posts are made of the same Cytori announcement.

Keep looking or use the search function for a key word- you will find your post.

/

Found my post - 12597 - I posed a question to you in that post about the S-1 warrants that you never answered???

Question For Fas 08 Feb 2019 08:44 #12607

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1115
aha- this one here-

Fas, you posted that the Class A units come with a meager half-warrant - is it your interpretation that the Class B units carry one whole warrant rather than just a half-warrant?

No - of course conditions will most likely be the same, but we have gone through 3 Ro´s so far and know things will change depending on general interest in the PO and the prevailing PPS. Either they surprise us with something we do not know or it will be priced much more attractive than this present "DRAFT"

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.078 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites