Rodman & Renshaw Presentation 13 Sep 2016 07:47 #7660

• DOV
  • DOV's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 194
> Shortened timelines for US and EU Scleroderma approvals
> Added charts with "P" values from the ACT-OA trial
> Ongoing OA Partnership talks maintained but is no longer a milestone (managing bonuses, I presume)
> New wording (old message) on Adressu and Barda

It is all in the delivery

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Rodman & Renshaw Presentation 13 Sep 2016 08:22 #7661

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1115
The PDF file of the presentation

File Attachment:

File Name: 091316-R+R.pdf
File Size: 4,343 KB
Attachments:

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Rodman & Renshaw Presentation 13 Sep 2016 09:51 #7662

• rothco619
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 67
Blah Blah blah blah blah :yawn:

Rodman & Renshaw Presentation 13 Sep 2016 10:09 #7663

• Wall Street Titan
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 148

IDIS Program: Launch the program in Q1 and begin treating patients in Y1 and close the program once reimbursement is attained in each EMEA country.

Is this consistent with what was said in the past? For some reason I thought this program already launched but I haven't followed closely.

Rodman & Renshaw Presentation 14 Sep 2016 08:19 #7664

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 202
I did a quick slide review only.

DOV:
p value inclusion was nice for honest communication but didn't change my assessment on the results they got.

rothco:
Pretty much...LOL

WST:
A IDIS program delay ?
I wonder who suggested that ?

Rodman & Renshaw Presentation 14 Sep 2016 08:38 #7665

• fas

myownhedgefund wrote: I did a quick slide review only.

DOV:
p value inclusion was nice for honest communication but didn't change my assessment on the results they got.

rothco:
Pretty much...LOL

WST:
A IDIS program delay ?
I wonder who suggested that ?

I will not have an opportunity to listen either today, but need more explanations on the OA slides, which obviously were the only new slides of the presentation. So cannot make a value judgment on the presented data.
Any input from listeners or possible visitors to the R&R venue would be appreciated.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Rodman & Renshaw Presentation 14 Sep 2016 09:32 #7667

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 19
The IDIS program is shown to begin in Q-1 in one of the slides. That is Q-1 of 2016, not 2017. It already has begun!

Rodman & Renshaw Presentation 14 Sep 2016 10:27 #7668

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
What we are really waiting for is the promised press release when the first patient is treated through the IDIS program.
9 country approvals...still waiting.
Size of the pool we will reach ? Still unknown.
Slow continues to be the operative word until proven otherwise !

Rodman & Renshaw Presentation 14 Sep 2016 10:34 #7669

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Hedgefund, my post was to correct WST's misinterpretation that the IDIS program had not yet begun.

Rodman & Renshaw Presentation 14 Sep 2016 15:37 #7670

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
The R&R slides did not address any partnership discussions, but it appears that there were some questions relating to that subject in the Q & A. My feeling is that a significant partnership is the only likely event during the next 6 months or so that will bring about any significant SP increase, i.e. a SP north of $5. Any comments are welcome.

Rodman & Renshaw Presentation 16 Sep 2016 07:25 #7671

• Wall Street Titan
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 148
Yes, must be 2016 but they should have said "Launched" not "Launch" IDIS program. We all thought they would have treated many patients by now. At least I did. Typical.

Rodman & Renshaw Presentation 17 Sep 2016 17:30 #7680

• DOV
  • DOV's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 194
I listened to the presentation for the first time today. The only statement that I found to be interesting came at about 19:20 where Hedrick said, "the goal there is really not so much a burn therapy that we are going to commercialize, but a government acquisition contract relating to redeployment of the technology around the United States." As always we are left to speculate what importance he puts on this action. But, I think it is the first time in about three years that this government procurement contract has been mentioned. While Jason Kolbert once placed a $70 million number on it, I think it is only going to amount to about $9 million at best. Will they collect dust or be used to treat patients for approved applications is the real implication.

While not new, Hedrick did confirm OA partnership discussions are ongoing and have the potential to be successful based on the data "in the relative near term." However, the market (and Hedge) have clearly voted against this happening ever!

Rodman & Renshaw Presentation 17 Sep 2016 20:52 #7681

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
>>>"the goal there is really not so much a burn therapy that we are going to commercialize<<<

Yet we have a fairly big patient numbers for the burn app in 2020.

>>>However, the market (and Hedge) have clearly voted against this happening ever<<<

Not "ever" just not with the ACT-OA data we have seen.
Let them prove me wrong !!!

Rodman & Renshaw Presentation 18 Sep 2016 03:42 #7682

• fas

DOV wrote: I listened to the presentation for the first time today. The only statement that I found to be interesting came at about 19:20 where Hedrick said, "the goal there is really not so much a burn therapy that we are going to commercialize, but a government acquisition contract relating to redeployment of the technology around the United States." As always we are left to speculate what importance he puts on this action. But, I think it is the first time in about three years that this government procurement contract has been mentioned. While Jason Kolbert once placed a $70 million number on it, I think it is only going to amount to about $9 million at best. Will they collect dust or be used to treat patients for approved applications is the real implication.

While not new, Hedrick did confirm OA partnership discussions are ongoing and have the potential to be successful based on the data "in the relative near term." However, the market (and Hedge) have clearly voted against this happening ever!

Thanks DOV for listening. Means I will not have to do that and save myself agony. I still have anger coming up when I hear the man´s voice. I have to work on that some way or another.

Anyway- surely very few folks will believe Hedrick, whatever he says...- in March at the Q4 2015 CC he said the following as an answer to questions by Dave Musket:

However, I think in terms of how I would prioritize our partnering discussions, first and foremost is to identify a European partner for scleroderma. We think that's where we have the greatest chance of getting a significant therapeutic partnership. Number two is Japan, given all the other things that are going on over there in our history there and the data, and so forth. And then I think probably third in that is OA, I think it's possible to have a partner go for that 48 week data is available, but I think that is probably less likely than not, I think the partner is likely to wait until the 48 week data.

So - I presume the European Scleroderma partner and as well as the Japanese partner candidates has gone astray again... :whistle:
I hope that my writings at the End of March based on that CC will become true...but sometimes its difficult to keep faith, despite my total conviction in the technology- Cytori management still stinks. :bang:

1. the Company is partnerable and I think that will occur still in 2016- maybe several times. :whistle:
2. there is a lot more in Japan and Europe than we know, which has a good chance in delivering revenues before the "spreadsheet knowns" come into effect.
3. Calhoun, Celactive and Allied Finance are real and will become an issue.
If 1. happens, our journey will begin.

Rodman & Renshaw Presentation 18 Sep 2016 12:05 #7684

• franshei
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 103
FAS, I also think your #3 point (very interesting) is probably true. Could you elaborate, because you are closer to this aspect than most of us ?

Thanks.

Rodman & Renshaw Presentation 19 Sep 2016 05:46 #7685

• fas

franshei wrote: FAS, I also think your #3 point (very interesting) is probably true. Could you elaborate, because you are closer to this aspect than most of us ?

Thanks.

Franshei-

I really cannot elaborate really besides what we know and have read on the website under construction, which was very clear as to the intentions and plan. We all know money is involved, and the only thing I can add is that some long time CYTX owners are rather sceptical in that respect- "the money issue has been at board level" for quite some time so to speak. :whistle: That is a typical Calhoun expression... :yawn:

Anyway- LinkedIn still show Chris and Jacky employed by Celactive and that is all I WANT to know. As the publisher of this website I prefer to keep on speculating without having an inside track. That is healthier. :grin:

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.106 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites