TOPIC: No Company News Lately

No Company News Lately 11 Oct 2017 17:42 #10236

• franshei
  • franshei's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 88
Rodney

No official PRs for a very long time. Have you talked with our favorite PR man lately (Tiago Girao) ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

No Company News Lately 12 Oct 2017 05:03 #10237

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 14

franshei wrote: Rodney

No official PRs for a very long time. Have you talked with our favorite PR man lately (Tiago Girao) ?

Franshei, Tiago has not responded for a while - not sure why - hoping for the best!

No Company News Lately 12 Oct 2017 08:18 #10238

• franshei
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Rodney

Tiago Girao , to my understanding, does not reply emails when he is away or when it is black out period or when he is too busy to respond to so called ordinary emails. I think he used to have some help to answer emails. He has always be very considerate in answering emails from old timers, even when he is on the road. Seems to me that he might be cooking something, before the next Q CC.

No Company News Lately 12 Oct 2017 09:40 #10239

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Franshei, I thought that we might hear some news this week, but now appears less likely - possibly next week and hopefully positive!

PS - Without some positive news, the SP appears likely to decline below .50 in the near-term.

PS - Franshei, did not take long from my first PS to drop below .50 - hopefully, we recover later in the day, but no question that we need NEWS!

No Company News Lately 12 Oct 2017 11:02 #10240

• franshei
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Rodney

A lot of people is making good money with CYTX.

Hedge is indeed making the right technical analysis.

No Company News Lately 12 Oct 2017 11:22 #10241

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Franshei, can you explain your comment that Hedge is making the right technical analysis ?

No Company News Lately 12 Oct 2017 13:09 #10242

• waddlingwillbologni
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 12
Perhaps he means that I, waddlingwill, have been correct on every comment and prediction regarding this stock, including my comment last week regarding the expectation of a steep decline without news. I must say, I can't determine whether what's left of any optimism regarding this stock (Franshei & Rodney & Fas) is admirable optimism or straight up delusional. No disrespect intended.

No Company News Lately 12 Oct 2017 13:16 #10243

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

waddlingwillbologni wrote: Perhaps he means that I, waddlingwill, have been correct on every comment and prediction regarding this stock, including my comment last week regarding the expectation of a steep decline without news. I must say, I can't determine whether what's left of any optimism regarding this stock (Franshei & Rodney & Fas) is admirable optimism or straight up delusional. No disrespect intended.

Wad, certainly appears delusional given the history, and a day like today doesn't help - nevertheless, I prefer "admirable optimism" - LOL.

No Company News Lately 12 Oct 2017 14:20 #10244

• b767cpt
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
Just another manipulative head fake rally and accompanying sell off back to the thirties or lower.

No Company News Lately 12 Oct 2017 14:37 #10245

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

b767cpt wrote: Just another manipulative head fake rally and accompanying sell off back to the thirties or lower.

B-7, then we all can buy more at a cheaper price?? LOL

No Company News Lately 13 Oct 2017 10:28 #10248

• franshei
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Rodney

Some out of box thinking.

1. I think TAP and CYTX are currently working very closely together to get CYTX on a more stable footing, so that CYTX does not have to go on begging for money every 6 months. Again, I think CYTX needs to become a semi independent subsidiary of another company, while Hedrick can still some basic ongoing businesses: BARDA, Scleroderma, Japan, AZA.

2. While the above activities maybe ongoing (no guarantee of success, because business negotiation can go either way; this type of negotiation would usually takes time to conclude), Tiago Girao and crew have to ensure basic survival of the company: reduction in overhead costs, Oxford new agreement, RO (it maybe contingency if needed).

3. Scleroderma is not dead, otherwise Okyanos would not buy certain information package to conduct self pay clinicals in the Bahamas.

4. It is interesting to note in Hedrick's letter to go with the RO that BARDA is not mentioned (maybe it is all government funded).

No Company News Lately 13 Oct 2017 11:22 #10250

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

Some out of box thinking.

1. I think TAP and CYTX are currently working very closely together to get CYTX on a more stable footing, so that CYTX does not have to go on begging for money every 6 months. Again, I think CYTX needs to become a semi independent subsidiary of another company, while Hedrick can still some basic ongoing businesses: BARDA, Scleroderma, Japan, AZA.

2. While the above activities maybe ongoing (no guarantee of success, because business negotiation can go either way; this type of negotiation would usually takes time to conclude), Tiago Girao and crew have to ensure basic survival of the company: reduction in overhead costs, Oxford new agreement, RO (it maybe contingency if needed).

3. Scleroderma is not dead, otherwise Okyanos would not buy certain information package to conduct self pay clinicals in the Bahamas.

4. It is interesting to note in Hedrick's letter to go with the RO that BARDA is not mentioned (maybe it is all government funded).

Franshei, your points make perfect sense to me. Also, kindly comment on the question that I raised about the huge volume day on Friday.

No Company News Lately 13 Oct 2017 15:30 #10257

• franshei
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Rodney

The momentum for the spike last Friday was built over time/several days with very substantial support at 36 cents to 40 cents.

I personally think there might be some hints (maybe leaks) that something constructive was coming to a positive conclusion. The buying from mid 40 cents to 66 cents appeared to be panic buying, driving the PPS to 87 cents. Many people thought $ 1 was within reach in a very short time.

The pull back to mid 40 cents has been very rational and normal, when there is no news.

If indeed Tiago Girao 's silence means some thing real positive is in the horizon, I think the most recent price spike is only the cascade to the Rockies. Certainly all my speculation may just be out of box thinking. If there is really good news coming, the dynamics of the most recent trading move will be seen again. This scenario has happened to many, many near death biotechs (STEM and KOOL) - in most of the cases, the companies have employed some kind of consultants to right the ships.

One thing that I have noted is that 2 years ago, after OA apparent data "failure" to bring in a partnership, the PPS stayed below 50 cents and never went up to near to $ 1 - the company had to do a r/s when the shares outstanding had become huge due to massive dilution.

DOV, I believe, thought the apparent scleroderma data failure (he was wrong) means the end of funding and total failure of the company. I think we may actually see a half dead cat bouncing back to life - just like many other "let to die" biotechs.

No Company News Lately 13 Oct 2017 16:08 #10258

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

The momentum for the spike last Friday was built over time/several days with very substantial support at 36 cents to 40 cents.

I personally think there might be some hints (maybe leaks) that something constructive was coming to a positive conclusion. The buying from mid 40 cents to 66 cents appeared to be panic buying, driving the PPS to 87 cents. Many people thought $ 1 was within reach in a very short time.

The pull back to mid 40 cents has been very rational and normal, when there is no news.

If indeed Tiago Girao 's silence means some thing real positive is in the horizon, I think the most recent price spike is only the cascade to the Rockies. Certainly all my speculation may just be out of box thinking. If there is really good news coming, the dynamics of the most recent trading move will be seen again. This scenario has happened to many, many near death biotechs (STEM and KOOL) - in most of the cases, the companies have employed some kind of consultants to right the ships.

One thing that I have noted is that 2 years ago, after OA apparent data "failure" to bring in a partnership, the PPS stayed below 50 cents and never went up to near to $ 1 - the company had to do a r/s when the shares outstanding had become huge due to massive dilution.

DOV, I believe, thought the apparent scleroderma data failure (he was wrong) means the end of funding and total failure of the company. I think we may actually see a half dead cat bouncing back to life - just like many other "let to die" biotechs.

Franshei, I feel very much as you do on this subject, but we are certainly in the minority!

• Page:
  • Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to add attachements.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.124 seconds