• Page:

TOPIC: Can Cytori hold at two dollars?

Can Cytori hold at two dollars? 16 Jun 2016 11:00 #7248

• fatboy
  • fatboy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 77
Looks like the pps is testing two dollars. That's about thirteen cents pre split. I don't see any catalyst occurring that would stop the continued decline. Please my brothers tell me I am wrong!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Can Cytori hold at two dollars? 16 Jun 2016 13:43 #7249

• rothco619
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 67
Fatboy, the plan is one more reverse ,split then one more rights offering. That will completely wipe out all long term shareholders and the company will be owned by the off shore sharks. :puke: :bash: The last rites offering was the grandest Calhouning of all time. :bang:

Can Cytori hold at two dollars? 16 Jun 2016 21:13 #7251

• cytxer
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 25

fatboy wrote: Looks like the pps is testing two dollars. That's about thirteen cents pre split. I don't see any catalyst occurring that would stop the continued decline. Please my brothers tell me I am wrong!

Please tell me all those comments I made about 1 penny (Pre RS) target was read by you guys and I didn't waste my time!!!

It is already being front sold by the sharks, started on day 1 (post RS) and will not stop for as long as Marc can milk it.

Honestly guys, I cannot believe some people still believe in this POS.

Can Cytori hold at two dollars? 16 Jun 2016 23:56 #7253

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 199
I for one don't remember a penny as your price target....I remember $0.10 and some other figures, just too much.

Maybe you can point to the post number where a penny was mentioned for credibility purposes.

All I see is you showing a fatboy post where a penny was mentioned.

Can Cytori hold at two dollars? 19 Jun 2016 21:28 #7258

• cytxer
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Hedge, you are just too funny...

You probably know how hard it is to find my own posts..You don't expect me to go through all those posts one at a time and find them? I said several times over the past year, and if nobody remembers it then it wasn't worth saying. it was .02 - .01 price target... Now I think that is way too optimistic.

Had you guys listened to me the last 3 years...

Can Cytori hold at two dollars? 20 Jun 2016 07:20 #7261

• rongside
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 196
Cytxer, congratulations on your foresight in discerning the catastrophe that CYTX has been for all those long only holders that believe(d) in the potential of ADRC. I assume that you have shorted the hell out of it all the way down.

Kindly share with us your strategy/opinion going forward.

1. Have you closed your shorts? If yes does this mean that you believe that the share price is reasonable at these prices or that the risk reward is not worth it going forward?
2. Are you maintaining your short position, ie. looking forward to CYTX bankruptcy or closing out at the mentioned 1-2 cents per share?
3. If short how did you manage to cover (deliver) the units issued under the latest capital raising. ???????
4. How big is the short position you have? You have been negative for so long and so passionately that you have no doubt shorted the hell out of this stock, correct? eg. 1000 old shares at $6 or 50000 old shares at $6 or 100000 at $6 ........ inquiring minds would love to know !
5. Would you be so kind as to advise us as soon as possible after you close out your shorts so that we can rejoice with you when you realize your gains.
6. Have you ever been long? Have your shorts covered the losses from the long positions? ......... or are you one of those individuals that have always sold at the top?

They say that one should never fall in "love" with a stock. Perhaps one should not hate a stock forever........... every dog has its day. Yes, I know, CYTX is a a dog. :grin:
The following user(s) said Thank You: fatboy

Can Cytori hold at two dollars? 21 Jun 2016 09:52 #7266

• fatboy
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

Please tell me all those comments I made about 1 penny (Pre RS) target was read by you guys and I didn't waste my time!!!
It is already being front sold by the sharks, started on day 1 (post RS) and will not stop for as long as Marc can milk it.

CYTXER,

I will take that as a no.

Can Cytori hold at two dollars? 21 Jun 2016 11:38 #7271

• cytxer
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

fatboy wrote:

CYTXER,

I will take that as a no.

So fatboy, are you telling me you don't remember my price target? and all those comments I made was ignored by you as well?

Then shame on me that I waste my time.

Can Cytori hold at two dollars? 21 Jun 2016 11:47 #7272

• cytxer
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

rongside wrote: Cytxer, congratulations on your foresight in discerning the catastrophe that CYTX has been for all those long only holders that believe(d) in the potential of ADRC. I assume that you have shorted the hell out of it all the way down.

Kindly share with us your strategy/opinion going forward.

1. Have you closed your shorts? If yes does this mean that you believe that the share price is reasonable at these prices or that the risk reward is not worth it going forward?
2. Are you maintaining your short position, ie. looking forward to CYTX bankruptcy or closing out at the mentioned 1-2 cents per share?
3. If short how did you manage to cover (deliver) the units issued under the latest capital raising. ???????
4. How big is the short position you have? You have been negative for so long and so passionately that you have no doubt shorted the hell out of this stock, correct? eg. 1000 old shares at $6 or 50000 old shares at $6 or 100000 at $6 ........ inquiring minds would love to know !
5. Would you be so kind as to advise us as soon as possible after you close out your shorts so that we can rejoice with you when you realize your gains.
6. Have you ever been long? Have your shorts covered the losses from the long positions? ......... or are you one of those individuals that have always sold at the top?

