15:40

07 Aug 2017 14:48 #9782 by myownhedgefund
Is when all the action started
The days Volume almost doubling in about 6 minutes
New low to $0.35
Spreads as much as $0.03
13 minutes of trading left

Close may be interesting

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

07 Aug 2017 15:03 #9783 by myownhedgefund
Well another 200K finally got a $0.34 print then the final trade of about 400 shares at $0.37 bypassing thousands of shares on the ask at $0.35.

What a boring day until those final 20 minutes...LOL

07 Aug 2017 17:30 #9785 by franshei
Hedge

Around the time when someone is unloading their shares, Zucks has an "upgrade" from Neutral to Buy, with a TP of 1.25 or so.

On Friday, I wrote a nasty email to Tiago, summarizing the Hedrick failures since he took over the the presidency. I also urged that the company should find a buyer for the benefits of the stockholders, employees etc. I also indicated that Tiago was friendly, but virtually useless for any forms of information.

07 Aug 2017 18:27 - 07 Aug 2017 18:28 #9786 by myownhedgefund
franshei
...by Zucks I assume you mean Zack's ?

If its Zack's I find it interesting because they downgraded from BUY to HOLD on July 12 when CYTX closed at $1.17. Since then, STAR blew up and now they tout $1.25 price target ? Hey, anything possible.

Personally, I don't think CYTX is worth more than $1.00 to $1.10 in a GENEROUS buyout offer and the ONLY reason to be generous is there are multiple interested parties...otherwise just let it self implode. Don't forget a buyer also has the current debt load to contend with.

Bigger news is what was the story with today...games or someone getting out before the call ?
On that I do not know.

07 Aug 2017 18:31 #9787 by myownhedgefund
BTW....a much more realist offer imho would be where LPC drew the line, which was $0.50.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to add attachements.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.101 seconds