Cytori in the news.... 02 May 2013 07:20 #430

• joeycav11
  • joeycav11's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 41
Good news too.... only 10 to 15 years before it becomes standard therapy
www.utsandiego.com/news/2013/may/01/cytori-scripps-stem-cell-heart-failure/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Cytori in the news.... 02 May 2013 14:32 #431

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1110
Bet Cytori will be pleased with that statement. :KO:

Personally I think it is a ridiculous statement and that coming from the inventor of the coated stent? I am speechless. :bang:

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Cytori in the news.... 02 May 2013 15:02 #432

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 199
***Bet Cytori will be pleased with that statement.***

The antithesis of Calhouning....LOL
Taken in the context of total time to market, approval, reimbursement and ramping he isnt off base.
I would count our early trials such as APOLLO and PRECISE in those timelines...although they took forever and ADVANCE(slow) is likely going to take the same.

Cytori in the news.... 02 May 2013 16:08 #433

• fas

I would count our early trials such as APOLLO and PRECISE in those timelines.

yes- if they are the yardstick for such a timeline I could not disagree. PRECISE took from February 5 2007 to May 2009 to enroll 27 patients.

But ATHENA is in their "own backyard" and yes- I think they will need only 10-11 months to enroll all patients (45) which sheds a different light. Assuming results are the same or better (the treated patient population of PRECISE was very old >70 and now we have 30 Mio cells instead of 20) I think even the FDA will have a "certain urgency" to move things forward.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Cytori in the news.... 02 May 2013 18:22 #434

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 199
Trying to give the guy the benefit of the doubt that he was somewhat mis-quoted...the press has a nasty habit of screwing things up at times...LOL

By the same token...I still think Maxim is way off base with their current $11.19 cardiac only 2020 earnings.

***I think even the FDA will have a "certain urgency" to move things forward. ***
Fas....dont you think CYTX will still have to run one more, larger, trial for this indication before the FDA gives the green light.

Cytori in the news.... 03 May 2013 01:09 #436

• fas

Fas....dont you think CYTX will still have to run one more, larger, trial for this indication before the FDA gives the green light.

Sure thing- ATHENA is simply the US device pilot, which will be followed by a device pivotal. I would expect around 300-400 patients.
What I mean is that the FDA will continue their "speedy" processes with allowing approval to start and possibly changes of protocol, like they did with ATHENA. Obviously Dean & Co had some influence there.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.101 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites