• Page:

TOPIC: Scleroderma Conference

Scleroderma Conference 20 Jul 2017 21:14 #9608

• b767cpt
  • b767cpt's Avatar Topic Author
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
Maybe we'll get lucky and find out tomorrow morning that the company has been sand bagging and holding back the data to announce at this conference and then again, probably not.

www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/chandler-az-to-host-scleroderma-foundations-annual-national-patient-education-conference-300490108.html

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Scleroderma Conference 21 Jul 2017 03:19 #9610

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1110
The conference is until Sunday I read.

Yes- today - the 21st would be a good day from a perspective of promotion of the therapy right amongst the customer base.

It would be about time.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Scleroderma Conference 21 Jul 2017 09:00 #9611

• franshei
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 102
B7

I do not think the company is sand begged the STAR data. Data processing to generate meaningful summaries for evaluation is a long and frustrating path. I think the preliminary data analysis is not quite imminent - it is coming, after the experts have their chance to go over the numbers.

Because the STAR trial is an FDA pivotal study (multi sites), the data base has to be solid (subject to an FDA audit). CRF cleanup for many study sites takes time (up to 2 months). Then, data coding and entry with verification along the way would also take time - may be another 1-2 months. It may take another month to generate some tables. There are so many ways to do at the data. It takes time to go over every step of the way.

This is a very important study and the company should not rush out to give the conclusion, (FDA would also do their own data analyses, upon PMA submission.) Based on CYTX's past record (such as the recent BARDA contract approval process, etc.), things are always late
The following user(s) said Thank You: b767cpt

Scleroderma Conference 22 Jul 2017 10:11 #9616

• b767cpt
  • b767cpt's Avatar Topic Author
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
Thanks Franshei, I realize that it's out of the company's control with an independent party doing the analysis.
My poor attempt to bring a little levity to the party with many on pins and needles waiting in anticipation for the announcement. My only question would be, in regarding the possibility of it coming in by EOQ2, how long would it take for analysis on 80 patients?

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.088 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites