• Page:

TOPIC: VERY SAD

VERY SAD 23 Jan 2018 17:08 #10990

• rodney.strongg
  • rodney.strongg's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 19
Fas, it truly is very sad that basically two people on this once very popular site are left with any belief in CYTX - posts are down to nothing - even FRANSHEI (who seemingly would manufacture reasons on occasion to promote CYTX has bailed) - can two out of 20-30? over the years really be right this time? - you may have more to lose than I do in the sense that your site and more than 15 years of dedication are gone if CYTX goes BK, but monetarily I am in probably as deep as you or more - I really do not expect to recover my breakeven of $20 primarily because I still think that a buyout is likely that at best is in the ten dollar range and more likely in the five dollar range - GLTA including those that have given up, but still continue to hold these deeply discounted shares - very sad situation that all have given up hope!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

VERY SAD 23 Jan 2018 19:23 #10991

• franshei
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 103
Rodney
I have not bailed out. I cannot tell you how I have come up with what I wrote. I believe that this opinion is truthful. I just believe that we should not be sucked in with euphoria, because we have no idea what the players are up to in this trading game. I think some of the big players who bought the RO at 33 cents are selling with at least a 10 cents profit.
From hind sight, I think the CYTX absence from the J P Morgan Conference may not have to do with a buyout - it is probably another reason.
Yet, regarding the possible R/S, I think (with good reasons), it may be less horrible this time around than the previous one.
I think there is a lot of smart people around who have seen what I could see now (I am always a late comer) and they have made good tradings through all the swings.
Beyond the R/S. I think CYTX Nanomedicine would give us the revenue to move forward.

VERY SAD 23 Jan 2018 20:10 #10992

• franshei
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 103
Rodney
Based on Monday's PR on Scleradec II, one may conclude that CYTX may not go for US registration path for Habeo in the immediate future. I think the FDA hurdle is high and costly. (It is also possible that Karestem may not go beyond US phase 2 for the alopecia indication - they are fine and we also fine with what we have with just phase 2 data, if we are just a machine manufacturer and let other people to carry the ball through the registration paths - outside of the US, as in France and Japan.)
Yet, another phase 3 trial can always be part of a corporate strategy, just like OA, till the company has the money to do so.

If I have a choice to do either another STAR with focus in diffuse cutaneous scleroderma or a US bioequivalency study for ATI 0918, I would go for ATI. Yes, it is always hard and slow for a bioequivalency study in cancer patients, but the cost is very low (no more than $ 1 million) and the reward is much, much higher. If ATI has both EU and US approvals, CYTX would have no problem to find a corporate business partner, and venture into China without doing another clinical trial.

VERY SAD 23 Jan 2018 20:31 #10993

• rodney.strongg
  • rodney.strongg's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 19

franshei wrote: Rodney
I have not bailed out. I cannot tell you how I have come up with what I wrote. I believe that this opinion is truthful. I just believe that we should not be sucked in with euphoria, because we have no idea what the players are up to in this trading game. I think some of the big players who bought the RO at 33 cents are selling with at least a 10 cents profit.
From hind sight, I think the CYTX absence from the J P Morgan Conference may not have to do with a buyout - it is probably another reason.
Yet, regarding the possible R/S, I think (with good reasons), it may be less horrible this time around than the previous one.
I think there is a lot of smart people around who have seen what I could see now (I am always a late comer) and they have made good tradings through all the swings.
Beyond the R/S. I think CYTX Nanomedicine would give us the revenue to move forward.

Franshei, something happened within the last month that changed your optimism and you have kept that to yourself (perhaps it was something that Tiago or Hedrick said, or something that you heard about re the Swissquote Bank holding) - that's all fine and that's your prerogative to keep silent about it - nevertheless, I think that you are wrong about the timing on a number of things and definitely about having to do the RO - in fact, it seems that you think it is imminent - I say that CYTX has until Sept.5 to get to over $1 for 10 days because I think that they will get the extension on March 5th if they are not already in compliance as a result of a partnership, buyout or other significant news by that date.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.085 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites