• Page:

TOPIC: FDA Meeting

FDA Meeting 01 Dec 2017 10:06 #10684

• franshei
  • franshei's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 88
I think a FDA meeting has been scheduled or being held (as early as today).

There is a case for filing eligibility, (Hedrick has mentioned the reasons). The FDA decision may depend on the need and safety issues, as well as compromised conditions/limitations. Most people believe the FDA would request a phase 3 trial just in diffuse cutaneous scleroderma.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

FDA Meeting 02 Dec 2017 07:35 #10685

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1061
Yes- just as a reminder- a phase 3 or better pivotal PMA is what the Company also expects- they provide two options:

Attachments:

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

FDA Meeting 02 Dec 2017 12:08 #10686

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 188
There was someone that got filled for about 400K shares around the $0.325 area
If you look at YAHOO volume it was over 1 million shares but if you look at DOV's (since his name has been recently brought up) naked short site, volume was 316K with over half of that as short volume..

FDA Meeting 04 Dec 2017 09:07 #10688

• waddlingwillbologni
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 12
Franshei --

Is this another of your speculative guesses from way far out in left field? Perhaps you can provide some factual context to support your posts in the future?

FDA Meeting 04 Dec 2017 10:31 #10690

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1061

waddlingwillbologni wrote: Franshei --

Is this another of your speculative guesses from way far out in left field? Perhaps you can provide some factual context to support your posts in the future?

Waddle-

My name is not Franshei- but I would like to remind you, that this Board is all about speculations and not just only facts, otherwise things would become quite boring soon.

Just those speculations should be reasonable- and in my view Franshei´s speculations are reasonable. The facts supporting that are that-

• 1. Cytori stated in the Q2 call in August that they were almost done completing the complete analysis of the STAR data and could file the meeting material soon

• 2. General experience with requesting meetings like that with the FDA and getting a date, tend to require a 3-4 month "being patient" period.

• I am expecting something in December also- but am not very optimistic as to its outcome.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:
    • Page:
    • Not Allowed: to create new topic.
    • Not Allowed: to reply.
    • Not Allowed: to add attachements.
    • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
    Time to create page: 0.576 seconds