They say that one should never fall in "love" with a stock. Perhaps one should not hate a stock forever........... every dog has its day. Yes, I know, CYTX is a a dog. :grin:

Rongside,

I am not going to sit down and tell you how I trade. It took me two decades and cost me A LOT to figure it out. So excuse me for not "Giving it away for free".

Besides, I just realized that the past three years of warnings and heads-ups were ignored by everyone... I am not surprised though. My dear friends ignored and lost. I lost my warrants. but shorting from $2s and $1s was pre-announced by days... You can look for it YERSELF though.

I value my time a lot. I used to show up a few times a day before, now it is a few times a month.

This market and my life are more important to me than giving you free trading advice. Heck, the past three years of advice fell on deaf ears, why the F would I waste any more time on you guys?!

I did my job by warning those WHO LISTENED from that disaster from the mid $2s and the bounce that came after in $1s.. Those who listened made out great, those who didn't sit here and ask for proof.

I have to prove myself to one person, and that is me!

You want free advice, timing is up to you, but price target is sub .01 now.... Willing to bet (REMEMBER HEDGE?)

Can Cytori hold at two dollars? 21 Jun 2016 14:35 #7275

• fatboy
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

So fatboy, are you telling me you don't remember my price target? and all those comments I made was ignored by you as well?
Then shame on me that I waste my time.

Oh I heard you. I heard many and I also heard the smart part of my brain tell me to run away but I didn't. Again greed and stupidity prevailed. Cytxer, - there is no shame in being correct. I have learned some valuable lessons from my involvement with Cytori. Just wish they were not so damned expensive.

Can Cytori hold at two dollars? 21 Jun 2016 19:33 #7278

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
rongside.

cytxer's 20/20 vision only seems to work in hindsight...unless its using the very friendly lodge post search function. Then he seems clueless...LOL :winky:

Can Cytori hold at two dollars? 21 Jun 2016 21:08 #7279

• cytxer
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

myownhedgefund wrote: rongside.

cytxer's 20/20 vision only seems to work in hindsight...unless its using the very friendly lodge post search function. Then he seems clueless...LOL :winky:

You should really ask Fas, he clears the history and dumps the older posts... Or, something happened to the site and it lost a bunch of posts? It's not the search knowledge it is the lack of data...

I am sure it will make sense, if you just think long enough :grin:

Can Cytori hold at two dollars? 21 Jun 2016 22:42 #7280

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Not my job to prove your point.
I really don't care...some how I never remember your claims and I don't see anyone else rushing to defend them either.
I always said zero was a possibility with Cytori...even before the lodge board was created. Didn't mean it wasn't worth a shot as a investment, doesn't mean revenues may someday improve greatly, it just meant, for me anyway, to invest accordingly. Balance sheet management also a long favorite target of mine....one could go on forever with what was being done wrong. Who cares.....why does no one remember your claims ??? ....or are you claiming you are also a victim of creative editing as well ?
The following user(s) said Thank You: fatboy

Can Cytori hold at two dollars? 22 Jun 2016 07:45 #7283

• cytxer
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

myownhedgefund wrote: Not my job to prove your point.
I really don't care...some how I never remember your claims and I don't see anyone else rushing to defend them either.
I always said zero was a possibility with Cytori...even before the lodge board was created. Didn't mean it wasn't worth a shot as a investment, doesn't mean revenues may someday improve greatly, it just meant, for me anyway, to invest accordingly. Balance sheet management also a long favorite target of mine....one could go on forever with what was being done wrong. Who cares.....why does no one remember your claims ??? ....or are you claiming you are also a victim of creative editing as well ?

well, since fatboy remembered I know I am not in Twilight zone episode... I don't need to prove anything to a bunch old folks who've gone senile or being a bunch of DBs... Honestly, I will let you all drown next time. :bye:

Can Cytori hold at two dollars? 22 Jun 2016 11:24 #7289

• fatboy
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

I always said zero was a possibility with Cytori

[/i][/b]

I remember when I first came to this board that the mantra that you never should invest more than you could afford to lose was clearly stated by many of the Raccoons. I just didn't realize that the "slide" down to zero would take such dramatic turns. The drama had the effect of diminishing my reason. I got caught up in the romance of the science. Not wanting to believe that the treachery, or stupidity (probably a little of both) of Cytori's management would continue to destroy my investment. Although I continue to lament my decision I have moved on to the point where I see all of this as a learning experience and a chance to understand how the Cytori investment community copes with this crazy saga. In that regard there is no need for vitriol. What has been said is past. Opinions are just that. I appreciate all of the comments here and hope to see a continuation of the robust commentary that I enjoy every day.

Can Cytori hold at two dollars? 22 Jun 2016 11:58 #7290

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1101

cytxer wrote:

myownhedgefund wrote: rongside.

You should really ask Fas, he clears the history and dumps the older posts... Or, something happened to the site and it lost a bunch of posts? It's not the search knowledge it is the lack of data...

I am sure it will make sense, if you just think long enough :grin:

The number of posts and topics that are stated at the entrance (very bottom) of the Lodge are all entries since inception. I think in 10 years- even if posts/topics soar here- I will not have to dump anything since storage space is extremely cheap nowadays and is getting cheaper by the day.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites