• Page:

TOPIC: Market Cap

Market Cap 01 Jul 2018 09:12 #11999

• b767cpt
  • b767cpt's Avatar Topic Author
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
I knew the RS would offer shorts the opportunity to knock this down again but the pace has been absolutely shocking. Pre RS market cap of 18 plus mil has been knocked down to less than 9 mil in just a little over a month.
As Fas as said, something has to give on the new RO, either a massive revision or some great news, no way will they get a 2.60 offer.
They may have some great things working in the mill but the question remains will they be able to hold out until something comes through.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Market Cap 02 Jul 2018 08:13 #12000

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 19

b767cpt wrote: I knew the RS would offer shorts the opportunity to knock this down again but the pace has been absolutely shocking. Pre RS market cap of 18 plus mil has been knocked down to less than 9 mil in just a little over a month.
As Fas as said, something has to give on the new RO, either a massive revision or some great news, no way will they get a 2.60 offer.
They may have some great things working in the mill but the question remains will they be able to hold out until something comes through.

B-7, unfortunately, nothing seems to make sense re CYTX anymore! I expect news this week and a rebound in price, but my record of late has not been stellar.:cry:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.086 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites