General

TOPIC: New 52 week low

New 52 week low 10 Aug 2016 11:03 #7572

• myownhedgefund
  • myownhedgefund's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 199
Might as well start this as a new thread because I don't think we have seen the last of these.
Volume spike today has brought us to a new 52 week low.
Seems realities are beginning to sink in.
:cry:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

New 52 week low 10 Aug 2016 11:05 #7573

• sahin
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Is there any hope left!?

New 52 week low 10 Aug 2016 11:36 #7574

• dis
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 11
DOV-FAS-FRANSHEI and other longs can tell whatever they want but reality is here...new all time low and NO PARTNER is coming with upfront cash and investors start to realise this...another DILUTION round is coming in 6 months or so...CYTX management (HEDRICK) is the worst CEO i have ever seen...
and tell what ever you want but CC was much better for shareholders then the current one(we lost 90% under Hedrick)...

as i pointed out in previous messages in the CYTX financial topic our financial situation is bad,very bad and the risk factor to invest in CYTX is very high...

look at the money you lost with CYTX and DOV - FAS and others must be more realistic and realise that a lot of people have lost a lot of money because of their posts...i know that everybody must do his own DD before investing but some messages are misleading here and even at historic low shareprice of CYTX some people here are still talking about a share price of 100$ to 1000$ for Cytx...what a joke....dilution is coming around 1$ in a few months...mark my words....

New 52 week low 10 Aug 2016 11:51 #7575

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
sahin...scleroderma is the only hope right now imho. Everything else too small or too early.

dis....$1.00 would fit history...I just wish management could be a bit more honest and raise a few million now. My guess is they are gambling better news makes it possible to raise a bit higher. Other than the AMT...who can they go to for cash ? Can they stump investors again, I don't know if the sharks will even have them any more....and if they did imagine the cost ! This part is all speculation of course. I am in the camp that 2017 will see another cash raise and they hinted the ATM will be the source in the call.

New 52 week low 10 Aug 2016 12:40 #7576

• rothco619
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 67
The fat lady is all warmed up and about to sing the final act of this horror show. Just a complete disaster across the board. Not going to cast aspersions about peoples motives here but have to agree that many comments have been self serving I suppose. History has taught us that opinions should be taken for what they are and can not be depended upon as being factual. The only thing that is factual is that we have been Calhouned out of our hard earned dollars and that yes, Hedrik has been worse for us all . This company should have been turned over to competent management that at the very least understood , how to design a trial, or formulate a workable business strategy. This team has been given every benefit of the doubt and it should be clear to all, that this technology via bankruptcy, will wind up back in the hands of CC & Co by hook or by crook. We are the poor unsuspecting suckers who have financed this and will never recoup our losses. For me total loss, will sell when I need to write off a capital gain, which will come from someplace other then the stock market, which is no place for an individual investor any longer. The last call was the worst yet and Hedrik and the team don't even bother to sugar coat any longer as their disdain for shareholders is obvious. :puke: :bang: :bash:

New 52 week low 10 Aug 2016 13:16 #7577

• DOV
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 194
This is a forum to express opinions. It is true that my opinion mostly correlates with management guidance and other's opinions are polar opposite of that. As far as who has had the most influence over the stock price by expression of their opinions, I yield that honor to dis, Rothco, Hedge, Cytxer, and others. Fear is easy to sell. Trump is the best example!

If this stock goes to zero, it will be because the company was not able to raise any more capital to meet payroll or interest and principal payments. Did you know the patents are no longer part of the loan collateral? Sorry, didn't mean to say anything positive. It is not my turn.

New 52 week low 10 Aug 2016 13:24 #7578

• rothco619
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 67
Dov, If patents are no longer part of loan collateral then that serves as further proof that management will be able to steal tech from shareholders as it will not go to the thieves that have lent the company money to perpetuate this circus. We are not selling fear management has done a good job all by themselves. Interesting to put the blame on shareholders though, for the lack of execution. I'd say that history has served to substantiate the negative view,don't you think ? Perhaps we are responsible for that as well. In addition the new low of $1.88 or 12.5 cent's is not on us either. Guess the plan is to set up for another reverse split after we hit a buck as if shareholder value near nil is not bad enough.

New 52 week low 10 Aug 2016 14:20 #7579

• dis
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
the investors that took part of the rights offering are already losing a lot of money.(again)..but management is happy because with that fresh money salary/bonuses can be paid for another year...in facts it's unbelievable that management isn't sued by any investors those last years because of false promises/strange accounting practices,etc...the day that we will go bankrupt (and even FAS-DOV can't deny that day could come in 2017/2018 if they don't find a partner and results will be poor again (like OA is/will be)...management should go now but those crooks have total control and some people here are playing with them together ....the only winners over the last 10 years are shorters of CYTX stock...i would love to see who is a shorter on this forum and i bet there are some big shorts here....

1.81 now or 0.12....
soon 1$ or 0.06 (yes you see this right...0.06!!!!!!!!!!!)...this is crazy...some people like DOV were talking about 500$ a few years ago and now we are at 0.12 $....it put also in perspective what DOV has been saying those last years and also that we don't have to take his spreadsheet to serious....

i bet some people will post later that they took opportunity of this low prices to buy some more stock.... :KO: :KO: :KO: :KO: :KO:

New 52 week low 10 Aug 2016 14:51 #7580

• fatboy
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 77
Dov wrote:

As far as who has had the most influence over the stock price by expression of their opinions, I yield that honor to dis, Rothco, Hedge, Cytxer, and others

[/b][/i]

This board has a "fair and balanced" stance on the future of Cytori. There are both naysayers who have been stung by their losses and altruists that believe that the technology will prevail notwithstanding the ineptitude of management. In my knowledge the only way to "influence" the stock price is to either buy or sell large quantities of the shares, or for the science itself to create value through breakthroughs in medical technology. Talk is cheap and although it may be interesting for us to ponder the future and past talk means little.

New 52 week low 10 Aug 2016 15:48 #7581

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
WOW DOV !
Talk about sour grapes !!! :really:

You posted that you believe Tiago's numbers and you just had to reduce those numbers on your spreadsheet and I am the one influencing the PPS ? LOL !

Let me clarify for you again what I said.
1. Its down to scleroderma now to do the heavy lifting.
2. They will need more cash in 2017

These are my opinions. People can agree or disagree.
You, yourself said you were not interested in participating in the rights offering with $19/share in earnings only 3.5 years away...OK, now $14/share.
Man up now, buy 100K shares in the market tomorrow. Maybe get Hedrick and Tiago to do the same. We know Kesten wont be buying and his whopping 200 share purchase back in June did indeed seem to signal a issue. If there is something people are missing then we need better communicators. I believe I have been balanced and calls reasonably accurate in voicing my opinion.

Last point, I have to side with rothco on the patent issue. If, and it is a if, the company fails further I don't see the common shareholder benefiting. Just the people who scoop up the mess.

New 52 week low 10 Aug 2016 16:35 #7582

• fatboy
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 77
Down 10% on double the average volume. Hedrick needs to pull a rabbit out of his hat. Doesn't look good.

:whistle:

New 52 week low 10 Aug 2016 20:37 #7583

• Wall Street Titan
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 148
There is no need for the blame game here. We all started out as believers and everyone bears the responsibily of their own actions. I dont believe anyone here was dishonest in thier opinions despite the accusations being thrown around today. Even if there were shorts in sheep clothing on this board it is everyone's responsibility to do their own DD or they should never have invested a dime. All anger should be directed at Cytori management, excluding Tiago and the new hires. I questioned Marc about 2 years ago regarding reimbursement in Japan when Gil Van Bokkelen told me that reimbursement in Japan on conditional approval was part of the new legislation. Marc said it would never happen. It already had. Gil had his facts right and Marc did not yet Cytori had the Japan presence at the time. Gil brought in two partnerships and $25mm related to Japan. Furthermore, the idea that fresh autologous cells are better than allogeneic cells hasn't been borne out by data and we KNOW for sure which model is better. Cytori is a mess but I think all here had good intentions. No Vegas, no bags from Norton and Hedge is correct... Scleroderma or BUST.

New 52 week low 11 Aug 2016 05:02 #7584

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1106

Wall Street Titan wrote: There is no need for the blame game here. We all started out as believers and everyone bears the responsibily of their own actions. I dont believe anyone here was dishonest in thier opinions despite the accusations being thrown around today. Even if there were shorts in sheep clothing on this board it is everyone's responsibility to do their own DD or they should never have invested a dime. All anger should be directed at Cytori management, excluding Tiago and the new hires. I questioned Marc about 2 years ago regarding reimbursement in Japan when Gil Van Bokkelen told me that reimbursement in Japan on conditional approval was part of the new legislation. Marc said it would never happen. It already had. Gil had his facts right and Marc did not yet Cytori had the Japan presence at the time. Gil brought in two partnerships and $25mm related to Japan. Furthermore, the idea that fresh autologous cells are better than allogeneic cells hasn't been borne out by data and we KNOW for sure which model is better. Cytori is a mess but I think all here had good intentions. No Vegas, no bags from Norton and Hedge is correct... Scleroderma or BUST.

I beg to totally disagree with the last statements- I think Japan is going to be very important. The device pathway of the new law, which 2 clinics followed do not lead to reimbursement- correct. But the "drug" pathway leads to conditional approval based on 40-50 patients in "normal" clinical trials. Scleroderma will follow that route and other apps are underway by PI´s which would qualify for conditional approval with reimbursement. Surely Shirahama who was on the council of implementing the law, would be informing his boss appropriately.

Anyway- to think that 300 + clinics working with fat cells thrive only on the placebo effect is rather far fetched in my view. The papers I have seen on clinical and preclinical work have convinced me and still do. Fresh is better, since more potent. :grin:

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

New 52 week low 11 Aug 2016 08:17 #7585

• Wall Street Titan
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 148

"Anyway- to think that 300 + clinics working with fat cells thrive only on the placebo effect is rather far fetched in my view.

I don't think it is far fetched at all. Remember, these clinics don't use the the top of the line technology. Who knows how many are even producing viable cells in appropriate quantities. The placebo effect screwed up the Knee OA results didn't they? So what is so farfetched? The vitamin industry is a perfect example of a multi billion dollar industry based on marketing and the placebo effect.

The papers I have seen on clinical and preclinical work have convinced me and still do. Fresh is better, since more potent."

No proof yet. Most recent example, compare Meso's Rheumatoid Arthritis Phase II results to Cytori's Phase II Knee OA. Two different indications but which do you think showed more potential based these data that were released by each company?

New 52 week low 11 Aug 2016 11:16 #7586

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1106

Wall Street Titan wrote: No proof yet. Most recent example, compare Meso's Rheumatoid Arthritis Phase II results to Cytori's Phase II Knee OA. Two different indications but which do you think showed more potential based these data that were released by each company?

I absolutely concede on the difference at professionalism of the reported results. The MSB results looked good. The OA results I still do not know, besides that 12 weeks pain was not statistically significant and had a big placebo effect.
I think Management plays a big role here, design trial too and the fact that MSB injected IV and went for the systemic auto immune impact, which is the way to go and Cytori injected localized for pain reduction and cartilage growth. RA and Scleroderma are better comparisons here than RA and OA. I think. But you can have this one Ray. No sweat. :grin:

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

New 52 week low 04 Oct 2016 15:18 #7738

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Closing just a penny below the recent $2 or more peg it may be early to revisit this threads headline.
Volume was pathetic
One can draw a line however, from the low in August back to the low in June stretching all the way back to lows in the very early part of 2016 that may indicate a new lower low target area if trend continues. Speculation of course, but imho, they better have something to offer in November that shows another dilutive raise isnt coming in 2017. Of course the hint of the ATM back stop didn't help in the last call that led to the recent $1.81 low.

One may also consider what threat a major hurricane rolling through the Bahamas will have on Okyanos !

New 52 week low 04 Oct 2016 15:39 #7739

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 18
Hedgefund, the only thing "deader" than the SP is this MB - everyone seems to have given up on CYTX - perhaps, that is a good sign. :grin:

New 52 week low 04 Oct 2016 15:44 #7740

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
There is just little of substance to discuss right now.

Besides, only about a dozen of the members contribute when there is real news.

New 52 week low 05 Oct 2016 08:11 #7741

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 18
Fas should be back from vacation soon, and perhaps board postings will pick-up then, although I agree Hedgefund that there has not been much good to post about. :yawn:

New 52 week low 06 Oct 2016 10:30 #7742

• dis
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
everybody is just waiting when they will announce the next dilution round..they need cash for 2017/2018...a lot of money...and no partner will come ...they have nothing for the moment to attract a partner....why do you in the first place think that they haven't found any partner?

sad but this company HAD a great future but since CC has left (fired) we have lost 95% of our market value....that is a fact...the rest is BLABLABLA...

i would think before new year we will see 1.5 and in march 2017 again under 1$....

Time to create page: 0.203 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites