Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
General
  • Page:
  • 1

TOPIC: Is $0.15 coming ???

Is $0.15 coming ??? 25 Feb 2018 13:50 #11387

  • myownhedgefund
  • myownhedgefund's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 2606
  • Thank you received: 198
Recent news to me seems that some positive speculations may have been just that. Pure speculation. I am not ready yet but I have begun to rethink my second worst case low, other than BK of course, of $0.15 may come into play. This will be more of a slow motion move imho and play out over the course of the year.
Get ready....not liking the tea leaves again. Should know after the March call if this will be the course.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Is $0.15 coming ??? 25 Feb 2018 14:20 #11388

  • fas
  • fas's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
  • May the fat be with you
  • Posts: 3139
  • Thank you received: 1090
Your tea leaves cannot be fundamental- since that is rather silly. So- must be chart technical. I thought last time you mentioned some constellation (cup + handle???) was still possible??ß :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

Very amusing.:nice:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Is $0.15 coming ??? 25 Feb 2018 15:36 #11389

  • rodney.strongg
  • rodney.strongg's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 1116
  • Thank you received: 17

fas wrote: Your tea leaves cannot be fundamental- since that is rather silly. So- must be chart technical. I thought last time you mentioned some constellation (cup + handle???) was still possible??ß :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

Very amusing.:nice:

/

Yes, it appears that there is a bit of "technical" vacillation in recent HF posts - contrarily, waiting for the March call seems to be a "fundamental" issue - in any event, may be HF is just lonely today and feels like communicating - LOL.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Is $0.15 coming ??? 25 Feb 2018 17:29 #11390

  • myownhedgefund
  • myownhedgefund's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 2606
  • Thank you received: 198
Fas
Cup and handle was franshei...I told him I didn't see it.
I was and still am in the reverse head and shoulders camp as it has yet to be violated and still in formation...it could be bullish.
I think the words "I am not ready yet" should have conveyed my point of process along with "rethinking"
Weather CC or Hedrick, the March call always set the tone for the year....which has always been negative for shareholders.
Note this projection (should it become valid) plays well into your EU axis imho
The new Laidlaw note is also playing a role for me.
AGAIN, I AM NOT THERE YET !!!!
Thinking and or rethinking aloud.

RS
Still waiting for some technical or even fundamental prowess from you.....put that former CFO thinking to work....LOL
Oh, and it was a quiet weekend. LOLOLOL !

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Is $0.15 coming ??? 25 Feb 2018 17:45 #11391

  • rodney.strongg
  • rodney.strongg's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 1116
  • Thank you received: 17

myownhedgefund wrote: Fas
Cup and handle was franshei...I told him I didn't see it.
I was and still am in the reverse head and shoulders camp as it has yet to be violated and still in formation...it could be bullish.
I think the words "I am not ready yet" should have conveyed my point of process along with "rethinking"
Weather CC or Hedrick, the March call always set the tone for the year....which has always been negative for shareholders.
Note this projection (should it become valid) plays well into your EU axis imho
The new Laidlaw note is also playing a role for me.
AGAIN, I AM NOT THERE YET !!!!
Thinking and or rethinking aloud.

RS
Still waiting for some technical or even fundamental prowess from you.....put that former CFO thinking to work....LOL
Oh, and it was a quiet weekend. LOLOLOL !

/

HF, my time as a CFO has certainly not helped in my stock picking prowess, particularly with CYTX (have lost a ton of money to date) - hopefully, that will change, but for sure you have the better record to date by far!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Is $0.15 coming ??? 16 Mar 2018 17:00 #11528

  • myownhedgefund
  • myownhedgefund's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 2606
  • Thank you received: 198
Tonight's news certainly puts the $0.15 target into a clearer perspective.
Do they sell the scleroderma indication for peanuts or do they again focus on the capital markets ?
If they cant sell it (partner) it just may get shelved.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Is $0.15 coming ??? 16 Mar 2018 17:49 #11531

  • rodney.strongg
  • rodney.strongg's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 1116
  • Thank you received: 17

myownhedgefund wrote: Tonight's news certainly puts the $0.15 target into a clearer perspective.
Do they sell the scleroderma indication for peanuts or do they again focus on the capital markets ?
If they cant sell it (partner) it just may get shelved.


It's the weekend, go have a drink and give up your pursuit to see CYTX vanish because you bailed out - the news was as expected - see if you can have drinks with WST - LOL.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Is $0.15 coming ??? 16 Mar 2018 17:53 #11533

  • myownhedgefund
  • myownhedgefund's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 2606
  • Thank you received: 198
You know I argued with franshei and others this had no chance for early approval.

You get a chance Monday to BUY more stock RS...or do you plan on waiting for the R/S.
You know, with that great earnings report and call....LOL

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Is $0.15 coming ??? 16 Mar 2018 19:35 #11536

  • rodney.strongg
  • rodney.strongg's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 1116
  • Thank you received: 17

myownhedgefund wrote: You know I argued with franshei and others this had no chance for early approval.

You get a chance Monday to BUY more stock RS...or do you plan on waiting for the R/S.
You know, with that great earnings report and call....LOL

/

Why Monday- it's not going to be any cheaper than it has been of late (not based on the FDA news) - I already have a huge stake!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Is $0.15 coming ??? 16 Mar 2018 20:15 #11537

  • myownhedgefund
  • myownhedgefund's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 2606
  • Thank you received: 198
Agree...cheaper prices will be coming than what ever Monday's trading will be.
Maybe it even close up a penny...who knows ??? That's not what's important. The issues are clear and will be reflected.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Is $0.15 coming ??? 17 Mar 2018 06:24 #11539

  • rodney.strongg
  • rodney.strongg's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 1116
  • Thank you received: 17

myownhedgefund wrote: Agree...cheaper prices will be coming than what ever Monday's trading will be.
Maybe it even close up a penny...who knows ??? That's not what's important. The issues are clear and will be reflected.


May be the "issues that are clear" will this time be resolved in a positive way for s/h's - that's not what history generally reflects, but then again that's why the stock is so cheap right now and could be in for a huge upside move if history is not repeated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Is $0.15 coming ??? 17 Mar 2018 06:56 #11540

  • myownhedgefund
  • myownhedgefund's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 2606
  • Thank you received: 198
Well you saw the prices franshei was tossing about for the stem side...or most of it.
Fas has suggested a take over in the $0.50 to $0.60 range....or should we say take under.
This news lowers the value of any deal because it increases cost and time should it ever make it to market....and why would anyone NOW sign a scleroderma deal when new data from sclerodac 2 will be out in September area....which is too late for the cash situation.

So basically what I am saying is that any deal (which seems doubtful near term) will not benefit shareholders as they will have to give away much for very little.
When the TAP Advisors deal came it was mentioned one of the things under consideration was a "reverse merger". Perhaps that is all that is left as a option for a deal. Spin out the stem stuff and keep Azaya and encapsulated cellular material for themselves. Again...I don't think they get much and I think the most likely out come is another round of dilution....that is the only option I see as remotely possible. Is there time to iron out such a deal ? I don't know. I still say JK sounded quite dismal on the call.....how does he spin another round of financing ?

Time will tell.
My new focus is what the plan for the annual meeting and when.
Last year was May 22 but I believe they have up to 13 months so at the latest June 22.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Is $0.15 coming ??? 13 Apr 2018 15:18 #11677

  • myownhedgefund
  • myownhedgefund's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 2606
  • Thank you received: 198
Slow motion run seems to be happening.
I didn't realize til late in the day we pushed $0.26 in the opening minutes.
$0.24 last strong support area.

BTW....Friday night...I wonder if we see any late filings ?????

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Page:
  • 1
Time to create page: 0.102 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

 

 

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites