• Page:

TOPIC: Right Offering and Tiago

Right Offering and Tiago 12 May 2016 15:14 #6978

• franshei
  • franshei's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 102
FAS, I think you have said you would participate in the rights buying. Maybe you can get a better deal buying in the open market.

FAS and DOV, Tiago is probably a good account, but I think he does not know Wall Street. I think a new CFO who know Wall Street maybe better for the investors. It may be too late to replace him, but I hope he would talk to someone who know the tricks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Right Offering and Tiago 13 May 2016 00:10 #6983

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1109

franshei wrote: FAS, I think you have said you would participate in the rights buying. Maybe you can get a better deal buying in the open market.

FAS and DOV, Tiago is probably a good account, but I think he does not know Wall Street. I think a new CFO who know Wall Street maybe better for the investors. It may be too late to replace him, but I hope he would talk to someone who know the tricks.

Franshei-

Thanks for the advice. But, dont worry about me- I am a former finance manager and can add one and one together.

On Tiago- both Hedrick and him (and therefore any decision maker at Cytori as a matter of fact, including Paul Hawran) should have access to any competent financial advisor available in NY or LA. So- it should not hang on one single person. I guess we all agree- barring any surprise partner deal after the 20th-the pricing of the Rights Offering is a joke and Cytori Management is out of their fucking minds.

So- question is- do they want to deal again with Sabby & Co since they can give themselves mountains of options anyway (like in the past) or will they re-price the offering?

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Right Offering and Tiago 13 May 2016 05:03 #6984

• rothco619
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 67
Having met face to face with Tiago and MH and then spending hour on phone with Tiago on cal discussing rights offering and strongly expressing opinion on R/s it is clear that what they say is bs. They are not stupid they make these decisions consciously and are puppets of the controlling loan sharks like the Sabbys who control the company. Similar to going to a mafia love an shark to borrow money. They become your partners first and then , they own you. How could anyone not see that after split shorts (sharks) would go in for one last meal. The grand plan is to drive the company to bankruptcy and then Calhoun gets his tech back for pennies . SEC doesn't enforce or regulate so Tiago ,Rickey and Mark walk the line between legal by law and criminal willing to take the chance because no one is watching. Only in America.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.241 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites