EFFECT filing 11 Apr 2018 11:36 #11667

• myownhedgefund
  • myownhedgefund's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 191
S-3 effect filing
Its coming soon
Could we see a placement before the ASM and R/S vote ? Maybe, but certainly very soon after.
Transfer agent Broadridge Corporate Issuer Solutions, Inc. Have we used these people before ? I don't remember them.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

EFFECT filing 11 Apr 2018 11:52 #11668

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 15

myownhedgefund wrote: S-3 effect filing
Its coming soon
Could we see a placement before the ASM and R/S vote ? Maybe, but certainly very soon after.
Transfer agent Broadridge Corporate Issuer Solutions, Inc. Have we used these people before ? I don't remember them.

Show source.

EFFECT filing 11 Apr 2018 12:20 #11669

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Why ?
There is nothing to see....its a EFFECT order.
However, as a reminder to the lodge, posting under
Friday Night $100 million shelf filing heading has the link to the S-3

If you feel it is necessary...by all means post the link RS but I think most here understand what a EFFECT filing is and know where to find SEC filings should they feel it necessary to see it for themselves.

EFFECT filing 11 Apr 2018 12:49 #11670

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1072

Its coming soon

They used Broadridge last year also as facilitator for the ASM (i.e.counting the votes etc)

You do conclude a lot from an EFFECT filing which to me, means absolutely nothing

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

EFFECT filing 11 Apr 2018 13:06 #11671

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

fas wrote:

Its coming soon

They used Broadridge last year also as facilitator for the ASM (i.e.counting the votes etc)

You do conclude a lot from an EFFECT filing which to me, means absolutely nothing

/

Fas, totally agree - his post was very ambiguous in terms of intent - why doesn't HF get a life outside of his obsession with constantly tearing down CYTX.

EFFECT filing 11 Apr 2018 20:22 #11673

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Fas
***You do conclude a lot from an EFFECT filing which to me, means absolutely nothing ***
Well, I would have to agree. Hence why I told RS I wasn't bothering with the posting of the link. That said, in the not too distant past, DOV seemed to place emphasis on it and posted how Tiago told him such a filing would take place before a offering. Therefore, in the interest of past lodge member interest I posted it. Feel free to remove it if it bothers you as worthless.

Now, since it is filed and some have speculated a deal / partnership may be in the works....and we have always sold shares with such deals...I would think that camp would also be interested that there are now no restrictions.

RS
***totally agree - his post was very ambiguous in terms of intent - why doesn't HF get a life outside of his obsession with constantly tearing down CYTX.***
Don't underestimate your own amusement contribution to my day...LOL :winky:

EFFECT filing 11 Apr 2018 20:39 #11675

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

myownhedgefund wrote: Fas
***You do conclude a lot from an EFFECT filing which to me, means absolutely nothing ***
Well, I would have to agree. Hence why I told RS I wasn't bothering with the posting of the link. That said, in the not too distant past, DOV seemed to place emphasis on it and posted how Tiago told him such a filing would take place before a offering. Therefore, in the interest of past lodge member interest I posted it. Feel free to remove it if it bothers you as worthless.

Now, since it is filed and some have speculated a deal / partnership may be in the works....and we have always sold shares with such deals...I would think that camp would also be interested that there are now no restrictions.

RS
***totally agree - his post was very ambiguous in terms of intent - why doesn't HF get a life outside of his obsession with constantly tearing down CYTX.***
Don't underestimate your own amusement contribution to my day...LOL :winky:

You are a sick puppy!:yep:

• Page:
  • Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to add attachements.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.124 seconds