• Page:

TOPIC: Lincoln Park Capital

Lincoln Park Capital 09 Mar 2018 20:03 #11479

• myownhedgefund
  • myownhedgefund's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 198
Looks like we are capped at $5.8 million avail for a raise.
See 10K, page 17

Dimmer and dimmer

Don't forget full loan payments start again later this year.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Lincoln Park Capital 09 Mar 2018 21:17 #11484

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 16

myownhedgefund wrote: Looks like we are capped at $5.8 million avail for a raise.
See 10K, page 17

Dimmer and dimmer

Will not need Lincoln Park funds once the partnerships develop sooner than expected imo.

Don't forget full loan payments start again later this year.

Lincoln Park Capital 10 Mar 2018 04:21 #11487

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
...and what partnerships will those be RS ?

Lincoln Park Capital 10 Mar 2018 05:23 #11488

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

myownhedgefund wrote: ...and what partnerships will those be RS ?

/

Read the CC script.

Lincoln Park Capital 10 Mar 2018 09:46 #11491

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
No, I know what you mean. I believe you are under estimating how, once again, dire the cash issue is
There best hope right now is the R/S and trying to tap LPC...if that is even possible. (R/s will also have to be used to solve compliance with NASDAQ anyway.)
This can add several months of life (Maybe 5 at most)

Maybe a Sclerodaq 2 based EU deal come through then...it will be small $ upfront but again every month of extension counts.
I give the chances of a deal for Azaya products a 2% chance in 2018....this will be a 2019 event once they can file and ARE ACCEPTED in the EU.

Lincoln Park Capital 10 Mar 2018 11:15 #11496

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

myownhedgefund wrote: No, I know what you mean. I believe you are under estimating how, once again, dire the cash issue is
There best hope right now is the R/S and trying to tap LPC...if that is even possible. (R/s will also have to be used to solve compliance with NASDAQ anyway.)
This can add several months of life (Maybe 5 at most)

Maybe a Sclerodaq 2 based EU deal come through then...it will be small $ upfront but again every month of extension counts.
I give the chances of a deal for Azaya products a 2% chance in 2018....this will be a 2019 event once they can file and ARE ACCEPTED in the EU.

Cash need not be a dire issue if they can do a deal soon - I disagree that a deal on Azaya products will not happen until 2019 - also, there are more potential deals than just Azaya products - see the CC script.

Lincoln Park Capital 10 Mar 2018 12:35 #11497

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Your entitled to disagree on Azaya with a 2% chance.

Really, perhaps, we should refocus on the S-8

When Fas is up to speed we can get his take as well.

Lincoln Park Capital 10 Mar 2018 14:42 #11498

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

myownhedgefund wrote: Your entitled to disagree on Azaya with a 2% chance.

Really, perhaps, we should refocus on the S-8

When Fas is up to speed we can get his take as well.

/

HF, I am really interested on your take on the S-8??

Lincoln Park Capital 10 Mar 2018 16:26 #11499

• Wall Street Titan
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 148
Hedge, if you listened to the CC Marc explained how complicated it is to manufacture the oncology product from Azaya. To me that was a tell. My guess is the are having issues with manufacturing and this explains why the got Azaya assets seemingly cheap. Cheap is expensive. When asked what advantage Cytori had in solving these issues the thing he mentioned is "we are in the United States". What??! Remember the partner they promised last year when they signed the deal? Never came about. My guess is they are having serious issues here. Cheap is expensive. There are no free lunches.

Lincoln Park Capital 10 Mar 2018 17:00 #11500

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

Wall Street Titan wrote: Hedge, if you listened to the CC Marc explained how complicated it is to manufacture the oncology product from Azaya. To me that was a tell. My guess is the are having issues with manufacturing and this explains why the got Azaya assets seemingly cheap. Cheap is expensive. When asked what advantage Cytori had in solving these issues the thing he mentioned is "we are in the United States". What??! Remember the partner they promised last year when they signed the deal? Never came about. My guess is they are having serious issues here. Cheap is expensive. There are no free lunches.

Your points are not without merit - CYTX did buy Azaya on the cheap and now they need to prove that they can make it all work - imo, they cannot do it without a STRONG partner which I think that they will get before too long!

Lincoln Park Capital 10 Mar 2018 21:06 #11501

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
WST
Yes, I did hear and also the delays mentioned prior to this call which Hedrick says are now straightened out. Had to hire some new folks as well. Doesn't mean new issues cant pop up.
This is what RS doesn't get and why I say no partner will step forward until they are able to file in the EU and it is accepted...heck maybe even approved...but I think they have a shot before full approval.

Cash IS the issue once again !!!!!

On the stem cell side of the business...cost of goods went from something like 58% to 95% but people just jump at the fact that consumables had risen and think things are progressing. Utilization is minimal if not completely dismal....and that's ignoring some sale go to studies. Who is paying up for that ? Certainly not a deal that benefits shareholders.

Lincoln Park Capital 10 Mar 2018 21:16 #11502

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

myownhedgefund wrote: WST
Yes, I did hear and also the delays mentioned prior to this call which Hedrick says are now straightened out. Had to hire some new folks as well. Doesn't mean new issues cant pop up.
This is what RS doesn't get and why I say no partner will step forward until they are able to file in the EU and it is accepted...heck maybe even approved...but I think they have a shot before full approval.

Cash IS the issue once again !!!!!

On the stem cell side of the business...cost of goods went from something like 58% to 95% but people just jump at the fact that consumables had risen and think things are progressing. Utilization is minimal if not completely dismal....and that's ignoring some sale go to studies. Who is paying up for that ? Certainly not a deal that benefits shareholders.

HF, can you get to your take on the S-8??

Lincoln Park Capital 10 Mar 2018 22:36 #11503

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Further consideration has LPC as not a very viable option imho
The need for the R/S for the PPS to reach a level that makes this deal again viable (north of $0.50) and the ownership limitations of 9.99% mean that even raising 2 months of capital will be difficult if not impossible.

That leaves another preferred float.
Series "C" ?
What would those conversions look like and would they have rights that supersede common holders?
It will take something drastic to find a market imho.

Lincoln Park Capital 11 Mar 2018 06:39 #11504

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

myownhedgefund wrote: Further consideration has LPC as not a very viable option imho
The need for the R/S for the PPS to reach a level that makes this deal again viable (north of $0.50) and the ownership limitations of 9.99% mean that even raising 2 months of capital will be difficult if not impossible.

That leaves another preferred float.
Series "C" ?
What would those conversions look like and would they have rights that supersede common holders?
It will take something drastic to find a market imho.

/

How about a partnership or other cash deal - do you think that would be a good alternative?:nice: :nice: :grin: :grin:

Can't figure out the S-8? - take a guess - so what if you may be wrong for the first time ever :grin: :grin:

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds