• Page:

TOPIC: EVEN IF....

EVEN IF.... 08 Nov 2016 12:40 #7966

• rodney.strongg
  • rodney.strongg's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 18
Even if there is a shortfall from Maxim's revenue projection for Q-3, that is likely already baked-in to the current SP - so why is there no interest in the stock at all - if there were real negative news out there, it would have had to be announced already -- how does the stock not rise after Thursday's CC - the current $1.59 is less than $.12 pre-split -- makes no sense unless everyone is convinced that a cash partnership will not be completed in Q-1 and that there will be the need for another new financing (although its possible that the ATM may be able to carry them another quarter ) - my guess is that they will do a Q-1 cash partnership and will nicely time-it after options have been granted - also, it's still peculiar to me that the institutional buying of about 600,000 shares at $2 not very long ago was immediately followed by a straight down-hill path on low volume to where we are today - may be some M/M game-playing which is a lot easier to do on low volume. :winky:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.119 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites