• Page:

TOPIC: Quarterly Call

Quarterly Call 26 Jul 2018 10:16 #12108

• b767cpt
  • b767cpt's Avatar Topic Author
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
What spin can they possibly come up with to counter the disaster RO?
Fas must be in total shock, he’s been low profile since it became public.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Quarterly Call 26 Jul 2018 12:36 #12109

• Wall Street Titan
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 148
No amount of spin can cover for this fiasco. As the saying goes.... You can put lipstick on a pig but it's still a pig.

Quarterly Call 26 Jul 2018 17:16 #12110

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 19

b767cpt wrote: What spin can they possibly come up with to counter the disaster RO?

/

B-7, what do you want Fas to say when the ballgame is likely over on a stock that for him over the last 12+ years has been more than just an investment, but rather a part of his life - however, he is strong person and will be just fine - hopefully, his health will continue the improvement and he will find a new outlet for his efforts - all the best to Fas!

Quarterly Call 26 Jul 2018 19:49 #12111

• b767cpt
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
Yes, all the best for Fas and appreciate his efforts in starting this board.

I know that you are into this heavy also as I am. Everything now is hanging on the French data being good and reported prior to Nov. My personal belief is that they tried to put too many coals in the fire. BARDA appears to be the most promising and should have focused on that. BARDA will most likely be their best shot at preventing folding their cards.
RS has been an absolute disaster with the market value knocked down from 18 mil to 4 mil in three months with it still falling. I feel they should have just let it fall to the pinks and kept the stock at what it was to avoid the shorts from capitalizing on the RS. I don’t see the advantage in keeping it on the NASDAQ unless that was a condition on the loan.

Quarterly Call 26 Jul 2018 20:38 #12112

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 201
b7
If they do survive it will only be by means of more massive dilution.
The debt is (imho) the only real focus . No matter what happens, time is up on the debt before anything else of real value.
Sad.
The following user(s) said Thank You: b767cpt

Quarterly Call 26 Jul 2018 22:21 #12113

• b767cpt
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
I know Hedge, massive dilution is their only way out but as evident from the response of the last RO, generating investors interest for the massive dilution is very questionable. I’m doubtful that they will be able to generate enough interest to buy this risk to carry them through to 2020 where they may be able to generate some revenue unless they produce some meaningful and significant news. If they miss on the French data like the U.S., goodnight.
I remember you once said when I believe you were still positive on the stock, prior to the U.S. data release, that you would be horrified to see a market cap of 5 mil on this, well as you know, we’re there.

Quarterly Call 27 Jul 2018 02:55 #12114

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1114

b767cpt wrote: What spin can they possibly come up with to counter the disaster RO?

B7- no I am not in total shock, but yes- very disappointed on the amount collected in the RO- net proceeds of 5.7 on gross of 6.7 seems also rather heavy. The key thing is also that - in my recollection- the Oxford deal was dependent on collecting minimum 12 Mio gross. That one seems to be off the cards now.
I am also chewing on the 8K that came out Wednesday - I do not get that one on conversion of Preferred C, but have at present no time and it is bleeping hot out here. Another point would be that they have the experience in PPS change from 2 former RO´s and could have predicted this- surely they must have sold some stock through Riley. We will know soon enough.:whistle:

Anyway- life is sheer fun at present with following my A´s - I get up every morning at 4-5 am local time, to see their magic live on MLB.com. Awesome. :yep:
The following user(s) said Thank You: b767cpt

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.093 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites