• Page:

TOPIC: Sabby's Q1 13F

Sabby's Q1 13F 15 May 2018 09:26 #11774

• myownhedgefund
  • myownhedgefund's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 195
Listed as 520,858 SH CALL...however I believe this represents the CYTXW position which, if true, they continued to unload to get at least a few pennies.

Several old players from over the years also have reported small positions...the only notable one was Virtu Financial that reported yesterday with something around 143K shares...but since they are a HFT I really dont read a thing into that one.
Today final reporting day.

May 18 the big Day....Annual Shareholder Meeting...for me, Reverse split day which I suspect the decision will be reported on Friday May 25th after the close.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Sabby's Q1 13F 15 May 2018 12:27 #11775

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
New buy from Jefferies Group:
746,367 shares

Sabby's Q1 13F 16 May 2018 07:50 #11776

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1084

myownhedgefund wrote: New buy from Jefferies Group:
746,367 shares

One of the former financiers of a Cytori secondary.

Makes them a prime candidate for a forthcoming RO.

Did everybody notice that management have not gotten their options yet? There were plenty shares still available in my view (about 2.1 Mio) if I remember correctly. It seems that this does not suffice for our heroes and they are waiting for either split and/or authorized shares increase i.e. the shareholder vote at the ASH. :whistle:

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Sabby's Q1 13F 16 May 2018 08:20 #11777

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Thanks Fas
I had either forgotten or didn't know about Jefferies involvement in a previous secondary.
Of course who know who has added since we have reentered the mid to upper $0.20's these last few weeks ????
Here is the final tally according to NASDAQ
www.nasdaq.com/symbol/cytx/institutional-holdings

BTW, it appears Sabby did completely sell out of CYTXW
www.nasdaq.com/symbol/cytxw/institutional-holdings

Sabby's Q1 13F 16 May 2018 08:50 #11778

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 16

myownhedgefund wrote: Thanks Fas
I had either forgotten or didn't know about Jefferies involvement in a previous secondary.
Of course who know who has added since we have reentered the mid to upper $0.20's these last few weeks ????
Here is the final tally according to NASDAQ
www.nasdaq.com/symbol/cytx/institutional-holdings

BTW, it appears Sabby did completely sell out of CYTXW
www.nasdaq.com/symbol/cytxw/institutional-holdings

So why would there be a net accumulation BEFORE the assumed RO, unless news was expected to drive the stock higher before the RO?

Sabby's Q1 13F 16 May 2018 09:20 #11779

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Are you really that far out of the loop that that has to be explained to you ????
Com'on rookie. There are players that make their entire book out of these plays.

As far as Q1...holdings went from 5% to 7%....WOOHOO...stop the presses !!!!

Don't worry, you will get a chance to directly give management some more of your money very soon.
Since a secondary is now a shoe-in ...something you argued against
A Reverse Split is a shoe-in...something you argued against
What we really should be now considering is what they plan to give up to once again get relief from the most expensive loan know to man (or woman)

Sabby's Q1 13F 16 May 2018 12:49 #11781

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

myownhedgefund wrote: Are you really that far out of the loop that that has to be explained to you ????
Com'on rookie. There are players that make their entire book out of these plays.

As far as Q1...holdings went from 5% to 7%....WOOHOO...stop the presses !!!!

Don't worry, you will get a chance to directly give management some more of your money very soon.
Since a secondary is now a shoe-in ...something you argued against
A Reverse Split is a shoe-in...something you argued against
What we really should be now considering is what they plan to give up to once again get relief from the most expensive loan know to man (or woman)

You truly are a real jerk-off that needs to get a life - you can't stop posting about this stock that you don't even own - will you be happy when Fas and the rest of the remaning s/h's have lost everything - SADIST - get lost AH!

Sabby's Q1 13F 16 May 2018 13:56 #11783

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
As a follow-up to my previous post, this is what Waddling posted as a response to HF on the CYTX Yahoo Board on 5/3 and it is consistent with my feeling of "get a life".

"Why are you so obsessed with this Company? Do you have a job or passion that's healthy and rewarding? Clearly a life obsessing over a group of doomed clowns cannot be a good life. These guys are a bunch of hands down losers, crooks, to make matters worse. Let them get what's coming to them and find another company to obsess over, if you must obsess over one at all."

PS - Waddling, of course, should have made the point that you don't even own the stock!!!

Sabby's Q1 13F 17 May 2018 03:27 #11793

• fas
Rodney-

Pls avoid emotional stress, that is not good for your heart and arterial calcification, so just relax. I know Hedge can handle it, so will not do anything besides explaining that I enjoy most of Hedge´s posts (not all) and find it healthy for the Lodge that there are doomsday advocates. At this stage of the game certainly (and I always allowed negative views in the past too) it is good for everybody to not blindly follow people.

I do agree with you that long accumulation- as shown by Jefferies- is plain positive. Any other conclusion is bull.in my eyes also.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Sabby's Q1 13F 17 May 2018 09:21 #11794

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

fas wrote: Rodney-

Pls avoid emotional stress, that is not good for your heart and arterial calcification, so just relax. I know Hedge can handle it, so will not do anything besides explaining that I enjoy most of Hedge´s posts (not all) and find it healthy for the Lodge that there are doomsday advocates. At this stage of the game certainly (and I always allowed negative views in the past too) it is good for everybody to not blindly follow people.

I do agree with you that long accumulation- as shown by Jefferies- is plain positive. Any other conclusion is bull.in my eyes also.

Fas, I have intentionally not replied to an HF post in some time until I asked about why there would be an accumulation before the RO - check his subsequent reply that refers to me as rookie and makes the question seem irrelevant when you even agree it has merit - he s/b admonished and WST s/b told that this is a CYTX board and is not a place for his other stock recommendations, particularly when he clearly could care less about CYTX and his negativity thereto - let's be fair about all of this.

Sabby's Q1 13F 17 May 2018 12:14 #11795

• fas

rodney.strongg wrote: Fas, I have intentionally not replied to an HF post in some time until I asked about why there would be an accumulation before the RO - check his subsequent reply that refers to me as rookie and makes the question seem irrelevant when you even agree it has merit - he s/b admonished and WST s/b told that this is a CYTX board and is not a place for his other stock recommendations, particularly when he clearly could care less about CYTX and his negativity thereto - let's be fair about all of this.

Rodney- I do not think so- I especially created the category-Other stock recommendations to have discussions on other tickers and the Board is for longs and shorts. Otherwise it would not be a discussion Board, but kind of a church where everybody sings the same gospel.

That is not the intention- just cool down.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wall Street Titan

Sabby's Q1 13F 17 May 2018 13:13 #11796

• Wall Street Titan
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 148

Otherwise it would not be a discussion Board, but kind of a church where everybody sings the same gospel.

Now that is the only thing that would placate him, a church where he is the pastor.

Sabby's Q1 13F 17 May 2018 14:19 #11798

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

Wall Street Titan wrote:

Otherwise it would not be a discussion Board, but kind of a church where everybody sings the same gospel.

Now that is the only thing that would placate him, a church where he is the pastor.

And you are the Alter Boy - that would do it!

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.094 seconds